Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Popping NM's
Popping NM's
 Odin.Corthal
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Corthal
By Odin.Corthal 2011-02-16 07:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I know most people live by a general rule of taking turns and such and some people are just ***, but don't say your gonna take turns then say sorry formed a group join up together or whatever this guy meant after you already told us you would take turns. If you ever see Riki on Odin server slap the hell out of him. I don't mind competition but when his whole group surrounds me so i have to scrol through each of them to try to get to the pop and they for certain have some sort of program cause I never seen the ??? once the 4 times they did it. I'm sorry but some people are just *** and take the fun out of the game when they do that. I just needed to vent because that pissed me off. So slapp the hell out of Riki if you see him.
 Asura.Darkultima
Server: Asura
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-02-16 07:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You really needed to make a thread for THIS?
Also program lolwut? they probably made a trade macro, something you should of have heard of.
[+]
 Odin.Spccdog
Server: Odin
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2011-02-16 07:28:17
Link | Quote | Reply

my favorite is when they say they dont speak english and pop 5 in a row. we found a way around this. make a trade macro. My groups are more than willing to trade off but not with a soloer that ***is rude as hell. they take 20-30 min when we can knock out 4 - 5 in that time. Usually attempt to let them team up if they dont want the same seals as us.
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-02-16 08:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

/item "nameofpopitem" <stnpc> or <t> and spam F8.

Position yourself so the only thing you will target is the ???.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-16 08:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you could do

/targetnpc

/item "blah" <t>
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-16 08:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Corthal said:
I know most people live by a general rule of taking turns and such and some people are just ***, but don't say your gonna take turns then say sorry formed a group join up together or whatever this guy meant after you already told us you would take turns. If you ever see Riki on Odin server slap the hell out of him. I don't mind competition but when his whole group surrounds me so i have to scrol through each of them to try to get to the pop and they for certain have some sort of program cause I never seen the ??? once the 4 times they did it. I'm sorry but some people are just *** and take the fun out of the game when they do that. I just needed to vent because that pissed me off. So slapp the hell out of Riki if you see him.
Mad
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Server: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2011-02-16 08:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Or you could do

/targetnpc

/item "blah" <t>

this^^
do hate watching the solo NIN pop a NM multiple times tryin for KI
sure im goin to pop it 3x but i have every red!! proc with me between NIN/DRK/WHM >.>
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-16 09:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Krazyrs said:

sure im goin to pop it 3x but i have every red!! proc with me between NIN/DRK/WHM >.>
Or you could just reset it... much faster than just killing it over again even if you are say on rdm and only have 5 red procs
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-16 09:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:

Or you could just reset it... much faster than just killing it over again even if you are say on rdm and only have 5 red procs
If there's no competition, sure. Otherwise, gl not getting ganked.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-16 09:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
do hate watching the solo NIN pop a NM multiple times tryin for KI sure im goin to pop it 3x but i have every red!! proc with me between NIN/DRK/WHM >.>
If there's no competition, sure. Otherwise, gl not getting ganked.
True that. I try to pull decently away from spawn location (kiting anyways)