Abyssea Linkshell, Any Offers? (Asura)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Abyssea Linkshell, Any offers? (Asura)
Abyssea Linkshell, Any offers? (Asura)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2011-02-14 20:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

New to Asura, not to the game.

I want a pearl to a good Abyssea linkshell, although I won't say no to one that does more than Abyssea.

Any offers?

I have WAR/BLM/BLU/SMN90 and plan on keeping them to 99. I'm thinking of getting a new job to 90+, but I don't know yet.

I have relatively good gear, I know what I'm doing, I didn't burn any of my jobs, and I have deep respect towards jobs and what needs to be done.

What I expect to get out of the shell is just time wasting, and maybe some items for gears like everyone else.

I know that Asura isn't the smartest server in the game, but you know what, I don't care. I just want to do stuff with people again.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-02-14 20:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

We can be pretty smart and welcoming if you don't insult us and ask for help at the same time :P
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2011-02-14 20:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

That was my "inb4 lolAsura" thing.

I'm a long-time lurker, so I know how Asura is viewed as
 Asura.Shinagami
user: Shinagami
By Asura.Shinagami 2011-02-14 20:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with Karb. In my own eyes, I believe that all servers are equally as poor as Asura, but I will say that Asura always has something funny going on in shouts. Never been to another server except to Fenrir in 2004 but I can say that Asura never fails to humor me.

On a different note. What time are you most likely to be online to play? I know of a few linkshells that run at different parts of the day/night/morning. It really just depends on if/when you would like to run. I'm sure there is a ls that runs on your normal play times...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2011-02-14 20:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess I forgot to mention that.

I'm a 5th year accounting/management student, meaning I have a lot of stuff on my plate at the moment, so I usually can't log on until 6 P.M. CST and can't usually stay later than 11 P.M. CST most nights.

Weekends I have free mostly, only times are during Sat. morning from 7-12 P.M. during Tax season (until April 18th) due to an internship.

Otherwise, I'm good whenever.

Some nights I have meetings to go to, so if you expect me to skip meetings for XXX NM, that might be a problem.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2011-02-15 09:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

bump cause I still want a linkshell
 Sylph.Gredival
Server: Sylph
user: Gredival
By Sylph.Gredival 2011-02-15 13:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shinagami said:
I agree with Karb. In my own eyes, I believe that all servers are equally as poor as Asura

Having skipped around after being born and raised in Asura, there is fail everywhere. But Asura fail, at least 2005-2007~ Asura, was special.

It's hard to find trash as epic as Napo, Futchy, Demonkiller, and Ralph on a server and Asura had all four and more.
 Asura.Shinagami
user: Shinagami
By Asura.Shinagami 2011-02-15 15:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Kingnobody, linkshells that run around that time aren't comming to mind at the current moment.
I know Gov runs like around 1 or 2pm- about 6 cst, LosNoobs I haven't run with in forever so I don't really remember the times, I think it's around 4pmCST is when they start. Resolve runs at an ungodly hour( 2am-7am cst) so that is probably ruled out for you. I don't know, have you tried shouting in port jeuno? lol

Edit: If you're looking for a flexible lowman group, hit up Noheartz or Blossomrose for info on that.
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-02-15 15:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shinagami said:
have you tried shouting in port jeuno? lol

He has, I saw him shouting there yesterday.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2011-02-15 16:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks