Just Got Back To FFXI After A Two And A Half Year

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » just got back to FFXI after a two and a half year
just got back to FFXI after a two and a half year
 Shiva.Thashhh
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Thashhh
By Shiva.Thashhh 2011-02-11 14:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

was lookin for a nice LS to join , since my LotB dead out. hopin to find a awesomeness Bst Ls or Pet one. but if not a social one would be cool. if u happen to have one let me know here or ingame.

p.s alot has change from lvl 75' days . log back and people told me to take my jobs to abyssea. went and came back lvl 90. pro's "wow capped lvl so quick" cons "what is mana wall and how do i use it" lol no skills what so ever.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By sefalon 2011-02-11 14:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome back. As for what the last guy said about beast has not changed much, I guess it is how you look at it. Charming anything is a thing of the past and now jug pets are where its at. I have taken down a lot of nms that I couldn't dream of on other jobs. I pop a jug Throw it at carabosse and go make a sandwich. The job has no new kick arse abilities but it is waaaay stronger now than it ever was.
 Shiva.Thashhh
Server: Shiva
user: Thashhh
By Shiva.Thashhh 2011-02-11 15:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

that mana wall set up sounds freakin awesome. i need to set up that macro. as far as bst i see that charm is the thing of the past but atleast they give us new jugs. what sucks is that they give us af3 for bst with almost every gear piece has +chr in them. "umm SE you wont let us charm the mobs in aby but you give us Bst +chr gear as a drop plz" thanks alot.

p.s all this atma thing makes me feel retarted. if u think of it its all fake powers, coz when your azz leaves the zone your are back to your weak gimp self .lol. its like a black girl with fake hair , she looks good when she goes out but when she comes home she knows she has to take that hair off.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-02-11 15:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thashhh said:
p.s all this atma thing makes me feel retarted. if u think of it its all fake powers, coz when your azz leaves the zone your are back to your weak gimp self

I've yet to find a real reason to leave Abyssea outside "fun". Walk of Echoes would probably be the only actual reason.