Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5990 5991 5992 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-04 14:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
I hate it how anyone can stick together random objects like a piece of wood to a toilet seat and then be hailed as an 'abstract artist'.
Lady Gaga. Nuff said. I think she covers herself in glue and rolls around in random ***sometimes.
Shes considered to be an artist for her music...
By Artemicion 2012-06-04 14:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I never mentioned her music, I mentioned her ridiculous approach to artistic expression though questionable sensationalism.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-06-04 14:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate it how anyone can stick together random objects like a piece of wood to a toilet seat and then be hailed as an 'abstract artist'.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-04 14:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I never mentioned her music, I mentioned her ridiculous approach to artistic expression though questionable sensationalism.
You actually didn't mention that til now... either way she does most of her stuff through music and I think fashion design soooo....
By Artemicion 2012-06-04 14:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Hmmm, should I buy a Peacock Charm for 500k or just get a Chivalrous Chain for now, for 100k?
Ew Pcc, what is this 2004?

It is for me >.>
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-04 14:32:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Varric was also a beast!
Well I agree he was awesome he had no beard and as such was no true dwarf, same with all the dwarf women in the game.

Asura.Alymorel said: »
I think I'mma go with DA Origins. I'll get the version with the DLC already included. ^^

Excellent choice.
Just be sure to lower your expectations if you ever play the second one, as already noted. It felt rather... dumbed down in a way.
Turn off tactics for every character and it becomes fun as hell on nightmare if your used to rpgs... If your used to rpgs you should never play on anything less anyways though because normal is scaled to people new to rpg types.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-04 14:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't really matter that you grind all the levels either, it's not worth the price cause there are many better choices in the end(unlike back then when accuracy was op).
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-06-04 14:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Varric was also a beast!
Well I agree he was awesome he had no beard and as such was no true dwarf, same with all the dwarf women in the game.

Asura.Alymorel said: »
I think I'mma go with DA Origins. I'll get the version with the DLC already included. ^^

Excellent choice.
Just be sure to lower your expectations if you ever play the second one, as already noted. It felt rather... dumbed down in a way.
Turn off tactics for every character and it becomes fun as hell on nightmare if your used to rpgs... If your used to rpgs you should never play on anything less anyways though because normal is scaled to people new to rpg types.

Perfect dodge battle mage ftw >.>
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-04 14:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You actually didn't mention that til now... either way she does most of her stuff through music and I think fashion design soooo....

I don't read too much into that to be honest because my opinion is that it is very clever PR from her marketing management, whether it has anything to do with her I doubt it, but look at the effectiveness of the outrageous outfits, they guarantee her publicity wherever she goes, so she gains attention and market value before she has even began singing.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-06-04 14:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't really matter that you grind all the levels either, it's not worth the price cause there are many better choices in the end(unlike back then when accuracy was op).

I still use PCA for step macros.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-04 14:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Pixel worked a board out of our fence loose and ran away exploring this morning. She had to have been working on it for weeks, I always check on them every ten minutes or so and I never leave them out for more than about half an hour at a time. She didn't have time to do it all today, the little devil. I panicked of course, called my husband home from work, and the two of us walked in separate directions all over our neighborhood. He finally found her a couple roads down, some people had found her and tried to call the number on her tags but we got new phones a couple months ago and the tag number was discontinued. (We'll be getting them both new tags. Immediately. Today.)

Anyhow, we got her back safe and sound. I'm still furious with her of course. Being a beagle and predisposed to doing stupid things like running away is no excuse!

Anyways, I am so grateful to the people who found her and kept her safe until my husband could get there. I want to make them cookies and take them a bouquet of flowers. Do you guys think that's too over-the-top? If you found someone else's dog and kept the mutt safe for them, what would you want in return? Not including money, I am unemployed and poor. xD
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-06-04 14:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess part of the problem is I don't know what my choices are post 75.
Glad this site has a power search. Gonna see what's available @80ish.

Figures. I need Abyssea to get anything remotely worthwhile in that level frame. /sigh
By SSJAV 2012-06-04 14:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ziel Charm! Or that FLOWER OF ANNOYANCE'S collar.
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-04 14:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Pixel worked a board out of our fence loose and ran away exploring this morning. She had to have been working on it for weeks, I always check on them every ten minutes or so and I never leave them out for more than about half an hour at a time. She didn't have time to do it all today, the little devil. I panicked of course, called my husband home from work, and the two of us walked in separate directions all over our neighborhood. He finally found her a couple roads down, some people had found her and tried to call the number on her tags but we got new phones a couple months ago and the tag number was discontinued. (We'll be getting them both new tags. Immediately. Today.)

Anyhow, we got her back safe and sound. I'm still furious with her of course. Being a beagle and predisposed to doing stupid things like running away is no excuse!

Anyways, I am so grateful to the people who found her and kept her safe until my husband could get there. I want to make them cookies and take them a bouquet of flowers. Do you guys think that's too over-the-top? If you found someone else's dog and kept the mutt safe for them, what would you want in return? Not including money, I am unemployed and poor. xD

I don't think it's over the top too much at all, I left gift cards and flowers in the mail box of people who I do not remember right now, but I know they took me in till I could call friends after my car broke down in a wooded residential area. It was pouring rain, and I was cold. They gave me cocoa and blankets, I was VERY grateful.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-04 14:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Figures. I need Abyssea to get anything remotely worthwhile in that level frame. /sigh
Even if you don't want to group with people, almost everything can be even dual boxed in aby. And unlike the first addons there's a huge dose of content to keep you busy there.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-04 14:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't want anything in return. First I just don't really like gifts from strangers it makes me feel awkward.. Second, I wouldn't of been expecting anything when I took the dog in, in the first place, I would have done it just out of pure kindness and expected nothing in return.
By Artemicion 2012-06-04 14:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

For once, my gripe is not with Abyssea anymore, but rather not wanting to pay $40 to get it on both my accounts. I pray Steam's summer sale bash goes on soon.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-04 14:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said: »

I don't think it's over the top too much at all, I left gift cards and flowers in the mail box of people who I do not remember right now, but I know they took me in till I could call friends after my car broke down in a wooded residential area. It was pouring rain, and I was cold. They gave me cocoa and blankets, I was VERY grateful.

Were you not paranoid :O it sounds like the scenario of a horror... heavy rain falls on the windscreen as the car grinds to a halt in a wooded corridor... alone stands a single log cabin in the mist... and old lady approaches and offers shelter and a hot drink... camera closes in on her evil eyes!
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-04 14:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess part of the problem is I don't know what my choices are post 75.
Glad this site has a power search. Gonna see what's available @80ish.

Abyssea is a large part of the game past 75, so you should probably get it. :<
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-06-04 14:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Passed COMP! I get E-4 Friday and E-4 pay on my next paycheck! Woooooo!
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-06-04 14:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I can keep myself busy capping merits, raising campaign rank, doing Cop/ToAU missions and leveling jobs of choice to 75/80 until it goes on sale. Luckily 75 has the most wide selection of gear within the game prior to it's semi-superficial expansion.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-04 14:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You can level to 99 outside abyssea, it'll just take a long time. XD
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-04 14:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

For once, my gripe is not with Abyssea anymore, but rather not wanting to pay $40 to get it on both my accounts. I pray Steam's summer sale bash goes on soon.
Understandable. Sucks to not be rich :<
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-06-04 14:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I can keep myself busy capping merits, raising campaign rank, doing Cop/ToAU missions and leveling jobs of choice to 75/80 until it goes on sale. Luckily 75 has the most wide selection of gear within the game prior to it's semi-superficial expansion.
Arte, possessive its! No apostrophe! NERD RAAAAAAAGE!
By SSJAV 2012-06-04 14:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Outside of Abj. gear, most of the crap isn't worth getting. I mean, you COULD go all old school 75 using the ridill/joyeuse (SWORD CHUCKS GO) warrior and ohat shura togi mnk or something, but eh. <.<
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-04 14:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said: »

Were you not paranoid :O it sounds like the scenario of a horror... heavy rain falls on the windscreen as the car grinds to a halt in a wooded corridor... alone stands a single log cabin in the mist... and old lady approaches and offers shelter and a hot drink... camera closes in on her evil eyes!

Paranoid and scared like you would not believe for reasons you just said. :P
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-04 14:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
You can level to 99 outside abyssea, it'll just take a long time. XD
Actually if you don't do alliances or leech it's a lot faster to do gov outside.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-04 14:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Outside of Abj. gear, most of the crap isn't worth getting. I mean, you COULD go all old school 75 using the ridill/joyeuse (SWORD CHUCKS GO) warrior and ohat shura togi mnk or something, but eh. <.<
That's all he knows already, we're trying to modernize him!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-04 14:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Can solo a good 30k an hour through GOV Artbro.
By SSJAV 2012-06-04 14:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
That's all he knows already, we're trying to modernize him!
*** that. Minute I got my Armada Hauberk I went 04 on everybody. Never took off my ridill/joyeuse combo until I kept missing the *** target because:

I'M ELVAAN AND I CAN'T HIT ***. And I never really capped sword. :<
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5990 5991 5992 ... 22718 22719 22720