Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5970 5971 5972 ... 22718 22719 22720
By SSJAV 2012-06-02 19:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet, I did that thing buuuut the downloader won't, you know. Download the master set thing. >.> lol
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 19:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Cicada said: »
I've been thinking of hacking it. Its an older model I think.. has the GC in it.

it can all be done via SD card, it's great.

I haven't been playing mine for awhile though since I started being able to hear the HDD I have plugged in it, and I can't afford/don't want to pay for the jacked up hdd prices right now.

plus I don't really have time to play it, since when I have spare time I hop on XI or here.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-06-02 19:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

awww yeah ... trolling on facebook :|

actually not really trolling, just calling out the biggest hypocrite i've ever seen, not to mention a big douche lol.

He complained about how noone shows up to these events (people do, but he expects them to drop everything for every event) then bitched out me and my friend who had valid reasons to miss a tournament (his family had an emergency, I opted to visit my cousin in jail) then goes to say he missed it cause of family *** (but it's OK to him!)

what a *** :|
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-06-02 19:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I've been thinking of hacking it. Its an older model I think.. has the GC in it.

I haven't been playing mine for awhile though since I started being able to hear the HDD I have plugged in it, and I can't afford/don't want to pay for the jacked up hdd prices right now.

plus I don't really have time to play it, since when I have spare time I hop on XI or here.

Does hacking the wii change anything or can I un hack it easy enough?

please PM me how to do it via SD card if you want, I'm a little curious what I can do lol.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-06-02 19:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
awww yeah ... trolling on facebook :|

actually not really trolling, just calling out the biggest hypocrite i've ever seen, not to mention a big douche lol.

He complained about how noone shows up to these events (people do, but he expects them to drop everything for every event) then bitched out me and my friend who had valid reasons to miss a tournament (his family had an emergency, I opted to visit my cousin in jail) then goes to say he missed it cause of family *** (but it's OK to him!)

what a *** :|
My sister's boyfriend just came over. They were having a baby shower for her because he friends were getting pissy she wasn't having one. It had been planned for months and everyone was told.

2 people showed up to it today. My mother, and one of their close friends. That's it... They're not happy.
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-02 19:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

typically 32bit drivers for the OS will work regardles if it came with XP or Vista, that board tbh could have been shipped with either to different people, the people who put the OS on was HP, and they do crazy things.

XP is an upgrade over Vista, didn't you get the memo?

Yeah np, and was probably going to have to figure out the weight and have you ship a return box or something for postage, since it'd be a couple $, I'll test them out first as I have a PC that will take the card and ram.

that ram only working part of the time is very odd, I'd replace it asap as it may start causing bsod's.

how'd the ram check go on it?
I did the Memtest+ from the usb bootcd thing, but I can't make sense of it except a LOT of errors. :s
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 19:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Jet, I did that thing buuuut the downloader won't, you know. Download the master set thing. >.> lol

ah, well ***they updated to cs6, I'm not sure how to get around that as I installed the cs5.5 trial and did it that way.

probably will have to torrent the install for 5.5, torrent the trial, it's probably available, or google search for a mirror site.

sorry I didn't realize they updated, I'll have to look into finding it later myself, will need it for my gf.
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 19:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

Does hacking the wii change anything or can I un hack it easy enough?

please PM me how to do it via SD card if you want, I'm a little curious what I can do lol.

my friend did mine for me so not sure how to do it, I'd have to look on the website.

However you can fully go online with it, and I believe it's reversible since somebody managed to do it, he had to reflash theirs.

sad part is I own most of the games I put on the thing's hdd, I just like not having to disc swap or drag out my snes, and I think it's silly that they want people to repay for titles they already own.
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 19:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
typically 32bit drivers for the OS will work regardles if it came with XP or Vista, that board tbh could have been shipped with either to different people, the people who put the OS on was HP, and they do crazy things.

XP is an upgrade over Vista, didn't you get the memo?

Yeah np, and was probably going to have to figure out the weight and have you ship a return box or something for postage, since it'd be a couple $, I'll test them out first as I have a PC that will take the card and ram.

that ram only working part of the time is very odd, I'd replace it asap as it may start causing bsod's.

how'd the ram check go on it?
I did the Memtest+ from the usb bootcd thing, but I can't make sense of it except a LOT of errors. :s

that's all I really can make sense of too so don't feel bad, errors means bad ram, time to replace is the gist of what it says.

I used to run XP with 512, I probably wouldn't try to multitask with it though.

edit: then again 512 of ddr2 4200 compared to 512 of ddr 333, is lulzy.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-06-02 19:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know any good online pc games that don't need a new computer that is fun for ~two people to play? :o
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-02 20:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Diablo 2 lan party?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 20:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Does anyone know any good online pc games that don't need a new computer that is fun for ~two people to play? :o

what are you into?

and I probably don't, most of the PC games I own were designed for lan or single player.
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 20:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
Diablo 2 lan party?

this sounds amazing actually.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-02 20:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I really like Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword. A single game can last 12 hours.
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 20:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to play a lot of Age of Empires and Quake3, I had a copy of civ3 but my friend "borrowed" it like he does a lot of things and doesn't return them.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-06-02 20:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

What is Diablo anyways :x

I feel like I should know but I really don't D:

(I know what the games are, just don't know anything about them)
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 20:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

What is Diablo anyways :x

I feel like I should know but I really don't D:

(I know what the games are, just don't know anything about them)

dungeon crawling, never actually played it tbh.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-02 20:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

D2 is a great game. I still have my copy. I might replay it soon.

Dungeon Siege is a fun line of games too but I don't know if there is co-op on themm
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 20:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cicada, catnip, and anyone else who cares about the Wii.

gbatemp.net and wiibrew.org

hacking and homebrew respectively.

I have snes9x on mine, love it.
 Leviathan.Erang
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-06-02 20:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

I really like Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword. A single game can last 12 hours.

I felt Civ4 was a big disappointment. I haven't tried the newer versions but the original Civ4 was painfully uninteresting.

The best version in my opinion was Civ3+expansion as far as strategy went. I swear you could go 50+ hours in a single game. Civ2 was great as well. I even played the original DOS based version when I was in middle school for history credit. I think the longest game in our class went like 44 hours, no joke!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-06-02 20:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks jet.

and ahhhh, I fail at trolling sometimes, but god this guy just makes it easy.

I kinda want to make this guys life a miserable hell, maybe see if 4chan can get rid of him? Hmmmmm

Nahh too easy, I'll just get his account closed I think.
By Jetackuu 2012-06-02 20:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

games for credit, awesome teacher.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-06-02 20:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Time for some TV time, then dreamland creepy time.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-02 20:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Civ 4 on its own was very bland. That's why I love the Beyond the Sword mod for it. Makes it amazing.
 Bismarck.Cicada
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-02 20:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

/thinks about Vyre
/touches Leonkasai
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-02 20:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

^ Pretty sure there are laws against doing that.
 Bismarck.Cicada
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-02 20:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-06-02 20:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Touching each other and I'm missing out?

Shoot.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-06-02 20:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

wooooooo 50 mnk
[+]
 Asura.Dominate
Server: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-06-02 20:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Does it have to be onry 2 people?
First Page 2 3 ... 5970 5971 5972 ... 22718 22719 22720