Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5953 5954 5955 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-06-01 14:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Ramuh.Kailana said: »
Artemicion said: »
From what I recall, Kail is very accident prone.
I distinctly recall a story where her cat got her hit in the head somehow.

Yeah that's why I've been off work for the better part of a month, can't remember much of anything, and will be off till at least June 18, and pretty much stay in bed. Doctor made me get a CT scan and is pretty sure I hit my head twice sometime in the last 3 months, but I'll be damned if I can remember any of it.
You should really get a stylish helmet. Just sayin.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 15:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
From what I recall, Kail is very accident prone. I distinctly recall a story where her cat got her hit in the head somehow.
Yeah that's why I've been off work for the better part of a month, can't remember much of anything, and will be off till at least June 18, and pretty much stay in bed. Doctor made me get a CT scan and is pretty sure I hit my head twice sometime in the last 3 months, but I'll be damned if I can remember any of it.
I got the ***kicked out of me one night walking home from a friends to the point that I blacked out... woke up hours later in so much pain... went to the doctor that day and despite a ***ton of bruising other slight injuries nothing was broken! that night sucked so much... got pretty lucky though...

/cringe

The only time I've seen someone publically jumped was on Sixth Street. That was terrifying! Found out in the local news the next day that the guy I saw hit the ground took one shot and died after cracking his skull on the concrete.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-06-01 15:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

We shall form the Power Rangers! Lets go!
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-06-01 15:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

blue!
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 15:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like doing this, but I'm gonna shout in Fenrir while I'm still here to make the most of all the kindred seals and beastmen seals I have locked away :x
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-01 15:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

My mom made the floor of my room too shiny and the reverberation from the lamp is making me blind.

Edit: wtf I need sunglasses here!
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 15:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Someone beat you up?!? That's horrible! Sorry I missed that when I was scrolling through earlier.

Been beaten many times, that was years ago. Was struck at work a.... year or two ago? I don't quite remember. Got quite the black eye from it. No, unless someone hit me in the head and that would be the mystery 2nd impact to the head the doctor suspects...I do not remember it. The only impacts lately I'm aware of are the bad concussion in my medical records from under a year ago, was a grade 3. The other was when I made an effort to not squash my kitten when it got excited and I was carrying ribs to the table, ended up toppling over and striking my head on the table.

Co-workers!?! You're not working there anymore, are you? That's just terrible!
 Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 15:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone beat you up?!? That's horrible! Sorry I missed that when I was scrolling through earlier.

Been beaten many times, that was years ago. Was struck at work a.... year or two ago? I don't quite remember. Got quite the black eye from it. No, unless someone hit me in the head and that would be the mystery 2nd impact to the head the doctor suspects...I do not remember it. The only impacts lately I'm aware of are the bad concussion in my medical records from under a year ago, was a grade 3. The other was when I made an effort to not squash my kitten when it got excited and I was carrying ribs to the table, ended up toppling over and striking my head on the table.

Co-workers!?! You're not working there anymore, are you? That's just terrible!

That person no longer exists there, so I am still there. Pretty sure he knocked me out too....maybe I do need a bubble. ._.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 15:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I recall, Kail is very accident prone. I distinctly recall a story where her cat got her hit in the head somehow.
I got the ***kicked out of me one night walking home from a friends to the point that I blacked out... woke up hours later in so much pain... went to the doctor that day and despite a ***ton of bruising other slight injuries nothing was broken! that night sucked so much... got pretty lucky though...
/cringe The only time I've seen someone publically jumped was on Sixth Street. That was terrifying! Found out in the local news the next day that the guy I saw hit the ground took one shot and died after cracking his skull on the concrete.
Yeah I was in one of those wrong place wrong time scenarios... Marquette's campus is on the edge of the ghetto so you come across it every once in awhile... it was a bit scary waking up where I did though not really being able to remember at first why I was even there...
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-06-01 15:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

That person no longer exists there, so I am still there. Pretty sure he knocked me out too....maybe I do need a bubble. ._.
Sounds more like you need a bodyguard. :x
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 15:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

That person should be in prison for assault...
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 15:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »

....A sexy bodyguard? :o
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-01 15:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

:-( I can't believe anyone could hurt Kailana. You must be surrounded by douchebags, poor girl. And yes, bubble and bodyguard yourself!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 15:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Kevin Kostner to the rescue!
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 15:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't transfer my Charity Cap to my mule?!

Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-06-01 15:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

May as well make them really worth that money you're going to be paying em.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-06-01 15:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, why not? :O
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 15:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
May as well make them really worth that money you're going to be paying em.
Well make sure they can protect you first... if you hire a model that runs away at the first sign of trouble... is it worth your money?
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-01 15:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Urg D: I came across a recipe for homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cup bars. So I think to myself "I've got this so covered it's not even going to know what ate it" and I made the recipe.

I just tried it. It's peanut butter wrapped in peanut butter covered in chocolate and peanut butter, and it's so darned rich that I can't even finish a whole bar.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 15:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I just need a really strong protective non-abusive boyfriend. xD
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-01 15:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there an application? :P
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-06-01 15:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

That could also work I suppose. But it's not as fun.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-01 15:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

None of that! You can't rely on some dude to keep you safe. I mean, Princess Peach tried that and look what happened to her. You could take up martial arts, one of my friends just got her black belt yesterday. ^^
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 15:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

/cringe The only time I've seen someone publically jumped was on Sixth Street. That was terrifying! Found out in the local news the next day that the guy I saw hit the ground took one shot and died after cracking his skull on the concrete.
Yeah I was in one of those wrong place wrong time scenarios... Marquette's campus is on the edge of the ghetto so you come across it every once in awhile... it was a bit scary waking up where I did though not really being able to remember at first why I was even there...

Was did they just beat you, or were you mugged? This was just drunk randoms being meatheads from what I saw. LOL!

Well, I've also seen an ex swing at someone one Sixth while we were drunk. I don't remember why. All I remember was two of his buddies holding him back, and me screaming, "Jesus, David! Way to ruin the damn night!" He had already pissed me off, so you know...That extra jab while I'm walking ahead with my friends.

/cringe

I have a couple of douche-bags on my record.

/ashamed
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 15:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

On an unrelated note: Anyone relatively local or able to cover their airfare interested in that FFXI concert in September? I might buy some tickets today.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 15:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
None of that! You can't rely on some dude to keep you safe. I mean, Princess Peach tried that and look what happened to her. You could take up martial arts, one of my friends just got her black belt yesterday. ^^
Peach couldn't protect herself in the first place at least Mario went through dangerous trials and tribulations to rescue her all the time even though she got kidnapped all the time....
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-01 15:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

In other news, I do believe I managed to install Windows XP successfully. No issues at all yet. <_<

I had to skip two files during the process though, hope that doesn't bite me in the *** later.

But FFXI installed from the disc! Things are looking up. :D
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 15:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It was just a bunch of bangers that I "looked at the wrong way" Pretty sure I'm lucky I walked away at all lol...
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-01 15:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Peach couldn't protect herself in the first place at least Mario went through dangerous trials and tribulations to rescue her all the time even though she got kidnapped all the time....

Yeah, Peach was a bit of a pansy. :-( But still!
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-01 15:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Peach owns in SSB though.
First Page 2 3 ... 5953 5954 5955 ... 22717 22718 22719