Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5952 5953 5954 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 14:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ramuh.Kailana said: »
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Not really. Nobody in Texas just totes a gun to the grocery store.

Yes they do. Concealed carry permits.

Yes, EVERYONE in Texas has a gun and licence to carry. EVERYONE! LOL!

Well, you did suggested no one did. That's about as silly as suggesting everyone does. :P

No. I didn't. Everyone has very stereotypical ideas about Texas.

I think you need to re-read the first quote you typed. :P

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Lol no, not spiked <.< just like a small belt around the neck..

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I don't know why, I feel vulnerable with my neck exposed. I think it's maybe the same concept that leads me to always have a hand protecting my mouth.
wha?
I have a(bad)habit of always having a hand in front of my mouth. Usually holding my hair(cause I can't just have it hanging there), or nibbling at my sleeve. I can't leave my mouth/neck unprotected in front of others.

I actually have my hand near/in front of my mouth a lot, usually while driving, it's even kinda there in my avatar picture. I actually completely understand the need to protect the mouth and neck...but I'm a naturally very skittish person. I wasn't always that way, I used to be strong and confident, but people are ***. :P
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a(bad)habit of always having a hand in front of my mouth. Usually holding my hair(cause I can't just have it hanging there), or nibbling at my sleeve. I can't leave my mouth/neck unprotected in front of others.

Hmmm...I mess with my hair too when I'm uncomfortable.
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-06-01 14:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Artemicion said: »
I'm going to need to change the name of my Galka.
Any ideas? >___>
Wrex

On another note: Does anyone know if you can do a server transfer service with Crysta?
You can. ^^
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-01 14:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually have my hand near/in front of my mouth a lot, usually while driving, it's even kinda there in my avatar picture. I actually completely understand the need to protect the mouth and neck...but I'm a naturally very skittish person. I wasn't always that way, I used to be strong and confident, but people are ***. :P
You'd be surprised to see how scardycat I look in rl. :|
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Not really. Nobody in Texas just totes a gun to the grocery store.

Yes they do. Concealed carry permits.

Yes, EVERYONE in Texas has a gun and licence to carry. EVERYONE! LOL!

Well, you did suggested no one did. That's about as silly as suggesting everyone does. :P

No. I didn't. Everyone has very stereotypical ideas about Texas.

I think you need to re-read the first quote you typed. :P

I'll be sure to include Scragg's handy-dandy sarcasm indicator for every little sarcastic notion I get from now on. :)
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 14:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It's going to be awhile til I'm ready to transfer, as I'm only shipping my mules with the gil, valuables and rare/ex items. Gonna start fresh with my friends and co-workers. Plus I finally figured out my whole job per character revision thingy.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't think she meant to say no one had them.. just that that don't openly walk around with them every where they go... like a person with a collar when you see them you can see the collar but with the gun even if they have them... it's usually concealed or out of sight...
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 14:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It would help. With the double-concussion I got going on, and all the beatings I've taken, I'm just not that perceptive anymore. :P
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It's going to be awhile til I'm ready to transfer, as I'm only shipping my mules with the gil, valuables and rare/ex items. Gonna start fresh with my friends and co-workers. Plus I finally figured out my whole job per character revision thingy.
Have they even started yet?
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 14:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes. The newest comer just got to 20 the other night, and the other already has a character with mid leveled Summoner, Beastmaster, Dancer, and Dragoon.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes. The newest comer just got to 20 the other night, and the other already has a character with mid leveled Summoner, Beastmaster, Dancer, and Dragoon.
and they're not in the LS?!?! Blasphemy!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It would help. With the double-concussion I got going on, and all the beatings I've taken, I'm just not that perceptive anymore. :P
Need to put you in a bubble..
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 14:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The new guy is. You might have seen him as Zioudun. Though he comes on typically at night. The other guy that's already been around is on a Minecraft binge for the time being. But it gives us time to catch up to his level.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-06-01 14:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I am back
:x had food

and you cant walk way Uri, it was a D3 Meteor, not the slowga FFXI spell >:
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 14:46:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm lonely enough as is confined to bed :<
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-06-01 14:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
I am back

/roll
/stun
/snare
:D
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm lonely enough as is confined to bed :<
nah it would be one where you could go out an about... just keep you from getting hurt and the like...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Blurgh! I'm the same way! Necklaces need to be loose or I feel like I'm being choked all the time.

/shudders
One of my friends in high school decided to sneak up behind me once and put his hands around my neck... Injuries were sustained before I knew what was going on and from then on he knew not to do it again. XD

Ugh! Ever since I saw 'Pet Cemetery' as a kid I've been icked out by seeing an Achilles tendon cut too! That scene!
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 14:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I recall, Kail is very accident prone.
I distinctly recall a story where her cat got her hit in the head somehow.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The new guy is. You might have seen him as Zioudun. Though he comes on typically at night. The other guy that's already been around is on a Minecraft binge for the time being. But it gives us time to catch up to his level.
nah... I've only seen you playing with yourself so far...
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-06-01 14:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
Bismarck.Misao said: »
I am back

/roll
/stun
/snare
:D
-absorbed
-absorbed
-absorbed
>: Diamond Skin!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Blurgh! I'm the same way! Necklaces need to be loose or I feel like I'm being choked all the time. /shudders
One of my friends in high school decided to sneak up behind me once and put his hands around my neck... Injuries were sustained before I knew what was going on and from then on he knew not to do it again. XD
Ugh! Ever since I saw 'Pet Cemetery' as a kid I've been icked out by seeing an Achilles tendon cut too! That scene!
Quoting yourself is illegal!

inb4 someone else quotes themselves...
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 14:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

nah... I've only seen you playing with yourself so far...

Well played, good sir.
Well played.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 14:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah that's why I've been off work for the better part of a month, can't remember much of anything, and will be off till at least June 18, and pretty much stay in bed. Doctor made me get a CT scan and is pretty sure I hit my head twice sometime in the last 3 months, but I'll be damned if I can remember any of it.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Blurgh! I'm the same way! Necklaces need to be loose or I feel like I'm being choked all the time. /shudders
Quoting yourself is illegal!

inb4 someone else quotes themselves...

Ugh...That was suppose to be Ina's. I'm having a weird day. :/
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah that's why I've been off work for the better part of a month, can't remember much of anything, and will be off till at least June 18, and pretty much stay in bed. Doctor made me get a CT scan and is pretty sure I hit my head twice sometime in the last 3 months, but I'll be damned if I can remember any of it.

Someone beat you up?!? That's horrible! Sorry I missed that when I was scrolling through earlier.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-06-01 14:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You should really get a stylish helmet. Just sayin.
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 14:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone beat you up?!? That's horrible! Sorry I missed that when I was scrolling through earlier.

The culprit:

Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I recall, Kail is very accident prone. I distinctly recall a story where her cat got her hit in the head somehow.
I got the ***kicked out of me one night walking home from a friends to the point that I blacked out... woke up hours later in so much pain... went to the doctor that day and despite a ***ton of bruising other slight injuries nothing was broken! that night sucked so much... got pretty lucky though...
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 14:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Been beaten many times, that was years ago. Was struck at work a.... year or two ago? I don't quite remember. Got quite the black eye from it. No, unless someone hit me in the head and that would be the mystery 2nd impact to the head the doctor suspects...I do not remember it. The only impacts lately I'm aware of are the bad concussion in my medical records from under a year ago, was a grade 3. The other was when I made an effort to not squash my kitten when it got excited and I was carrying ribs to the table, ended up toppling over and striking my head on the table.
First Page 2 3 ... 5952 5953 5954 ... 22717 22718 22719