Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5797 5798 5799 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-22 02:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

tired. also ebay, you are so mean.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-22 07:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

**brews coffee to wake everyone up like the old Folgers coffee commercials*
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-22 07:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ewww coffee
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2012-05-22 07:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

gearing my phalanx mule and now i remember why i hate seal farming
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-22 07:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

My mule only got whatever was left over for the most part... Hes was more of a proc *** then anything so his gear was irrelevent.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-22 08:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

I have that.. Which tastes better than that bitter crap people think of when you say the word 'coffee'.
By Jetackuu 2012-05-22 08:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's early, first week of summer classes and I already want to skip out on work... that's bad huh?

I'm also contemplating on taking out more student loans so I can finish school and work less, is it too much to want to enjoy what little bit of youth I have left?
By Jetackuu 2012-05-22 08:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
I have that.. Which tastes better than that bitter crap people think of when you say the word 'coffee'.

personally I detest coffee, all coffee products, really anything that's drank hot, or cold coffee, or energy drinks, it all makes me feel sick, well it doesn't help that any time I've been tempted to any of the above I was working two jobs, and by the point I was tired enough to down it I was too far gone anyway and probably would have felt sick anyway. TBH though, coffeee didn't always give me that sick feeling, but I stopped drinking it after I quit the lower paying job, and because I got sick of passing out, going to go drink it and swallowing an army of ants... so gross.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-22 08:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not one subject to placebo effects, all the bogus pills I bought when I was a major pill head can attest to that..

That said, the only 3 things that actually give me energy or work in the way they're supposed to or even a way resembling the way they're supposed to is (in order of effectiveness) Red Bull, NOS and what's pictured above.

The two latter can only help me wake up, like if I only got a few hours of sleep, they can help me get my *** in gear and get moving pretty quickly..

Red Bull can keep me up, as long as I have a supply of it, I can stay up.. There was like a week straight where I was drinking more Red Bull than anything else because I was in a static CoP group and we were doing long and very late hours.. Falling behind wasn't an option, tweaking myself out like I was on meth was the only other viable option.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-05-22 08:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah it doesn't do anything noticeable for me but make me want to puke.

then again I have a steady diet of caffeine, so it's probably just an overdose, + all that sugar.

yeah I'm going to go with the sugar.

edit: cocaine's a hell of a drug.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-22 08:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't get to bed until almost midnight because the internet distracted me. /blush. Then I woke up around 2am completely drenched in sweat because my bedroom was so hot, and had to go to the bathroom. Them my husband woke up at around 4am because his back hurt and he also had to go to the bathroom. Then the alarm went off at 6.

That's not so bad, people have worse nights than that all the time. At least I have a bedroom to sleep in, no? :-)

I'm just debating now, should I suck it up, get some tea in me for caffeine, and get the day started? Or should I skip the caffeine so I can crawl back into bed and risk a caffeine-withdrawal headache later?
By Jetackuu 2012-05-22 09:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
I didn't get to bed until almost midnight because the internet distracted me. /blush. Then I woke up around 2am completely drenched in sweat because my bedroom was so hot, and had to go to the bathroom. Them my husband woke up at around 4am because his back hurt and he also had to go to the bathroom. Then the alarm went off at 6.

That's not so bad, people have worse nights than that all the time. At least I have a bedroom to sleep in, no? :-)

I'm just debating now, should I suck it up, get some tea in me for caffeine, and get the day started? Or should I skip the caffeine so I can crawl back into bed and risk a caffeine-withdrawal headache later?

drink half a cup and still take a nap, but then again you seem to be a light sleeper so that probably won't work...

and yeah, I hate having my bedroom warm to that point, it's gross. Can't sleep like that.
[+]
By Irohuro 2012-05-22 09:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao, oh liela, you're so innocent.
I didn't get to bed until almost midnight because the internet distracted me. /blush.

i didn't think i knew anyone similar to my age that went to bed before somewhere between midnight and 2am XD
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-22 09:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Iro Huro said: »
lmao, oh liela, you're so innocent.
I didn't get to bed until almost midnight because the internet distracted me. /blush.

i didn't think i knew anyone similar to my age that went to bed before somewhere between midnight and 2am XD

I usually go to bed somewhere around 10:30. /blush
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-22 09:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

1AM-ish is my bed time.. unless I have to be up at 6.. then it's 11pm or so. Always up at 8 if I have nothing to do.
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-22 09:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

5-6am has been my bed time recently... Darn time zones differences. >:x
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-22 09:31:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn kids and your late nights... 3-4pm bedtime here :P
By Jetackuu 2012-05-22 09:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm do homework early, or hop on XI, choices, choices.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-22 09:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay my abs are starting to show... Now if only I could put some weight on to hide my ribs XD
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-22 09:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I'd hop on XI. Homework goes better if it's procrastinated until the last minute, honest! D: Besides, that way you can check on your pals, do a bit of homework, do a campaign battle, do a bit of homework, watch for VW shouts and do a bit of homework and before you know it, you are out of homework to do. ^^ Perfect!
By Jetackuu 2012-05-22 10:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I'd hop on XI. Homework goes better if it's procrastinated until the last minute, honest! D: Besides, that way you can check on your pals, do a bit of homework, do a campaign battle, do a bit of homework, watch for VW shouts and do a bit of homework and before you know it, you are out of homework to do. ^^ Perfect!

few friends, and stuck in the Wadi farming for my other character...
By Jetackuu 2012-05-22 10:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

and lol on the procrastination content.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-22 10:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Eww, the Wadi. Every time I go in there I imagine that it would smell like sulfur or rotten eggs. It just looks like a rotten-egg smelling zone.

Plus I'm prejudiced against it because it always takes me forever and a day to get up that geyser onto the second level. xD /blush
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-05-22 10:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I love watching internet arguments, they always throw around phrases, but they're usually horribly incorrect.

Could care less, etc.
By Irohuro 2012-05-22 10:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

well it is at the base of a volcano.

i'm sad that it's not as easily traversable as it used to be since the high level mobs were added. i always thought it was a pretty interesting zone
By Jetackuu 2012-05-22 10:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

which volcano?
By Irohuro 2012-05-22 10:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Mount Dangruf
 Shiva.Gib
Server: Shiva
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2012-05-22 10:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »

You know, some people like bitter flavors.

I mean I hate coffee but i love me some stouts.

Chocolate and Java stouts are awesome
By Jetackuu 2012-05-22 10:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Iro Huro said: »

eww GE, on another note: it would help I guess if I were from Lastok instead of Sandy, but Sandy ftw.
[+]
By Irohuro 2012-05-22 10:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

those bottles of vanilla frappiccinos, so dericious
First Page 2 3 ... 5797 5798 5799 ... 22712 22713 22714