Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5417 5418 5419 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-18 11:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Do we really need a thread for each, very meager job adjustment? Compile them into one!
That's the thing though

I personally want to combine them into one thread, but I have many people tell me they enjoy it in multiple threads. So I've changed it into making a thread for each job and then after new updates come out for that job I update it until it gets to the point where it needs a new thread.

I really, really hate cluttering the front page. Makes me feel bad :\

I'd prefer individualized threads so discussion can be on topic therein and nobody has to filter through the BS and read things that aren't relevant to their class of choice.

Besides, purple is a rad color.
Yea, that's the main point I see as to keeping them in their individual threads. You're not going to have people talking about a war nerf then someone talking about dnc and then pup and then drg, ect.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-18 11:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-18 11:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Is Canada such a lame place that they have to add their name to it?
Just copy pasted the name of the article... makes sense that they would say where it was being developed though.
By Artemicion 2012-04-18 11:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Canada is also responsible for the wonder bra, and the synthesizer.
So we can blame Canada for fake boobs and fake music.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-04-18 11:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
That's because all the expensive medical ***is in Canada because it's banned in the US so people can make more money exploiting people and their diseases.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-18 11:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

What is this about all the pur-

[+]
By Artemicion 2012-04-18 11:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate to turn RT into another political thread, but pharmaceutical trends and insurance policy shine some light and merit on Row's statement.
Where one country sees the need to treat or cure ailments in their patients, ours sees an opportunity to exploit and capitalize.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-18 11:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Canada is also responsible for the wonder bra, and the synthesizer.
So we can blame Canada for fake boobs and fake music.
I also just noticed Aug 31 2011 in small print >.>(was looking at the top of the page before) So it's actually old news : (

Hate to turn RT into another political thread,

Deffinetly not my intention, lets not go down that road XD
By Artemicion 2012-04-18 11:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a remedy for that.
PUPPIES!

[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-04-18 11:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

yes.. more puppies. I've been wanting to finish this puppy fur coat.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-18 11:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
yes.. more puppies. I've been wanting to finish this puppy fur coat.

wat
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-04-18 12:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Dammit now I want to watch 101 dalmatians..
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-04-18 12:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-04-18 12:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-04-18 12:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

so many dogs on this page.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-04-18 12:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

ran into this, thought it was silly funny
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-04-18 12:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Soooooo... Canada will be responsible for the zombie apoch.....
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-04-18 12:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

What are you talking about?

/sees nothing about Canadians Zombies on reddit
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-04-18 12:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ep2 lol
By Artemicion 2012-04-18 12:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else guilty of saving their game in Skyrim prior to entering a dungeon so they can open the treasure chest and get things relevant to their interests instead of random loot?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-18 12:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The only times I reload is death and lock picks, because I suck at lock picking.
Edit: typically only keep one save to, or they are broken up by several hours atleast.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-18 12:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I stopped playing skyrim awhile ago lol, got everything I wanted to get done, maxed out all my skills (ok I cheated a bit for that lol) so now I'm just waiting for expansions to come out to play around.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-18 12:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else guilty of saving their game in Skyrim prior to entering a dungeon so they can open the treasure chest and get things relevant to their interests instead of random loot?
YOU CAN DO THAT? O.O *shock*
By Artemicion 2012-04-18 12:42:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, basically the moment you first enter a new location, there's a randomizer that works in background determining what loot is dropped from both mining points, bodies and treasure chests/barrels, etc.

I remember saving and reloading constantly til I got an enchanted piece of armor that was relevant to my skills. Kinda repetitive, but it helped me out until I was able to enchant my own stuff.

Just be sure to save prior to entering the place for the first time, otherwise it'll load the same thing every time as when you first entered.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-18 12:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, basically the moment you first enter a new location, there's a randomizer that works in background determining what loot is dropped from both mining points, bodies and treasure chests/barrels, etc.

I remember saving and reloading constantly til I got an enchanted piece of armor that was relevant to my skills. Kinda repetitive, but it helped me out until I was able to enchant my own stuff.

Just be sure to save prior to entering the place for the first time, otherwise it'll load the same thing every time as when you first entered.
That sounds exactly like FFXII XD
By Artemicion 2012-04-18 12:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I remember getting Balthier's third best gun from a random bird out in those plains where you meet those mountain tribe folks. Was pretty rad being so OP so early. Took forever to rush his license points to equip it though.

Speaking of which, I need to figure out how to get that ultimate weapon in XII, because I recall people telling me it required you to open chests in a certain order and ignore certain ones too. Sounded uber complicated :/
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-04-18 12:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

So North Korea will probably launch a nuke this time.

I wonder how far this one will go.

Even if it did hit another country, NK are playing around with fire and they're gonna get their *** handed to them by the entire world. Un isn't too smart, is he.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-18 12:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I remember getting Balthier's third best gun from a random bird out in those plains where you meet those mountain tribe folks. Was pretty rad being so OP so early. Took forever to rush his license points to equip it though.

Speaking of which, I need to figure out how to get that ultimate weapon in XII, because I recall people telling me it required you to open chests in a certain order and ignore certain ones too. Sounded uber complicated :/
Theres 4 chests in the game that if you don't open any of them a chest will spawn with the zodiac spear in it. All I remember is that 3 are in rabanastair (one by the old guys house, another when you are sneaking into the castle and not sure about the 3ed) and one in the costal area where there is a 3x3 grid of chests. There is another way to get it I think but can't remember off the top of my head.
First Page 2 3 ... 5417 5418 5419 ... 22716 22717 22718