Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5399 5400 5401 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-04-16 19:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Meatloaf is nasty. This is awesome:

It's called macaroni pudding and it's pretty common here in Sweden.

Edit: Macaroni casserole according to wiki
[+]
By Irohuro 2012-04-16 19:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

ours is hamburger, ketchup, green peppers, and onions baked in a casserole dish
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-04-16 19:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said: »
Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »
Artemicion said: »
Question: Can one submit a question to Yahoo Answers without having to sign up or make an account?

Better question... can one make a yahoo question/answer post.. and not get trolled?

better better question, what is it that you need to ask yahoo that you can't ask here!?

Better question yet.... what can't you ask google or bing that you can have answered even faster.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-04-16 19:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Iro Huro said: »
ours is hamburger, ketchup, green peppers, and onions baked in a casserole dish

When I make meatloaf I don't use hamburger. I use our left over steak trimmings including the fat and what not and then grind it all up and mold it with onion, greenpeppers, different seasonings, and a ketchup glaze not ketchup inside. I also make a sauce to go with it from the drippings and fat from it.
 Alexander.Drokin
Server: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-04-16 20:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Went to Fort Campbell this weekend to see my son. Didn't really like being on a military base, but oh well. Got this short clip of him playing with the phone in the hotel room.

Cheese! ...Hello? *squawk* A giant?!

Then he kept going back to it and saying something that sounded like "Canada" when he would pick it up. Yeah, it's probably only cute to me, but I'm sharing it anyway.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-04-16 20:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I just make a giant Italian style meat ball...tomato sauce, potatoes and other veggies cooked along with it >:
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-16 20:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I did Yahoo Answers for awhile, Art. It can be ok, especially if you never ask things and just answer them because then you get points (when you get best answer) and everyone loves points! I don't even think I could spend them on anything. But getting an email to tell me I got 10 extra points for best answer was always fun.

But anyways, I wouldn't really recommend it. A good half of the questions are middle school girls that made out with their boyfriend fully clothed and now want to know if they are pregnant. <.<

I do sometimes miss it, like when I have what haircut I want narrowed down to three and don't want to annoy the mustard out of everyone here being all "Hey Zah! What one do you like?" "Hey! Hey Yomi! Look at these hair models, what do you think?" "Oy Daus, if you were me and you wanted to hack your hair off, which of these would you do?" Because that annoys everyone except Zah, Yomi, Daus, and me. And heck, it even annoys Zah, Yomi, Daus, and me. You know it's true.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-16 20:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I don't think I have ever had a meatloaf and I am suddenly very happy about that. :o
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-04-16 20:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Drokin said: »
Went to Fort Campbell this weekend to see my son. Didn't really like being on a military base, but oh well. Got this short clip of him playing with the phone in the hotel room.

Then he kept going back to it and saying something that sounded like "Canada" when he would pick it up. Yeah, it's probably only cute to me, but I'm sharing it anyway.

I got kicked out of Fort Campbell once....fun times....its really not as exciting as it sounds....we didn't have a sticker on our car :( hey we just moved here and Arizona all you needed was your ID.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-04-16 20:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Aly Saxena said: »

[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-04-16 20:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Annikahansen
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Annikahansen 2012-04-16 20:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

i had meatloaf =3

meatloaf is my arch nemesis. There has never been a nastier creation.
asparagus
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-04-16 20:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Drokin said: »

I got kicked out of Fort Campbell once....fun times....its really not as exciting as it sounds....we didn't have a sticker on our car :( hey we just moved here and Arizona all you needed was your ID.

According to my son's mom, they just changed that. They gave me a pass to keep on my dash while I was there, but she told me not to bother because they didn't require the stickers anymore. Only had to have it to get in and out of the gate.

I just knew that while I was there, there would be a zombie outbreak and I'd be screwed because that's the first place everyone would go. :/
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-04-16 20:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
never? oh god liela you haven't lived, it's like first time having sex or falling in love. go eat now! : p

It gives me indigestion. Just like my last relationship.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-04-16 20:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

i think it's time to get the grilled chicken burrito i didn't get the other night...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FEWD TIME!
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-04-16 20:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Annikahansen said: »
i had meatloaf =3

asparagus

you know! Asparagus is one of those foods that I wish my family had been born with...its not in our diet at all. I always wanted to try it.

I had it for the first time a couple months ago, one of my few dude classmates let me have a taste of his cafeteria asparagus..it was all wilted and kinda..sad..

we tried experimenting the other night and I think we did a good job. We dipped it in tempura batter and then fried it..LOL it was really good except I don't think we chopped the stalks off far enough..it kinda got inedible at a point...

I need a professional asparagus maker so I can know what its supposed to taste like.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-16 20:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Funny you guys were mentioning meatloaf; An hour ago I was contemplating making it tomorrow and haven't made in like 10 years lol

Odin.Liela said: »
Also, I don't think I have ever had a meatloaf and I am suddenly very happy about that. :o
never? oh god liela you haven't lived, it's like first time having sex or falling in love. go eat now! : p

Eh... a big slab of beef meat? I really only like beef if it has been specially cooked with marinade or something. I don't like the taste of it, so it needs a marinade or lots of add-ins to lessen the beefy taste. I tolerate chicken, turkey, and bacon, I like steak (particularly venison steak), ribs, and sausage, I love fish (especially salmon and tuna). Beef has to be pretty darn well prepared and un-beef-tasting before I enjoy it. ;; Please don't vote me off the island!
VIP
By alyria 2012-04-16 20:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

i dunno about it feeling like the first time you had sex... cause depends on how it is made, it is not so good. oh wait... hmmm i guess that is like sex
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-04-16 20:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

i dunno about it feeling like the first time you had sex... cause depends on how it is made, it is not so good. oh wait... hmmm i guess that is like sex
Lol'd pretty hard...

I was saddened be what I back read today. I now feel so... unmanly. ;.;

inb4 "Of course you're unmanly, you shave your legs." -.-;
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-04-16 20:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Saggi jr.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-04-16 21:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

My Mother's meatloaf is ecstasy in a glass bread dish. I could it for every meal every single day. It's so salty, I never realized there was ketchup in it, and when she gets a really good dew on it, it just melts in your mouth. Have trouble keeping it on the fork. :Q,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's so unlike any other meatloaf I've ever seen. Cafeteria meatloaf or any restaraunt meatloaf is nasty. Mom's meatloaf is like a masseuse who massages all your errongeous zones and then teases you with a kiss.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-04-16 21:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Annikahansen said: »
i had meatloaf =3

asparagus

you know! Asparagus is one of those foods that I wish my family had been born with...its not in our diet at all. I always wanted to try it.

I had it for the first time a couple months ago, one of my few dude classmates let me have a taste of his cafeteria asparagus..it was all wilted and kinda..sad..

we tried experimenting the other night and I think we did a good job. We dipped it in tempura batter and then fried it..LOL it was really good except I don't think we chopped the stalks off far enough..it kinda got inedible at a point...

I need a professional asparagus maker so I can know what its supposed to taste like.

cook it in a pan with water til desired tenderness. then, drain the water and pour italian dressing in. turn the heat down a bit and let it simmer while tossing it around every so often for about 3-5 minutes (some people like their asparagus more cooked than others). turn off the heat and let it cool off. after it's cooled, put it in the fridge til it chills. serve! enjoy! easy asparagus salad. it goes good with grilled fish or steak... or just by itself =x

*edit* if you use canned asparagus (which isn't bad at all) you can just drain some of the juice out of the can and pour the dressing in at the start.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-16 21:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Lol'd pretty hard...

I was saddened be what I back read today. I now feel so... unmanly. ;.;

inb4 "Of course you're unmanly, you shave your legs." -.-;

Aw Spath! /comfort. Like Art said, some guys look quite nice clean-shaven. Judging by your pics, you are still just as manly! ^^
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-04-16 21:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Supposed to be doing homework... why can't I do this homework... DAMN IT WHY DO I HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK!

;.;

But yea I don't know about that, Liela. >.>
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-04-16 21:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Just ate about half a thingy of Ben and Jerry's ice cream... Now I'm going to bed, in hopes that some of the fat from that stuff will stick while I sleep.

So, off to bed.

I'm going off the rails on a crazy train~

Also, this (may not show up depending on what you have adblocked/noscripted):

By Artemicion 2012-04-16 21:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »
Artemicion said: »
Question: Can one submit a question to Yahoo Answers without having to sign up or make an account?

Better question... can one make a yahoo question/answer post.. and not get trolled?

better better question, what is it that you need to ask yahoo that you can't ask here!?

Sorry, fell asleep.
I've asked the question here before but nobody seems to have a solution. But I'm looking for music playing software that has track based equalizer settings that isn't itunes. So far itunes is the only one I know of that can do this, but as most would know is rather cumbersome and is not by any means lightweight.

Also it's a difficult subject to articulate to google; as google tends to give me the runaround.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-16 22:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

meatloaf is sooo good D: with extra ketchup too!
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-04-16 22:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Food-*** inducing, isn't it? :3
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 5399 5400 5401 ... 22716 22717 22718