Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5395 5396 5397 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-04-16 13:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bwah, cell phone hijinks turning this day into poop.

Cancelled my verizon crap and without thinking just let them cancel the number as well. Not a huge deal, only like 4 important people know it anyway.

Went to good ole Wal Mart and picked up a Net10 phone, worked fine in store, and all the way home, and then I got in my room and DEAD ZONE. It would randomly connect for a few seconds now and then, but if I wanted to actually send a text I had to go outside. So since I owe my sister a few bucks anyway, having her take it back to the store for a refund on the phone, lose out on the $25 card though :(

So I decide that I will go crawling back to Verizon, since (I am sad to say) they have the best coverage where I live. Pick out one of their prepay phones on the website and try to order it, but the page won't load to verify my credit card. Spend about an hour with a great sport named Kyle who refused to give up on me as we did the ordering process about 30 times, on multiple browsers, only to find out that my bank has my info as "Apt 3-1" and the verification process was blocking me because I was typing "APT 3-1". -_-
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-04-16 13:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Wall of text with Lilli being a crybaby *** about cell phone crap. Awesome way to start a new page.

sorry :(
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-16 13:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Theres far worse ways to start a page, all is well.
[+]
By Irohuro 2012-04-16 13:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

@lil, dunno if you're still looking for phones, but i was looking at straight talk and t-mobile. they both have $45 unlimited everything plans and straight talk uses the verizon network while t-mobile uses AT&T

edit: that wasnt there when i posted =/
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-04-16 13:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually managed to express and articulate a matter that hits home in a well thought out and semi-lengthy post WITHOUT coffee. Whoo hoo!
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-04-16 13:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I saw Straight Talk while I was shopping at wal mart as well, that is actually what my sister used to have and recommended initially but the only phone model they had in stock was one of those old school flippy phones that parents have. I also remember her going through 4-5 phones from them as they were pretty fragile. They were like normal brand phones (Samsung, LG, etc) but when I held them they seemed kinda light, almost like a knock-off would or something.

Will find out in a couple days if the Verizon phone is worth it, even if it isn't all that great at this point I will have to suck it up or this whole plan to save some money will be foiled completely.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-16 14:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
Time to binge on Skyrim for a bit til I loan it to a friend.
Any character type suggestions?
As in RP traits or just build type? If RP traits I had fun playing a character that would not use protective enchantments or buffs in armor or potions (weapons are safe). Made quite a few interesting challanges to over come, always had to get pritty creative when faced with mages for example.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-04-16 14:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Kantonotachi has a very nice handle.
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-04-16 14:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Artemicion said: »
Time to binge on Skyrim for a bit til I loan it to a friend.
Any character type suggestions?
As in RP traits or just build type? If RP traits I had fun playing a character that would not use protective enchantments or buffs in armor or potions (weapons are safe). Made quite a few interesting challanges to over come, always had to get pritty creative when faced with mages for example.

Was mainly looking into race/gender/looks/skill set character ideas, but I'm definitely going to have to try those challenges sometime. They sound fun and rather difficult too.
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-04-16 14:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Dime size spider crawling across my ceiling, I wanna kill it but it seems so calm just strolling along D:
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-16 14:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
Dime size spider crawling across my ceiling, I wanna kill it but it seems so calm just strolling along D:
Til it falls on you.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-04-16 14:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Til it falls on you.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-04-16 14:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's currently crawling over my bed, but it still is just casually crawling along my ceiling, not going fast at all, just like do-do-do :o
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-16 14:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You're a braver man than I, I would have already thrown numerous objects at it while cowering in my doorway.

I am not afraid of spiders, I am afraid of them somehow landing on me/biting me/throwing themselves down my throat/etc.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-16 14:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Bwah, cell phone hijinks turning this day into poop.

Cancelled my verizon crap and without thinking just let them cancel the number as well. Not a huge deal, only like 4 important people know it anyway.

Went to good ole Wal Mart and picked up a Net10 phone, worked fine in store, and all the way home, and then I got in my room and DEAD ZONE. It would randomly connect for a few seconds now and then, but if I wanted to actually send a text I had to go outside. So since I owe my sister a few bucks anyway, having her take it back to the store for a refund on the phone, lose out on the $25 card though :(

So I decide that I will go crawling back to Verizon, since (I am sad to say) they have the best coverage where I live. Pick out one of their prepay phones on the website and try to order it, but the page won't load to verify my credit card. Spend about an hour with a great sport named Kyle who refused to give up on me as we did the ordering process about 30 times, on multiple browsers, only to find out that my bank has my info as "Apt 3-1" and the verification process was blocking me because I was typing "APT 3-1". -_-
That sucks, Net10 is really reliable for me. :S
By Artemicion 2012-04-16 14:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually leave spiders alone until they get within my personal space. Or if they're OMGWTF big, then they're a pest no matter where they are D:
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-04-16 14:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Now it's just chilling in the corner of my room in the ceiling, not moving(it cool if I make my bed, above your bed? I mean, if it's cool...)
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-16 14:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Now it's just chilling in the corner of my room in the ceiling, not moving(it cool if I make my bed, above your bed? I mean, if it's cool...)
*** NO IT'S NOT COOL, GTFO
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-04-16 14:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok it's on the move again, heading toward another corner, moving slow as can be c.c

I'm seriously just sitting here watching it, going on its adventure D:
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-16 14:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

If they stay away from me and out of my room when I'm sleeping I will let them go about their buisness, if they do come near me or are like waiting to ambush me in the shower or something I will find something long to slay them with.

Ok it's on the move again, heading toward another corner, moving slow as can be c.c

I'm seriously just sitting here watching it going on its adventure D:
This is me, I kidna just stare at them till they get uncomfortable and go away.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-16 14:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't let it escape, it will dissapear then 1 month later when it's eaten 100 bugs you will be sleeping and...

Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-04-16 14:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I kill everything that lives with me and doesnt pay tribute >:
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-04-16 14:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

IN RANGE.

ENGAGE ALL THRUSTERS, ARM ALL WEAPONS, TO WARRRRRRRRRRR!
[+]
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-04-16 14:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Yeah I saw Straight Talk while I was shopping at wal mart as well, that is actually what my sister used to have and recommended initially but the only phone model they had in stock was one of those old school flippy phones that parents have. I also remember her going through 4-5 phones from them as they were pretty fragile. They were like normal brand phones (Samsung, LG, etc) but when I held them they seemed kinda light, almost like a knock-off would or something.

Will find out in a couple days if the Verizon phone is worth it, even if it isn't all that great at this point I will have to suck it up or this whole plan to save some money will be foiled completely.
Btw, the Straight Talk phones are on the verizon network. So they should work for you if your verizon phone did. Can order those phones online too, do site-to-store or something.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-16 14:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »

Don't let it escape, it will dissapear then 1 month later when it's eaten 100 bugs you will be sleeping and...

[+]
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-04-16 14:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

And someone else said that but ... well I tried to harp!
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-04-16 14:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

so before lunch, decided to order a sandwich + juice from a local shop I havent been in months.
as I get there to pick up my order, the girl makes small talk and starts giggling and stuff. I come back to work, and as I eat my sandwich my head goes "wait what?" and then I recall the whole convo...
>o> I think she was hitting on me?
._.

on a side note, this is a damn good sandwich.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-04-16 14:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I did order both via phone o,o
First Page 2 3 ... 5395 5396 5397 ... 22715 22716 22717