Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22362 22363 22364 ... 22572 22573 22574
By Thunderjet 2023-02-04 13:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Dodik 2023-02-04 18:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Be like a Corsair and sail the Internet seas.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-04 19:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You can watch (almost) all the old southpark legit on southparkstudios.com

has ads and everything so it's just like cable.

But really, it's not even about sub fees, it's about ease of use. You can pirate anything and everything in one location, instead of needing 12 *** subscriptions so you can watch one show each. and they always delete the old stuff.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-04 19:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah don't download them with torrents. Live stream.

Southparkstudios you can use adblock, of course

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-04 19:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess you're gonna have to shift things up lol.

The new season is Comedy Central exclusive, and the movies are Paramount+ exclusive

Beavis and Butthead are paramount+ but theres no new eps till next year.

Always youtube too, I guess.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-02-04 19:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Stayfresh said: »
Yeah I don’t have ad blocker on my tv.

My pc is for pretty much xi only. It’s the only thing on it besides Firefox really.

depending on how much ads bother you you can set up a network-wide adblocker using something like a raspberry pi
By Draylo 2023-02-04 19:40:56
Link | Quote | Reply

All of that stuff is too annoying to pirate these days, I just sub to stuff and say screw it. I used to take so long to setup, then something always messes up or the quality is bad, not even worth it sometimes.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-04 19:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just click and play (with heavy adblock use lol!)

Pirating 10 years ago was hit old pirate bay, download for an hour and pray its a decent copy. Now it's just stream it in HD in 2 seconds.
By Draylo 2023-02-04 19:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

IDK I setup that fire stick not even long ago and all the movies were p much crap quality, especially anything new. The hoops you have to go thru to download the crap and install/setup everything just felt like a headache. Its def not as simple as when you sub, you enter the app and click whatever you want and youre on your way. The other pirating apps felt super slow to search for stuff, and sometimes would mess up. What is it youre using anyway, that has everything in one spot?

Also finally they shot down the chinese spy balloon, guess they going back to tiktok now lol
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-04 19:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Just doing it the hard/wrong way.

Literally google the name of the site, and you're done. *** a fire stick or chromecast or that other thing.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-05 03:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats certainly A choice.
By Thunderjet 2023-02-05 09:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-02-05 09:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Also finally they shot down the chinese spy balloon, guess they going back to tiktok now lol
They should have tried to catch it.

The Chinese are all "peaceful weather balloon" and "we have never infringed American airspace."

We could have torn it apart and released some of its features to the news.
By Viciouss 2023-02-05 09:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I would have tried to capture it. Instead they used a Sidewinder missile, okay guys. A simple guns kill would have done the trick. It was harmless.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-05 09:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't blow it up with the most expensive waste of money but show of explosive power it just wouldn't be the american way.

*** you mean hit it with a $1 bullet or "capture" it. when we can use a 1/2million dollar missile. Commies I swear. Where is your patriotism.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2023-02-05 09:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderjet said: »

This brings back memories. lol
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-02-05 09:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
If you don't blow it up with the most expensive waste of money but show of explosive power it just wouldn't be the american way.
Sometimes it's easier to convert the cost to something else.

"The USA just used the equivalent of 35,200 full rides through university to attack a weather balloon!"
[+]
By RadialArcana 2023-02-05 09:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

Using million dollar rockets is good for the economy, cause when they do that they have to order another one to replace it out of tax dollars (and then increase military funding to pay for it next year). Which props up a military industrial complex, that really has no real reason to exist at the level it is anymore. Which is why they keep making up reasons, aka perma wars & bogeymen.

This Chinese balloon is actually great honestly, cause it will scare/shame people and help them increase the military budget next year to fight off the great bogeyman.

Ukraine war is more about propping up the failing economy, via massive military arms dealing than anything humanitarian. There have been plenty of chances to fix the problems there peacefully, they don't want that cause it's bad for buisness. They want the war in some far off country and they want it to go in for 10-15 years so they can sell them the military hardware to kill each other with.

>Countries give money to Ukraine for the war effort
>Ukraine buys US military hardware
>western nations falling over each other to send crappy tanks and hardware to ukrain, so they can fund new ones

Military spending has always been one of the main ways western countries try counter recession. They don't even need to goto war anymore themselves, they can just have proxy wars where they fund other people killing each other instead of meat grinding their own people.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-05 09:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, you need to fuel the fear and the nationalism or the morons might realize literally everything they own comes from china.

Also can't let lockheed marton stock slip 1 point. Excess to feign success.

Worried about a spy balloon over montana, while owning a spy tv, a spy phone, a spy laptop, a device that records literally everything you say, Alexa or google home.

If we get any more observably stupid as a species aliens need to put us down out of mercy.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-02-05 11:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think Aliens would waste the resources to come here and set us straight.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-05 11:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

In the same way we pissed away 500k to impress morons, I'm sure they have morons to impress with wasted resources as well.
By Pantafernando 2023-02-05 11:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive been feeling that my ipad is starting to falter while using internet.

I guess sites nowadays have too much junk enable.

Thing is, the site need to reload everytime i switch tabs. Plus, some sites are really no good, like Fandom or others that decides to play a videos right at start.

I guess i cant really complain. I just checked the latest ipad, 10th generation, and compared to mine, thats 5th. It was a long road and it was robust enough to resist for 4 generations before i consider buying a new one.

Its really worth to me. Its my daily routine to spend my last 30m-1h at bed checking videos and mamgas. Also reading books as i still cant stand using kindle, i still really dont see any point to using a laggy and weak tablet instead of a full fledged one
By Pantafernando 2023-02-05 11:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
I don't think Aliens would waste the resources to come here and set us straight.

Im sure me alone is enough reason for them to come here and meet me.

They can even take me for a walk. I always wanted to piss at zero gravity!
By Pantafernando 2023-02-05 11:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »

Though, most likely they are here already.

Look at your back!!!!

Jump!!!
By RadialArcana 2023-02-05 12:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Ive been feeling that my ipad is starting to falter while using internet.

I guess sites nowadays have too much junk enable.

Thing is, the site need to reload everytime i switch tabs. Plus, some sites are really no good, like Fandom or others that decides to play a videos right at start.

I guess i cant really complain. I just checked the latest ipad, 10th generation, and compared to mine, thats 5th. It was a long road and it was robust enough to resist for 4 generations before i consider buying a new one.

Its really worth to me. Its my daily routine to spend my last 30m-1h at bed checking videos and mamgas. Also reading books as i still cant stand using kindle, i still really dont see any point to using a laggy and weak tablet instead of a full fledged one

I never upgrade the software on phone or pad -once a new model comes out-, they internationally add bloatware to the OS for the new models knowing full well it will make older ones run far worse.

Point being to make you upgrade when there is nothing actually wrong with your machine, but they appear to run slow because the OS updates are designed to do that.

People download more and more updates thinking it will fix the problems and every update is actually making it worse.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-02-05 12:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22362 22363 22364 ... 22572 22573 22574