Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21106 21107 21108 ... 22713 22714 22715

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-06 14:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Those jumper boxes are awesome.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2018-01-06 16:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

See that's ACTUALLY a problem, not like all the other non-problems.
By Jetackuu 2018-01-06 16:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
<(O.o)> Got my friend's car to start, had one of those small jump packs that wal mart was clearing out last year for $30, it's usually $80.

He's other car barely charged the battery but the jump pack got the car to start, so win - win.

Got worried cause he didn't start his car for over two weeks, battery died and had issues when trying to start it up. Atleast this week it'll be warmer around 20's to 30's.

Note: alternators are not designed to charge a dead battery, if one has a dead battery they should use a trickle charger on it.

Note2: I really need to get a jump box and a charger.
By Jetackuu 2018-01-06 16:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Concealed Carry Permit came in the mail. Now to get a holster for my new pistol.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-01-06 18:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-01-06 18:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

vacation started. bourbon, beer, scotch, and gin to last. new grill. going to attempt a full wood fire cooked ribeye and spiny lobster tail with asparagus and a sweet potato. i was going to get a rack of ribs as well for tomorrow or monday. however, publix by chance had pork belly. gonna attempt to make that for the first time. cheers all.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2018-01-06 18:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The "eververse problem" isn't even a problem though. Also I'm moderately impressed that they tossed out the first expansion right after the PC release, granted I'm used to waiting years for such things, so I'm a bit jaded.

They can add plenty without putting it in a cash shop, just the game (and it's predecessor) are very 1 dimensional, the only incentive is to get better gear to get better gear, there's literally nothing else to do. However that's more of an issue with the entire model/industry of that style anyway. The gear is pointless in PVP, and to me PVP is pointless anyway, so...

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2018-01-06 20:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

not sure what I did to my shoulder/neck but it's been in like horrible pain for two weeks. usually stuff starts to feel better after awhile? maybe it's because this is what it's like to feel old...
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-06 20:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Concealed Carry Permit came in the mail. Now to get a holster for my new pistol.
How you plan to carry?

I think I'd prefer iwb on my right hip.
By Jetackuu 2018-01-06 21:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
How you plan to carry?

Quite frankly I'm not sure. I don't like things extra around my waist, so I'll have to try a few things to see how I like it. At the minimum I can pack in the car now though, so there's that.

edit: technically I could probably keep the damn thing in my pocket, and I know that's a thing, and as I normally don't have anything in that pocket, it may be worthwhile.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-06 22:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

How you plan to carry?

Quite frankly I'm not sure. I don't like things extra around my waist, so I'll have to try a few things to see how I like it. At the minimum I can pack in the car now though, so there's that.

edit: technically I could probably keep the damn thing in my pocket, and I know that's a thing, and as I normally don't have anything in that pocket, it may be worthwhile.
If you don't mind it being down by your nads, you could check out urban carry.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2018-01-07 03:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd carry in my Batman utility belt. >.> <.<

Also my trench coat.

Gotta hunt them bears in the woods at the local JJ Michael's store.
By Kuwoobie 2018-01-07 03:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-01-07 09:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

How you plan to carry?

This guy:

https://urbancarryholsters.com/order-custom-build-g2.html

?

It looks almost tolerable, but I'm not a fan of that you can see that pull tab. Not to mention safety concerns.

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2018-01-07 13:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone send me a birthday cake.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-07 13:22:48
Link | Quote | Reply

AGDQ is sub-only chat this year. People aren't happy.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-07 13:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

How you plan to carry?

This guy:

https://urbancarryholsters.com/order-custom-build-g2.html

?

It looks almost tolerable, but I'm not a fan of that you can see that pull tab. Not to mention safety concerns.
The original just had a small leather strap that looked like it could be a pocket knife belt sheath or something. I dunno why they changed it.
By Jetackuu 2018-01-07 13:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It's in one of their videos on their site, about how they "paid attention to the negative reviews" to improve the product or w/e.

"meh" I'm probably still going to look into a pocket holster for now, mostly because I found one that should work for $12, but I need to do more research.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-07 14:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It's in one of their videos on their site, about how they "paid attention to the negative reviews" to improve the product or w/e.

"meh" I'm probably still going to look into a pocket holster for now, mostly because I found one that should work for $12, but I need to do more research.
One of my uncles uses a pocket holster and loves it. When asked about it, he drew his snubbie and it came out of the pocket without the holster so they seem to work if you get the right one. I dunno which brand though.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2018-01-07 14:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, honestly I got it for more of a convenience of not having to worry if I have it in the car more so than carrying it with me all the time.

I want to have a good range day with the new pistol before I even think of carrying it on me anyway.
First Page 2 3 ... 21106 21107 21108 ... 22713 22714 22715