Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20024 20025 20026 ... 22716 22717 22718
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-10-10 00:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy poop God Eater suddenly spiked in difficulty.

Went from SS ranking every mission to sudden having to use every healing item I had and multiple revives. First time I ever had an NPC go down too.
Server: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-10-10 01:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-10-10 01:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

Went from SS ranking every mission to sudden having to use every healing item I had and multiple revives. First time I ever had an NPC go down too.
yea it does, later fights you will need to keep stocked up and constantly have really upgraded gear, cuz the mobs will one shot you if not as well as you will be thinking on your feet even for the simplest stuff
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-10-10 01:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

new chocobo barding in optional item is pretty nice =o
By Grumpy Cat 2016-10-10 01:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »

yea it does, later fights you will need to keep stocked up and constantly have really upgraded gear, cuz the mobs will one shot you if not as well as you will be thinking on your feet even for the simplest stuff

I might look into using more of the traps and buff items, maybe that will help. 30 seconds for items buffs is just poop though when monsters send you flying with most attacks or they run halfway across the map.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-10-10 01:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I might look into using more of the traps and buff items, maybe that will help. 30 seconds for items buffs is just poop though when monsters send you flying with most attacks or they run halfway across the map.
the versions on the PS4 and PC are the pure difficulties that japan had btw, and not the "easy mode" NA got with Gods Eater Burst on psp, gotta go at them like the max rank fights on Monster Hunter. also doing em with people makes em alot easyer, since your not stuck with just npcs wanting to stick thier fingers up Aragami buttholes
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-10-10 01:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

the versions on the PS4 and PC are the pure difficulties that japan had btw, and not the "easy mode" NA got with Gods Eater Burst on psp, gotta go at them like the max rank fights on Monster Hunter. also doing em with people makes em alot easyer, since your not stuck with just npcs wanting to stick thier fingers up Aragami buttholes

Or Kanon wanting to stick all her ammo up my butthole ><
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-10-10 01:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried to go to sleep, because all of the friends that I regularly talk to are offline(though I haven't gotten on XIV today, just don't feel it today).

Suddenly thought about this stupid time I almost got masted back in early 2015 when I was still in the Navy. Didn't wear a belt, had random urinalysis. Get chewed out for not having belt. Think that's the end of it. Next day get checked again for belt. Not dumb, so I have belt on.

Third day, I'm working Waterfront, but get summoned back to the main base for special muster. Go to special muster, special muster concludes. I'm omw out the door when some jack wagon I've never seen before who is leaning back in a chair with his feet propped up on a desk says, "Hey, you got a belt on?" and he cackled while he was mouthing out the words as dickishly as possible. Didn't know who he was, couldn't see his collar, just responded, "Yes." - "Let us see!" - I give a chagrined chuckle, "No, I'm already late for opening the waterfront office because of this stupid muster." Leave.

Get to Waterfront. Get chewed out for being late. No one there knew about the special muster. Sit down at desk, phone rings, it's my actual LPO, "Hey, I need you to come back." - "Why?" - "You don't need to know why, you just need to do what I say." - "I'm not leaving my watch unless I have a reason." - "Ok, ok. It's about your belt." - "Are you serious?!" - "Yes, now get back here quick." - "No." - "Look, this isn't something you get to decide just cause you have autonomy at the waterfront. You're under me, you do what I *** say. Get your *** back here, now." - "No, Petty Officer, this is one of those times where you piss off your hardest worker and have to enforce your authority, Petty Officer. Have a good day." Hang up. Get called back not even two minutes later by Chief, "Hey, we're relieving you of waterfront duty. Come talk to me in my office."

Apparently the *** who propped his feet up on the desk was some new First Class who thought for some reason, that I magically would know who he was and what his rank was, when we'd never met before that day. He was all pissed, claiming I disobeyed a direct order. Then I had to *** talk back to a Chief and two 1sts. I mean, I legitimately disobeyed my LPO, but the root cause was the other 1st being an informal dirt bag. Was mildly funny. LPO didn't know what to do, he'd never had a 3rd tell him no since he made 1st. He was like a 14 year 1st.

So they put me to work in the main building doing ***jobs, and they send new people down to the Waterfront. I was only a simple security watch, in doors etc. Not even really necessary imo, but the watch existed, and I filled it everyday. It was a sit down, stare down a hall way for 9 hours a day type thing. Everyone they sent down there after me got wicked bored and caused problems. The Chief they brought down on me was new to his position, my old Chief had moved back to a boat. New Chief played XIV, so we became friends pretty quick. Within two months, I was the only one who really remembered the belt incident. Never landed Waterfront again, though I did occasionally fill in for someone when they had an emergency or took leave or whatever. It was the cakest of cake jobs.

Anyway, they brought up this infraction of mine sometime later when I was having some other issue during the time that I was filling out all my separation paperwork. Apparently I pissed off the Master Chief and by extension the XO and JAG or something like that. I got told by the Chief Yeoman that I was walking on eggshells towards a masting. He was like, "Wynn, if you do one wrong thing now, say one wrong thing, show up late one more time, get an unsat on an inspection... anything. They're looking for anything to take you to mast." It was kinda wonky, because I really never did anything wrong.

As for what I did to piss off the Master Chief... that's a whole different story lol. Ahh, good times, lol.
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2016-10-10 02:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-10-10 03:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-10-10 08:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
all of you hosers

[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2016-10-10 09:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Tired of these over hyped hurricanes knocking my power out for 2 days but don't even have the decency to knock more than a lawn chair over.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-10 10:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes life can be hard to face, because it *** you in the ***.

*daily wisdom*
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-10-10 10:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Tired of these over hyped hurricanes knocking my power out for 2 days but don't even have the decency to knock more than a lawn chair over.

Street I used to live on was like that because of a couple trees resting on the lines they did t bother to take care of. We would lose power and call, they would say "weather conditions need to clear"... Like dude there is a drizzle and a slight breeze come on.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-10-10 10:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a such thing as a bluetooth or USB externaldisk drive thingy I can use with my android tablet?

If such a thing doesn't exist, it needs too!

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2016-10-10 10:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Is there a such thing as a bluetooth or USB externaldisk drive thingy I can use with my android tablet?

If such a thing doesn't exist, it needs too!

If it's a decent tablet it should support USB OTG (on the go) which you would need an adapter and then you should be able to plug in a usb stick as normal:

https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-Micro-USB-Adapter-109724/dp/B009Z6A0KA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476113602&sr=8-1&keywords=monoprice+usb+otg
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-10 10:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2016-10-10 10:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Florida?

Charleston, SC but yea ***was clear yesterday and didn't see a single knocked out power line for miles in my area. I did however get to workin sailing the high seas in Phantom Hourglass.
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-10-10 10:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So this external Disk Drive would be able to read computer disk making more ***compatable w/ my tablet, right? also DVD/CD and a burner would be nice functions to include.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-10 10:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 ... 20024 20025 20026 ... 22716 22717 22718