Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18752 18753 18754 ... 22715 22716 22717
By Bloodrose 2016-02-18 18:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Gai Daigoji was pretty awesome.
By Ackeron 2016-02-18 18:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Failaras said: »
Decided to FINALLY watch The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan...

>.>
Is it bad? I love Haruhi and don't want to ruin it.
I don't think it's bad, kinda a roller coaster and no Endless Eight. If you understand that Yuki is #bestgirl (the truth) and you wondered "what if?" after watching the movie, you'll probably like it. Just know that this is an alternate universe so things are different.

...and yeah. Gotta own up to it; Yuki Nagato is #bestwaifu.
...........I like Haruhi. Me and you are very different.
To each their own.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-18 18:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
oh here we go again with the dork stuff and the nerd stuff and 5 pages of yelling about digital wives/husbands
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/24/1434136205-nagato.gif
"Can I borrow some of that jelly?"
I've never expressed any interest in being anyone's anything here!

*shrug*
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 18:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-18 18:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
Decided to FINALLY watch The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan...

>.>
Is it bad? I love Haruhi and don't want to ruin it.
I don't think it's bad, kinda a roller coaster and no Endless Eight. If you understand that Yuki is #bestgirl (the truth) and you wondered "what if?" after watching the movie, you'll probably like it. Just know that this is an alternate universe so things are different.

...and yeah. Gotta own up to it; Yuki Nagato is #bestwaifu.
...........I like Haruhi. Me and you are very different.
To each their own.
I wanted to see this anime made since I saw the movie but thought the Haruhi animes were dead because of the Aya Hirano scandal.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 18:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-18 18:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ill be over here whilst you waifu Argue,
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-18 18:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I prefer Yuki.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 18:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »

WHO IS YOUR WAIFU LARRY?
 Sylph.Shadowlarry
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlarry 2016-02-18 18:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

WHO IS YOUR WAIFU LARRY?
I cannot answer,I love many women of anime and video game a-like, and thus do not wish to disclose my love of waifu's.

However just know that Have many a love of women, fine and beautiful as the next waifu.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 18:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlarry said: »

WHO IS YOUR WAIFU LARRY?
I cannot answer,I love many women of anime and video game a-like, and thus do not wish to disclose my love of waifu's.

However just know that Have many a love of women, fine and beautiful as the next waifu.
You sound like a politician.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-02-18 18:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 18:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I was expecting this cider to be a lot sweeter since that's what Ice Wine is like. Instead it's superrrrrrr tart. It's certainly good, just not what I expected.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-18 18:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I was expecting this cider to be a lot sweeter since that's what Ice Wine is like. Instead it's superrrrrrr tart. It's certainly good, just not what I expected.
Gonna send my sister on a hunt for it next time she gets paid. How much was it?
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-18 18:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't in good conscious write what i want to write.

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2016-02-18 18:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't in good conscious write what i want to write.
Call out the whities, I will support you.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-02-18 18:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
The science building here has really heavy doors and it cracks my arm when I open them, I mean it's like
*struggle*
Well I tried, time to go home!

I mean wtf it's the science building c'mon logic
Doors have to be heavy. Can't be letting science-gone-wrong creatures roaming the hallways.
I'm still learning okay?!

As for me I actually use my whole body to open those doors, like shoulder against it type of pushing/throwing myself back for pulling.
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 18:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it was 12$, I got lucky honestly. I work at a liquor store and a customer wanted a 4 of them and a case is 6 so the manager ordered it knowing I'll drink any cider he brings in and just gave me the other two bottles.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-18 18:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it was 12$, I got lucky honestly. I work at a liquor store and a customer wanted a 4 of them and a case is 6 so the manager ordered it knowing I'll drink any cider he brings in and just gave me the other two bottles.
Told sis about it, she's also looking for some honey-flavored vodka. Barenjaeger? We've tried that..tastes like honey and hairspray.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 18:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Told sis about it, she's also looking for some honey-flavored vodka. Barenjaeger? We've tried that..tastes like honey and hairspray.
I've never seen honey flavored vodka but I'm sure it's out there, my god the flavors they have for vodka. Jalapeno Grapefruit is the silliest one I've ever seen probably. They make Candy Cane Smirnoff that is scratch and sniff, it's actually delicious.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-02-18 18:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ice bear is best bear
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 18:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Those dogs got bodied.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-18 18:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never seen honey flavored vodka but I'm sure it's out there, my god the flavors they have for vodka. Jalapeno Grapefruit is the silliest one I've ever seen probably. They make Candy Cane Smirnoff that is scratch and sniff, it's actually delicious.
Ever tried Dr. McGillicuddy's cherry schnapps? Is it any good or is it basically a flavoring to add to drinks?
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 18:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever tried Dr. McGillicuddy's cherry schnapps? Is it any good or is it basically a flavoring to add to drinks?
I have not, Kansas is like the last state to get anything alcohol related so it might not even be in this state. Not too many people actually drink schnapps anymore honestly.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-18 18:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I have not, Kansas is like the last state to get anything alcohol related so it might not even be in this state. Not too many people actually drink schnapps anymore honestly.
Kansas had Birddog before OK. I knocked that bottle out over the course of like 2 colds and a flu.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-18 19:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Kansas had Birddog before OK. I knocked that bottle out over the course of like 2 colds and a flu.
Birddog is really good. The blackberry one is supposed to be amazing with........lemonade? It's been a while <.<.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 18752 18753 18754 ... 22715 22716 22717