Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18630 18631 18632 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-31 11:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
or round people up to help

100% me in the FC

*** Rhine lol
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-31 12:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Drac help me farm airship keys
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-31 12:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
or round people up to help

100% me in the FC

*** Rhine lol
One thing XIV lost over XI for me was the ability to plow ***over for low levels. My ego has suffered and now I have an inferiority complex...but not a very good one. ._.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-31 12:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

You can still do that with trials and dungeons
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-01-31 12:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
If they give you a hard opponent refresh. Whats your attack value atm in thingy? cause im at 310~ and i still get enemies with 350+ >: which really doesn't help.
my own real advice is break the level caps as soon as you can on your team.
I do, but it keeps giving them to me lol. My team's attack is 288; I keep getting opponents with 330~360 or so.
Yeah, I'll try and get them done asap. Biggest problem is a severe lack of coins and characters beyond 2-star. @_@;

EDIT: New background for the home screen. Guess we'll be getting a Valentine's Day event.
Better have a new Kukaku
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-31 12:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2016-01-31 12:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Fyyvoaa said: »
So, thinking of upgrading my GPU when I get my tax return.

Should I just go for a 970 or would I run into problems with my current rig with an i5 3570k.

Fairly certain my PSU exceeds what it needs but i'll have to check that later.

I have that CPU! You should be able to put a 970 in there, but you may as well go for the 980 if you're going to be spending that kinda change.

I have dual 660's and I'm rather pleased.

Yeah I looked at that one too, but it's just a bit over my budget that I will have to spend ($450 max) I have a 750ti right now.
By Bloodrose 2016-01-31 12:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I was also, later on, the guy who'd either solo ***for people or round people up to help. Earlier on, I kinda struggled with getting help for stuff so I hated seeing people ask and beg for help for weeks (yes, weeks) and never get a single response so once I was geared to do stuff, I'd often offer to solo stuff if asked, which came with a couple of issues; one was that an LS leader once broke her "I'm pretending I'm AFK so I don't have to help" silence to scold me for offering to solo something for someone (actually happened) and much later, after the 75 cap was raised, I kinda started to enjoy helping as an ego thing.

More incidents with the same LS leader:
-A few LS members got to know me and admitted that that leader had told them to not like me but she never elaborated.
-She once booted me over an obvious joke about a scroll of Aspir, which was expensive at the time and I told the guy I'd give him all I had for it, which was like 15K. I'm pretty sure everyone took it as a joke and a few people left the LS when I was booted.
-There was one member who was "like a sister" to the leader who was always pissy. I later found out that she was like that because the leader kept her in a constant state of annoyance.

On that first one, we actually formed a new LS, which I lost my founder standing in due to going back and trying to save the other LS. Eventually, I was randomly booted from that LS and no one owned up to it after finding out that I was one of the founders who actually came up with the name. Bunch of drama in XI but I was a teen and I had the energy to partake so, meh.
I've suffered through this quite a few times. Spent many a lonely day and night, helping tons of people, with daggers in my back, far too numerous to count.

And the very people I helped, stabbed me with the biggest daggers.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-31 12:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Mew

Location - Event Date
Worldwide February 1, 2016 - February 24, 2016
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-01-31 12:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
I was also, later on, the guy who'd either solo ***for people or round people up to help. Earlier on, I kinda struggled with getting help for stuff so I hated seeing people ask and beg for help for weeks (yes, weeks) and never get a single response so once I was geared to do stuff, I'd often offer to solo stuff if asked, which came with a couple of issues; one was that an LS leader once broke her "I'm pretending I'm AFK so I don't have to help" silence to scold me for offering to solo something for someone (actually happened) and much later, after the 75 cap was raised, I kinda started to enjoy helping as an ego thing.

-A few LS members got to know me and admitted that that leader had told them to not like me but she never elaborated.
-She once booted me over an obvious joke about a scroll of Aspir, which was expensive at the time and I told the guy I'd give him all I had for it, which was like 15K. I'm pretty sure everyone took it as a joke and a few people left the LS when I was booted.
-There was one member who was "like a sister" to the leader who was always pissy. I later found out that she was like that because the leader kept her in a constant state of annoyance.

On that first one, we actually formed a new LS, which I lost my founder standing in due to going back and trying to save the other LS. Eventually, I was randomly booted from that LS and no one owned up to it after finding out that I was one of the founders who actually came up with the name. Bunch of drama in XI but I was a teen and I had the energy to partake so, meh.
I've suffered through this quite a few times. Spent many a lonely day and night, helping tons of people, with daggers in my back, far too numerous to count.

I had a CoP static that we had to start from the promys while I was up at 5-2 as the farthest one along. Met up every week and progressed, when they caught up to me I'd cleared 5-2 with a pug. Did 1 of the three parts to 5-3 and broke for the week. Between that and our next meet up the other 5 of them were all on and did the other 2 paths with out me, refused to redo them and went on with out me :x
By Bloodrose 2016-01-31 12:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »

I had a CoP static that we had to start from the promys while I was up at 5-2 as the farthest one along. Met up every week and progressed, when they caught up to me I'd cleared 5-2 with a pug. Did 1 of the three parts to 5-3 and broke for the week. Between that and our next meet up the other 5 of them were all on and did the other 2 paths with out me, refused to redo them and went on with out me :x
I used to help people farm the Joyeuse against other campers, and would spend hours down there waiting for it. Eventually when I needed help with something, Suddenly they were too busy playing around with their new toy to help with missions, or simply left me behind and refused to do them again, because I was working at the time.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Kyogi
Server: Sylph
user: Kyogi
By Sylph.Kyogi 2016-01-31 12:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »

Honestly I've experienced the backstabbed crap in game a few times myself but not all the time because mainly I kept to myself and all honesty when someone asked me for help I'd usually end up ignoring them for the fear of being backstabbed later I had VERY few friends I could trust at all most were just acquaintances and nothing more, I guess I've taken this stance in RL too, especially these days where I just don't trust anybody to even get close to me. This is even worse with women.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-01-31 13:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So I did some looking around trying to find a good survival zombie theme game and ending up getting something really good, sans the zombies.

The Long Dark.

Premise is basically that your plane crashes in snowy cold crappy northern Canada. You gotta look for Food/Water/Shelter and depending on the difficulty fighting off wild animals.

The Long Dark definitely fits as the first time I tried, I found a shelter and started sleeping. My fire went out and I woke up prematurely because I was too cold to sleep(I saw there were 8 hours of darkness left, so chose 8 hours but woke up 4 hours in). At that point it was pitch black, I could not find my way around the house I was in and ended up restarting once I developed hypothermia.

Map plunks you down in a random spot each time and different lootable spots have loot tables to mix things up. Wolves are huge a-holes, so I recommended playing the lower difficulty to get a feel as the wolves won't attack unless provoked.

Overall a pretty snazzy game, would recommend to anyone who wants to try out a survival style game without zombies and without asshat players being bandits and taking all your stuff.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-31 13:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

*lays in bed, smoking a fake cigarette*

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-31 13:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

We used to have a Shih-tzu, one day he got out and was attacked by a pit bull, he had to have his jaw wired shut and, obviously, came out with brain damage but we loved him. He didn't bark very much like the Yorkies do.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-01-31 14:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Those sandwiches are *** magical.

However, the speaker's voice makes me cringe... his voice inflection is all over the damn place.
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2016-01-31 14:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was a kid, I had an intense hatred for a cartoon show on TV called "Doug." I don't even know why, but there was something about the way the episodes were written-- the underlying themes, and especially the characters-- all of them. I often fantasized about being in the world of the cartoon and brutally murdering everyone in it.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-01-31 14:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
When I was a kid, I had an intense hatred for a cartoon show on TV called "Doug." I don't even know why, but there was something about the way the episodes were written-- the underlying themes, and especially the characters-- all of them. I often fantasized about being in the world of the cartoon and brutally murdering everyone in it.

The blue people were the blacks.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-31 14:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Those sandwiches are *** magical.

However, the speaker's voice makes me cringe... his voice inflection is all over the damn place.
I like his videos. Place here, an oriental supermarket, sells Bahn Mi...oh man, they're good!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-31 14:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a97RY1D_460sv.mp4
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-01-31 14:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

What does that make the green ones?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-31 14:30:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »

What does that make the green ones?
Mods.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-31 14:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aA1gpbo_460sv.mp4
http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aE7gznn_460sv.mp4
By Yatenkou 2016-01-31 14:40:54