Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17905 17906 17907 ... 22718 22719 22720
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
swaggernaught said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
also i have the ps1 discos for ff4-9 ehrgeiz fft and chrono trigger.

never played chrono cross though =/

only things i was lacking were the chocobo racing and chocobo dungeon games

chrono cross was worth it was defnitely a continous of the story who ever said it was not is clearley reatrded it defenity conncected the missing part But only at the end part of the game dinosaurs' the computer etc

but honestly was it me who only thought that teepo was ryu's lost brother since he knew his name at the start of the game? or was i imagining it when he said ryu i dont know but somehow i know your name?

I like to think that Chrono Cross was more of the consequences of Trigger, but still a sequel of sorts. That;s another game I need to replay. I know I haven't played it in over 10 years.

I read rumors that Cross was rushed through and that the ps1 did not have enough memory to carry the game. So they rushed through the story in the end chapters
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

PAL versions were different from NTSC versions, even if I had had the US version I wouldn't have been able to play it.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Schizm said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
I've only ever seen 1 copy of FF7 in the UK once. Ever.... >:(
Not cool.

I remember about 8 months after the game came out, you saw copies traded in everywhere, you couldn't get rid of the game.
It was decent.

It was one of those PS1 games that people said was a must buy, as people bought the game, some people probably weren't RPG players and traded it in while they resell value was good.

But then you would go to a store like Funcoland/Gamestop and there would be 15 copies there.
I liked FFVII well enough, it had a nice story, nice characters (imo) but it receives WAY too much hype. There are those who praise FFVII as the best FF when it wasn't really all that FF, it was too futuristic, though I can't complain about that too much due to my fondness for both FFVI and FFVIII which were both futuristic. Part of what killed FFVII for me was that they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a classic be a classic. I wasn't fond of how Squaresoft apparently tried to localize the game themselves which made for ***dialogue ("This guy are sick.") as well as leaving stuff seemingly unfinished and dummied out.

There's also the fact that, no matter how you look at it, you play as a group of eco-terrorists.

As for FFXIII, I found it to be too futuristic and un-FF-like, the lead character struck me as a brooding, unlikable, and anger-prone ***, and gameplay so linear that SE should've been legally prohibited from applying the "Final Fantasy" name to it. Yet again, they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a flop be a flop.

Though people call FFVIII a horrible game and I love it so to each their own.

I dont want to be rude miss Anna ruthen but please try breath of fire 3 its one of the games that never gets old in my opinion i see it ahead of crono trigger its so underrated its the only game where characters developments even effects combat graphics + sound and this was back around ps1. You can buy the game through psp but who the *** cares capcom dont care anymore u just should *** download emulator + the game
You aren't being rude, and you don't have to call me miss. lol

I'll consider trying it.

Please Try it its one of those Underated JRPG Gems god damn it i used to wkae up 5 am just to play the game before school LOL
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2015-09-20 18:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Not cool.

I remember about 8 months after the game came out, you saw copies traded in everywhere, you couldn't get rid of the game.
It was decent.

It was one of those PS1 games that people said was a must buy, as people bought the game, some people probably weren't RPG players and traded it in while they resell value was good.

But then you would go to a store like Funcoland/Gamestop and there would be 15 copies there.
I liked FFVII well enough, it had a nice story, nice characters (imo) but it receives WAY too much hype. There are those who praise FFVII as the best FF when it wasn't really all that FF, it was too futuristic, though I can't complain about that too much due to my fondness for both FFVI and FFVIII which were both futuristic. Part of what killed FFVII for me was that they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a classic be a classic. I wasn't fond of how Squaresoft apparently tried to localize the game themselves which made for ***dialogue ("This guy are sick.") as well as leaving stuff seemingly unfinished and dummied out.

There's also the fact that, no matter how you look at it, you play as a group of eco-terrorists.

As for FFXIII, I found it to be too futuristic and un-FF-like, the lead character struck me as a brooding, unlikable, and anger-prone ***, and gameplay so linear that SE should've been legally prohibited from applying the "Final Fantasy" name to it. Yet again, they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a flop be a flop.

I dont want to be rude miss Anna ruthen but please try breath of fire 3 its one of the games that never gets old in my opinion i see it ahead of crono trigger its so underrated its the only game where characters developments even effects combat graphics + sound and this was back around ps1. You can buy the game through psp but who the *** cares capcom dont care anymore u just should *** download emulator + the game

I'll consider trying it.

It really is an amazing game, with a fantastic jazzy soundtrack.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I would have needed an adapter for it but I was 5 when the game was released so not really an option

There are a lot of good games that never made it here, such as Final Fantasy Tactics

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
Not cool.

It was decent.

I'll consider trying it.

It really is an amazing game, with a fantastic jazzy soundtrack.

omg Rei i always thought he was talking arabic when he casted spells Speed = Asra he said which means faster LOL and lightning for Barg LAWL iam like what the hell LOL breath of fire 1 was my first game though i used to max my bag with healing herbs but i did not know how to stack it up my uncle came by and he was like come on dude what the hell are u doing your level 12 and you did not finish the first boss? i was like look i cant carry more than 8 healing herbs xD
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-09-20 18:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

you only play as eco terrorists for the first part of the first city. barret is the only terrorist. everyone else has their own motivations.

granted if you consider stopping sephiroth from destroying the world as eco-terrorism, then that's what you are in EVERY rpg.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-20 18:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Chrono Trigger didn't come out in Europe until 2008 on DS and 2011 on VC

I played it on an emulator though, *** SE for not releasing here

*** no we had it back in the middle east at 1997 in SNES actually no i think it was earlier...

I said Europe.

Release dates for chronotrigger.

Quote:
Release date(s)
March 11, 1995[hide]
SNES
JP March 11, 1995
NA August 22, 1995[4]
JP April 26, 2011 (VC)
NA May 16, 2011 (VC)
PAL May 20, 2011 (VC)
PlayStation
JP November 2, 1999
NA June 29, 2001
JP September 28, 2011 (PSN)
NA October 4, 2011 (PSN)
Nintendo DS
JP November 20, 2008
NA November 25, 2008
AUS February 3, 2009
EU February 6, 2009
i-mode
JP April 25, 2011
iOS
December 8, 2011
Android
JP December 22, 2011
WW October 29, 2012
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I would have needed an adapter for it but I was 5 when the game was released so not really an option

There are a lot of good games that never made it here, such as Final Fantasy Tactics

please dont bring breath of fire 5... i hated that game so much i was hyped when i saw the trailer but not the game.. FF tactics i enjoyed it but i never finished the game the mechanics were too much for my brain i was too young to pass the second fight with the dark knight and brave fencer omg T.T that was really ahead of its time
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, there's no EU on the SNES aside from virtual console and then DS is the first at 2009
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

*** no we had it back in the middle east at 1997 in SNES actually no i think it was earlier...

I said Europe.

Quote:
Release date(s)
March 11, 1995[hide]
SNES
JP March 11, 1995
NA August 22, 1995[4]
JP April 26, 2011 (VC)
NA May 16, 2011 (VC)
PAL May 20, 2011 (VC)
PlayStation
JP November 2, 1999
NA June 29, 2001
NA October 4, 2011 (PSN)
Nintendo DS
JP November 20, 2008
NA November 25, 2008
AUS February 3, 2009
EU February 6, 2009
i-mode
JP April 25, 2011
iOS
December 8, 2011
Android
JP December 22, 2011
WW October 29, 2012

wait what? am sure i played chrono trigger back in the 90's with english dialogue and i saw my uncle get to the final boss.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I said Europe.

Quote:
Release date(s)
March 11, 1995[hide]
SNES
JP March 11, 1995
NA August 22, 1995[4]
JP April 26, 2011 (VC)
NA May 16, 2011 (VC)
PAL May 20, 2011 (VC)
PlayStation
JP November 2, 1999
NA June 29, 2001
NA October 4, 2011 (PSN)
Nintendo DS
JP November 20, 2008
NA November 25, 2008
AUS February 3, 2009
EU February 6, 2009
i-mode
JP April 25, 2011
iOS
December 8, 2011
Android
JP December 22, 2011
WW October 29, 2012

wait what? am sure i played chrono trigger back in the 90's with english dialogue and i saw my uncle get to the final boss.

Same thing goes with breath of fire 1-2 Secret of mana and ff3 aka 6
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Because you had the NA SNES version, this was never released in Europe
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-20 18:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anyone play the Growlanser or Arc the Lad series?
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Because you had the NA SNES version, this was never released in Europe

AAH yea your quite right after ps3 release if your in the middle east all games came as eu not NA it was rare to find NA PS3 but it wouldn't really matter after ps3 yes you are correct
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Did anyone play the Growlanser or Arc the Lad series?

Yea i saw my uncle play arc the lad but i was not into it some people would question why would a person know too much about his uncle lol the thing is in the middle east after you get married even if you are over 30 if you cant provide a house for your family you should stay until you can provide villa some people would see that independent xD but guess what i played Snes for free xD
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Region locks were *** dumb, I'm glad they did away with them
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Theres actually this rumor that BOF4 was the first in the series chronologically and that ryu was a god and than afterwards it was 1 2 3 than 5 after the death of myria technology brought destruction to the world once again. As you remamber back in BOF3 machines used to damag the endless AKA god's
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

*** dude i registed through Fedex PO Box for downloading Old school GAMES LOL GOOGLE fed ex PO BOX LAWL
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Do you remamber this fight Drac when it connects Breath of fire 1-3?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I never played Breath of Fire
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Breath of Fire III came out when I was around 8, I didn't play games until I was around 10 and had an SNES. My friend had borrowed FFVIII from a mutual friend when I was 12 and we played it a bit and then I got my own PS1 and bought FFIX (just came out) and that's when I started playing more games. Before that they didn't interest me much
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 19:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I never played Breath of Fire

T.T Try 3 of all of breath of fires its amazing.,
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-20 19:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

BOF4 was my favorite of the series.
By Yatenkou 2015-09-20 19:03:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Played some Planetside 2 today, bought a gun that I originally thought was a shotgun because it looked like a sawed off shotgun with multiple barrels, turns out I bought a mini chaingun.

Picked off 5 people in 1 minute in a base assault, the only thing I needed was a medic behind me healing me and it would have been perfect...
[+]
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 19:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

BOF4 was my favorite of the series.

Glad to hear four is one of your favorite but did you even try 3? as in finish 3?
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 19:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally i finished all except five but i see 3 as the best Story wise and combat.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-20 19:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought 4 had a better story, was more up my alley. Plus deciding which ending you wanted was pretty cool.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 19:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought 4 had a better story, was more up my alley. Plus deciding which ending you wanted was pretty cool.

it was the same thing with 3 you decide if you want to join Myria and live inside her bunkr or kill her in which teepo decided to be prisoner
First Page 2 3 ... 17905 17906 17907 ... 22718 22719 22720