Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17477 17478 17479 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-05 21:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So a conversation in my FC got me thinking of all the bad people I've met in my years of playing MMOs. After thinking about it 1 person stood out the most.

His name was Icebreaker, he was in my guild in WoW. Wasn't the sharpest. He was one of those 'I have a lifetime subscription' guys. One time we wiped to a raid encounter all night that required a Mage tank, come to find out there was a reason he was dieing to badly. "Wow guys! I just realized I didn't have on my stanima gear! Hahaha!" This was after 2 hours wiping to the same boss and yes he did say stanima and to this day I still say stanima to the people I talk to from that guild. Now this alone isn't what makes him the worst person I've encountered in my MMO years.

Few weeks later we are raiding again. He says he needs to afk a second. He comes back 5 minutes later to tell us his son just saw his best friend get run over and maybe killed in the road in front of his house. Everyone is stunned, but then he does something more stunning. He tells us that they took his son to the hospital with his friend since he was seemingly traumatized, but since his son went with the Ambulance he could stay and raid.

At this point we are all thinking wtf is wrong with this guy? We tell him he should go but he doesn't and stays for the whole raid. Needless to say no one liked that guy and we replaced him shortly after that.

About a month later we find out he is in jail. Turns out he went to rob a store at knife point to steal WoW subscription cards to use.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-05 22:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
So a conversation in my FC got me thinking of all the bad people I've met in my years of playing MMOs. After thinking about it 1 person stood out the most.

His name was Icebreaker, he was in my guild in WoW. Wasn't the sharpest. He was one of those 'I have a lifetime subscription' guys. One time we wiped to a raid encounter all night that required a Mage tank, come to find out there was a reason he was dieing to badly. "Wow guys! I just realized I didn't have on my stanima gear! Hahaha!" This was after 2 hours wiping to the same boss and yes he did say stanima and to this day I still say stanima to the people I talk to from that guild. Now this alone isn't what makes him the worst person I've encountered in my MMO years.

Few weeks later we are raiding again. He says he needs to afk a second. He comes back 5 minutes later to tell us his son just saw his best friend get run over and maybe killed in the road in front of his house. Everyone is stunned, but then he does something more stunning. He tells us that they took his son to the hospital with his friend since he was seemingly traumatized, but since his son went with the Ambulance he could stay and raid.

At this point we are all thinking wtf is wrong with this guy? We tell him he should go but he doesn't and stays for the whole raid. Needless to say no one liked that guy and we replaced him shortly after that.

About a month later we find out he is in jail. Turns out he went to rob a store at knife point to steal WoW subscription cards to use.
I think it's funny how, in MMOs and the communities surrounding them, people will royally *** you over and then just expect you to forget about it like it's OK or like it never happened. What is even worse is when they seem to feel entitled to wrong you as if they have the God given right to do so then deflect with the same tired and empty arguments and excuses when you bring it up. Happens a lot I suppose.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-06-05 22:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

>tfw
[+]

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-05 22:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
:| This had to be noisy as *** being there live...
I'm not into his music, but that must take a lot of work to do something like that live, though I don't know if any of his music is pre-mixed and he just mixes it further during live events.

idk, I think it's still impressive even though I don't like that type of music.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-05 22:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »

>tfw

Though a candle burns in my house... there's nobody home.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-05 22:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a quote from Stargate
 Seraph.Dreadnot
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Dreadnot 2015-06-05 23:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
I'm not into his music, but that must take a lot of work to do something like that live, though I don't know if any of his music is pre-mixed and he just mixes it further during live events.

idk, I think it's still impressive even though I don't like that type of music.

All the top end DJs like Armin, Tiesto, Skrillex, ect, have very little premix'd music. They like doing it live so they can control the hype of the crowd.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-06 04:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

That feel when you have the whole of tomorrow planned out and you go to get a good night sleep only to lay in bed for 5 hours wide awake.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-06-06 06:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Fortress is an upcoming free-to-play real-time strategy game for the PlayStation Vita, where players can control different mobile suit units to take on a bunch of enemies at a time. The game’s first trailer gives us an idea on how it works.

By pressing the screen, you’ll get to control your group of Mobile Suits to take on enemy fortresses. By doing so, you’ll earn new Mobile Suits in various rarities, and parts used to add onto your fortress.

However, enemies will also show up and zaku rush your fortress, so you’ll need to position weapons and defenses in order to fight back, along with your own party of Mobile Suits to take them on.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Fortress will launch in Japan in Summer 2015 for PlayStation Vita.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-06 07:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate it when people sign up for Strikes while underleveled in Destiny. They get one shot and do almost no damage.

Last strike: Me: 430 Kills Lv26: 110 Lv25: 20

I put da team on mah back!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-06 07:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-06 07:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-06 07:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

So stuuuuupid

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/237026-New-glamour-dress-on-a-male-%28art%29
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2015-06-06 08:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks decent :o
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-06 08:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sleepy.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-06-06 08:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

bored, so I went and did Sonic 2 2P vs Results redone with different sega genesis instruments

http://soundcloud.com/azurestar516/sonic-the-hedgehog-2-2-player-vs-mode-results-sega-genesis-remix
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-06 08:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

BooSchutz
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Server: Ragnarok
By Terrah Crystal 2015-06-06 09:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Reading what Drac posted....

How the heck does that get to 16 pages....

If you want to look that sexy, roll a female...
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-06 09:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently a couple hundred people wanting to wear a dress means SE should waste resources on it instead of working on something that thousands might wear

Not to mention they're Japanese and it's not really a thing over there, even if the dress is in a fantasy game. Hell, it's not even that widely accepted in the west.

These people would wear it for like a month and then wear something else, you see it all the time with those weird sets (like evenstar and the hunt Flames mage set)
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-06-06 09:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I want to wear a dress

dude just go ahead and rock it... nobody can tell what gender bears are at a distance anyways.

Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-06 10:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17477 17478 17479 ... 22715 22716 22717