Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16208 16209 16210 ... 22715 22716 22717

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 leo
By leo 2015-01-09 21:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
I'm thinking of swapping to Android for my next phone; I've flirted with the idea for awhile, but since no browser runs well on iPhone, I'm practically buying that idea drinks at this point.

I have a friend (he's an iDIOT, as in an hardcore Apple fan) and he only uses Safari. I honestly think he's masochist. He likes to pay for expensive stuff which has mediocre support (here in Brazil it's not simple to have Apple stuff serviced) and said service is very, very expensive when out of warranty.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-09 21:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
Kalila said: »
That's because it's a chrome extension

webp is a sort of way to embed movies on webpages. Think of it as "animated gif plus".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebP

edit: And you need Chrome to view it, I forgot to mention.
edit2: Vanilla Chrome will play webp. Since the site is the apps/plugins store for Chrome I don't think that is a issue... lol

But linking webp contents here will have that effect of only people with Chrome being able to see it.
I didn't exactly think it was a webp thing, I just right clicked the image and copied the link.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-01-09 21:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

His name is Rodmonkey and he's being trained as an assassin.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-09 21:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
I'm thinking of swapping to Android for my next phone; I've flirted with the idea for awhile, but since no browser runs well on iPhone, I'm practically buying that idea drinks at this point.

I have a friend (he's an iDIOT, as in an hardcore Apple fan) and he only uses Safari. I honestly think he's masochist. He likes to pay for expensive stuff which has mediocre support (here in Brazil it's not simple to have Apple stuff serviced) and said service is very, very expensive when out of warranty.
I stuck it out with Safari till I became a mod, PMs don't work on Safari so Scragg suggested Chrome which worked well until it started crashing anytime it had to put forth a little effort so I moved to Mercury which works well but has annoying as *** features, mostly a pop-up interface that is supposed to only appear when you hold down on something, for me it's popping up on normal clicks and just scrolling. I think it has something to do with how sluggish my phone is. Also, my current phone is just 3G.

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Plus it doesn't help the fact you're running old and busted instead of current gen phones the browser apps are made for
Probably a factor. You know what pissed me off? When I moved to Verizon from AT&T I was getting rid of an iPhone 4 but my case was a souvenir from when I was working out of town so keeping that and ease of finding chargers in mind I got a 4s so I can still use my car charger and more importantly to me, my case. A couple months after getting this phone I'm getting packed to go out of town for work and I drop my phone, breaking my case. I got a new one when I got to the town I was working in...ohh that red-headed cashier was cute.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 leo
By leo 2015-01-09 21:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
I didn't exactly think it was a webp thing, I just right clicked the image and copied the link.

Exactly. The point of webp was make it work (for web page authoring software) like normal JPGs or GIFs. But inside it works like a AVI movie file.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-09 21:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Choir Moogle: Ladies and gentlemen—and any others who may not fall into said categories!

lol
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-09 21:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

http://middle-earth.thehobbit.com/map

Server: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2015-01-09 21:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-09 21:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't judging you or anything; my phone is just as old and shitty lol.

Excited to be able to fit every single episode of the Simpsons and every song I've ever heard all on the new phone though, bananas.
I know you weren't judging me. I just found it kinda...stupid that I took my old case and chargers into account when deciding what phone I want.

I'm like that with a lot of stuff though. I'll be looking at cars and I'll like a car but then something simple and pointless will make me do a 180 and be like "Nope!" It could be anything from the look of the gauge cluster, position of the ignition to the left of the wheel, or even the key. "That key won't feel right in my fat fingers, that car is a no."

I'd kinda OCD and detail oriented like that.
By Jetackuu 2015-01-09 21:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm judging both of you.
By Jetackuu 2015-01-09 21:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Excited to be able to fit every single episode of the Simpsons and every song I've ever heard all on the new phone though, bananas.
I know you weren't judging me. I just found it kinda...stupid that I took my old case and chargers into account when deciding what phone I want.

I'm like that with a lot of stuff though. I'll be looking at cars and I'll like a car but then something simple and pointless will make me do a 180 and be like "Nope!" It could be anything from the look of the gauge cluster, position of the ignition to the left of the wheel, or even the key. "That key won't feel right in my fat fingers, that car is a no."

What about cars without keys?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-09 21:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

What about cars without keys?
*glare* Only if it's a Tesla. (Scragg made me like them, hush.)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-09 21:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cleaning with laser

leo
By leo 2015-01-09 21:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Cleaning with laser

That's not cleaning, that's pulverizing. ;)

By the way, RP2A03

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-09 21:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

/slashes some Canadian tires
By Jetackuu 2015-01-09 21:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cars without keys are better kojo, keys in ignitions are not designed to handle the weight idiots normally put on them
ftfy

I'd like a Tesla, but holy hell the price tag.
By Jetackuu 2015-01-09 21:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I'm judging both of you.
I'm judging your mom's skills right now.

Interesting that you can do that from our hat...
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-09 21:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2015-01-09 21:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 22:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
/slashes some Canadian tires
eats some Swedish Bear meat.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-09 22:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cars without keys are better kojo, keys in ignitions are not designed to handle the weight people normally put on them
You mean how people use covers from storm drains as keychains and have 4 janitors worth of pointless-*** keys? Nah. You only need car key and house key. You can only go in one door at a time. Two. Keys.

...Unless you drive a truck with a separate door key and a bed-mounted toolbox. So I have Truck ignition key, truck door key, toolbox key, and a copy of the key to the backhoe in case someone loses the one we keep in it, I have a way to copy it. 4 keys.

Also, I want a Desert Eagle, like...the big one.
First Page 2 3 ... 16208 16209 16210 ... 22715 22716 22717