Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16179 16180 16181 ... 22714 22715 22716
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-07 13:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Posting on forums was the last thing you shuld have done if you were serious about it.

Forums are a social media outlet, and they should be taken serious if the person posting is being serious which i am. i was being dead serious when i asked kingnobody if he really wanted to run against me in a high office election, he should in 202 because i am.
When you run for such an important thing you have a team of people around you preventing you from saying stupid things(and we all say stupid things, no one is exempt from it). You made a fool of yourself here cause no one was here to save you from yourself.
Forever engraved on the internet.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-07 13:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Posting on forums was the last thing you shuld have done if you were serious about it.

Forums are a social media outlet, and they should be taken serious if the person posting is being serious which i am. i was being dead serious when i asked kingnobody if he really wanted to run against me in a high office election, he should in 2020 because i am.
You aren't serious about running for president in 2020.

You already stated that you will not be sponsored by any "bank" (banks are not allowed to donate to presidential elections due to the Bank Secrecy Act of 1970) or donors at all. So, how are you expected to run without capital to support it?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-07 13:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Seriously, anyone who believes that hydras are historically real have no possible chance in winning a presidential election.

It's also very sad that you have to at least pretend to believe in God and angels to even stand a chance
I'd just be up front; "I'm single so I'll probably use my presidential status to sleep around, I'm going to ban all guns, except the cool ones so expect Glock to go bankrupt, and as a nation we're gonna be cool with everyone, if you attack us we'll turn the other cheek and send you a gift; a nuke. Also, I'm giving Donald Trump a tax cut so he can afford a better toupee."

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-07 13:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
If I were president, I'd ban bananas, mandate courtesy flushes, and tell North Korea to go *** themselves.
You're a monster!

A VOTE FOR SPATH IS A VOTE FOR BANANAS!
*gets out his microphone*

What are your stances in the recent immigration of bears from Sweden, and how are you going to prevent those bears from taking all of our jobs from poor Jose, who stole them first?

Also, what about bacon, do you like bacon?

What's your religion, and have you spoken with Cthulhu recently?

Is it because of aliens, or because of aliens?
Bears will be welcomed with open arms, as long as they adhere to the rules of our society and don't maul citizens. As for jobs, gonna have to deal with the competition, Jose!

Baon? WHO DOESN'T LIKE BACON?!

Cthulhu and I went out for drinks just last weekend. Cool guy, and a great gamer.

It's because of potatoes.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-07 13:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fake politics.

I highly doubt anyone is going to run for president here. It costs too much and takes up way too much of your time, with a high probability of failure.

To be honest, even I gave up on it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-07 13:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd never want to be president of a democratic nation. Give me absolute power or don't bother. Tyranny is the only thing that can really change the world(at least within a generation), but the problem is that the tyrant is usually a bad person.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-07 13:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I liked Baralai. Everyone's for Gippal, but imo he tries too hard to be cool(though he boned Rikku so I give him points for that).

It's debatable whether they actually dated or not, he may have said it just to embarrass her. Either way, I don't really consider most of X-2 to be canon no matter what SE says lol

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-07 13:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I think, therefor I random.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-07 13:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd never want to be president of a democratic nation. Give me absolute power or don't bother. Tyranny is the only thing that can really change the world(at least within a generation), but the problem is that the tyrant is usually a bad person.
Poor Nik, you think he is a bad person....

*gives the tyrant a hug*
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-07 13:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

*gives the tyrant a hug*
That Nik you speak of... My Vice President.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-07 13:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the idea of Nik having command over my military...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-07 13:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Fake politics.

I highly doubt anyone is going to run for president here. It costs too much and takes up way too much of your time, with a high probability of failure.

To be honest, even I gave up on it.
I wouldn't want to run a country even if I had a chance of winning. My ideals would not blend well when forced on the majority and just come off as hippie nihilistic godlessness nonsense; rediculously easy to spin against me.
I believe I can lead a nation, especially the US, but I wouldn't want to do it voluntary. I would have to be forced to do it in order to do a great job.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-01-07 13:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Politics? In my RT?
Click here for 10 easy tricks to be free of them that those fat cats in Washington don't want you to know about!
You forgot to post the YouTube video proving it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-07 13:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

*gives the tyrant a hug*
That Nik you speak of... My Vice President.
He's my VP! Get back you charlatan!
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-07 13:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
I pray, therefore I don't think.
Ftfy

fine fine, sorry.
Quite the opposite. I think and question in my prayers. It's kind of a major aspect of prayer...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-07 13:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever, whatever...not gonna bother, my bad for the poke.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-07 13:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

No more political nonsense! TAKE IT TO THE NATION SIMULATOR!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-07 13:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever, whatever...not gonna bother, my bad for the poke.

I'm not offended! LOL
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-01-07 13:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Our father who art in heaven, why are you in heaven? Is there even a heaven? Hallowed by thy name. Why should I hallow your name? What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-07 13:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-01-07 13:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2015-01-07 13:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Booyomi
Boobear!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-07 13:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

And I did:

Quote:
The Republic of Kingnobody is a fledgling, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million Kingnobodyians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, pro-business individuals is effectively ruled by the Department of Commerce, with areas such as Defence and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6%. A healthy private sector is led by the Retail industry, followed by Gambling and Woodchip Exports.

Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Kingnobody's national animal is the Hydra, and its currency is the USD.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kingnobody

I have an extremely high economy, very high political freedom, and a little above average civil rights.

Not bad really. Too bad it's not accurate....
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-07 13:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

And I did:

Quote:
The Republic of Kingnobody is a fledgling, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million Kingnobodyians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, pro-business individuals is effectively ruled by the Department of Commerce, with areas such as Defence and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6%. A healthy private sector is led by the Retail industry, followed by Gambling and Woodchip Exports.

Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Kingnobody's national animal is the Hydra, and its currency is the USD.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kingnobody

I have an extremely high economy, very high political freedom, and a little above average civil rights.

Not bad really. Too bad it's not accurate....
Sounds like a nation I'd like to nuke.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-07 13:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The irony in that hydra.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16179 16180 16181 ... 22714 22715 22716