Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15803 15804 15805 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-18 00:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
welp. you can ignore every mechanic in T6-8 now. dont even need to kill bees or anything in T6. or deal with voices and ***in T7. can ignore and blitz bosses.
What changed?
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-18 00:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Playable Content
Level 30 job quest requirements have been adjusted as follows:
Before:
Players must reach level 30 with the job’s associated class.
After:
Players must reach level 30 with the job’s associated class, and have completed the main scenario quest "Sylph-management."

The colors of the assorted fruit furnishing have been adjusted to better compliment other furnishings.

Battle System
The Second Coil of Bahamut has been adjusted as follows:
Players can now queue for the Binding Coil of Bahamut solo via the Duty Finder. Furthermore, players must now meet the following item level requirements:

Duty Prerequisite
Second Coil of Bahamut – Turn 1 Average item level 90
Second Coil of Bahamut – Turn 2 Average item level 95
Second Coil of Bahamut – Turn 3 Average item level 100
Second Coil of Bahamut – Turn 4 Average item level 105

Mechanics within the Second Coil of Bahamut have been adjusted as follows:

Second Coil of Bahamut – Turn 1
Damage dealt by the attack Blighted Bouquet has been reduced.
Damage dealt by the attack Sharp Sting used by dark matter hornets has been reduced.
Dark matter hornets will no longer continue to spawn after phase transitions, even when players are afflicted by the Honey-glazed status effect.
Damage dealt by the attack Acid Spray used by acidic honey has been reduced. Furthermore, players will no longer receive a damage vulnerability debuff.

Second Coil of Bahamut – Turn 2
The attack power and evasion of Renauld has been reduced.
The Stone Curse status effect inflicted by Cursed Voice and Cursed Shriek has been changed to Petrification, which now lasts only 10 seconds. Furthermore, petrified players will no longer be immediately incapacitated upon taking damage.
When afflicted with Cursed Voice or Cursed Shriek, Renauld will now be petrified for 60 seconds.
Damage dealt by the ground attack Discipline has been reduced.

Second Coil of Bahamut – Turn 3
The enhancing effect granted to the Avatar when multiple support modules are charged in unison has been reduced.
Damage received from the Languishing effect when operating the support modules has been reduced.
Damage dealt by the attack Landmine Auto-detonation has been reduced.

Players will now receive the power of the Echo
The Echo will take effect upon entering the Second Coil of Bahamut, increasing players’ maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing potency by 10%.
* Unlike other instances, the strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.
* The strength of the Echo is scheduled to be increased at a later date based on player progression in the Second Coil of Bahamut.

* The adjustments listed above will not be applied to the Second Coil of Bahamut (Savage).

The icons of certain rogue and ninja actions have been adjusted to improve visibility.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-18 00:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

That's... actually a wee bit disappointing. :/
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-18 01:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

least they haven't touched 9 yet

savage still hard too \o/
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-18 01:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Too bad my group quit, really would of liked to beat T9 and stuff :\
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-18 01:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

move to balmung, I'll do it with you \o/
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-18 01:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Too bad my group quit, really would of liked to beat T9 and stuff :\
If I had a group you'd totally be in. ._.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-18 01:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

body has grown on me, but i still don't want to keep it :c I want high allagan to drop. we havent seen a single one so far
By Fyyvoaa 2014-11-18 05:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

between GTA V and DA:I ...

ugh yeah ... lol...
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-18 05:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said: »

ugh yeah ... lol...

I'm quite upset that I forgot about Inquisition, if I had remembered I would not of gotten Shadow of Mordor last month. Granted SoM took me longer than it should have to play, and I don't think I have the time to really enjoy a game the (supposed) size of Inquisition.

As for right now it will have to wait until after February before I will have time to devote to playing anything hardcore. On the bright side it gives me time to play through some PS2 titles I have been wanting to relive.

Should probably replay DA:O and DA2 as well. New one is supposedly very lore heavy, and I have all but forgotten the bulk of the other two it has been so long. Plus then I will have save files to transfer over.
By Fyyvoaa 2014-11-18 05:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leave time approved, looks like I will be in NY for christmas (if anyone lives around there and wants to do a thing)
By Fyyvoaa 2014-11-18 05:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Weakness said: »

ugh yeah ... lol...

I'm quite upset that I forgot about Inquisition, if I had remembered I would not of gotten Shadow of Mordor last month. Granted SoM took me longer than it should have to play, and I don't think I have the time to really enjoy a game the (supposed) size of Inquisition.

As for right now it will have to wait until after February before I will have time to devote to playing anything hardcore. On the bright side it gives me time to play through some PS2 titles I have been wanting to relive.

Should probably replay DA:O and DA2 as well. New one is supposedly very lore heavy, and I have all but forgotten the bulk of the other two it has been so long. Plus then I will have save files to transfer over.

Yeah i'm not really sure how i'm going to share time between the games I'm going through now (GTA V, SoM {great game btw} and now DA:I)

Thankfully I just got through AW ... so that's off my list (until I decide to delve into MP ... )
By Jetackuu 2014-11-18 05:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kyka said: »
Hello, Josiahkf...lol. We actually sort of know each other, but I'll let you figure out how
how. ;-P

No worries I wasn't fighting until someone uttered something not very nice about me without just cause. ....don't even know the person other than they seem to post ALOT

1. "A lot" is two words, not one.

Kalila said: »
I'm glad FFXI attempted to bring everyone together when most other games separated us. It was an attempt to cross boundaries and many long lasting friendships were made because of it, if not lifelong friendships.

3. I'm not a fan of suggesting things to segregate people just because they have a cultural or language barrier, I find it ignorant at best.

4. No you are not the only person who wishes for it, but it would destroy this game, or as some argue: what's left of it.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-18 05:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leave time approved, looks like I will be in NY for christmas (if anyone lives around there and wants to do a thing)
grats, but it's too damn cold up there, it's bad enough here...
By Jetackuu 2014-11-18 05:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

ugh, I haven't been on XI in at least 2 weeks, I'm slacking.

I need to hop on and finish my assaults, so I can do my assaults again.
By Fyyvoaa 2014-11-18 06:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I won't mid the climate change too much, sure it might not be fun to begin with but i'll get used to it :p

also snow ... cause ... snow :p
 Cerberus.Kyka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kyka 2014-11-18 06:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kyka said: »
Hello, Josiahkf...lol. We actually sort of know each other, but I'll let you figure out how
how. ;-P

No worries I wasn't fighting until someone uttered something not very nice about me without just cause. ....don't even know the person other than they seem to post ALOT

1. "A lot" is two words, not one.

Real mature, Jetackuu - become the "Grammar Police" over a very simple passage - after I've said I was done with this thread. I'm not going to defend my view point to a person that is blind - I wanted to just to come here now and read other people random thoughts.....instead all I see and multiple postings of yours.

With 28,012 some odd postings under your belt, you need to find something more worth while to do with your time besides trolling these threads and insulting people that have different view points than you do.

Final words - Don't bother with a follow up because you will be posting to your fans and yourself..(which are probably one and the same)...but I guess that's why you do this, huh?
By Jetackuu 2014-11-18 06:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You like many others seem to constantly get this word wrong: "troll"

That is something I am not.

I'm far from blind, and I understand your view point, and as stated I find it rather ignorant and self centered.

Nice quote break btw.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-18 06:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god, post count argument too now? Go away.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-11-18 06:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I won't mid the climate change too much, sure it might not be fun to begin with but i'll get used to it :p

also snow ... cause ... snow :p

yeah, you can keep that stuff, I don't want to see it, except for the week of the solstice.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-18 06:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Seha, do you guys get snow over there in the land of the noodle?
By Jetackuu 2014-11-18 06:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
Post count argument was about as weak as "a lot" fixing. Play ball.

There's a story behind that, that I was going to not bore you guys with the details.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-18 06:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

afk like an hour, gotta go get my kid.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-18 06:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Seha, do you guys get snow over there in the land of the noodle?
Depends on the region. Where I live it never snows, I've only seen snow once in my life.
In northern Italy and on the Appennines it snows, but us seasisde dwellers never see any of it!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-18 06:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

28,000 posts on a 6 year old account, oh how awful! Jet you better control yourself or you are going to flood us out.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-18 06:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a baby post count compared to most people in RT.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-18 06:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Weakness said: »
I have a baby post count compared to most people in RT.
Just means you don't talk as much as others, you lurk more than others, or you don't login as much as others.

Unless you're me, then 80% of your posts are copy/paste news posts :<... okay I edited a lot D: some of those posts took an hour to format x.x not even joking.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15803 15804 15805 ... 22716 22717 22718