Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15755 15756 15757 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-07 20:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of us (the best) are on Excalibur
[+]
Server: Coeurl
Game: FFXIV
user: drokin
By Droh Kinn 2014-11-07 20:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Excalibur open to new accounts now? It's been a while since I looked, but it used to always be locked out.

Also, random ad I just got...

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-07 20:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It depends on the time of day, that's the only restriction. I think it's only when you try to create a new character too
By Droh Kinn 2014-11-07 20:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

So... You can only create a new account on the server at certain times of the day (makes sense... kind of), or if you create a new account it can only log in during certain times of the day (really doesn't make sense)?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Droh Kinn 2014-11-07 20:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
biggest nothx of ff14 (aside from not being able to login cuz server is full........) is not being able to fully control your character by keyboard only. i don't use a mouse and would much rather a laptop anyways which could run ff14, but still i don't wanna start all over again with another game x-x
I would have had the same issue (or at least a lot of trouble adjusting) if I hadn't tried out other MMOs while also playing XI. Well, plus Skyrim and other games on PC.

Playing on a laptop without an add-on mouse does seem like it'd be a big pain, as much as you need to move the camera quickly. I could be wrong though. I just have to base my assumption on the way camera controls work on other MMOs worked and how clunky it felt, moving the camera with the trackpad while running.
Server: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-11-07 20:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-07 21:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Random-*** trip to Walmart ends in me buying my parents a Keurig.

I kinda wanted it too.
By Ciri Zireael 2014-11-07 21:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

One more
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-07 21:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Droh Kinn said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Actually had both of 'em on last night~ \o/

Granted I'm not sure how much longer Slendah will join us. He's become pretty busy and was the hardest to get back on. :/ Either way we're getting close to our "role switch," so soon I get to try my hand at murdering everyone playing tank.
Two questions (not necessarily just for Spath).

It's been a while, so I can't remember who plays on which servers. I've been trying to get myself to take the time to log on, but I was never really super close with anyone in my FC. Since I'm also going to be dragging my girlfriend along this time (and she's fairly new to MMOs in general), I'd like to play along with some people I'm comfortable doing group stuff with who will be patient with someone who won't know much more about these games than how to run around and start/complete quests.

I'm not super far along, but I'd still probably rather transfer than restart, because I'm at least up to Amdapor Keep on my relic, and I'd hate to have to start crafts all over again.
Excalibur. If you want a small not extremely endgame/active FC, you're welcome to join. Other people will likely have equally casually but more populated FC though.
[+]
By Droh Kinn 2014-11-07 21:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been a while, so I can't remember who plays on which servers. I've been trying to get myself to take the time to log on, but I was never really super close with anyone in my FC. Since I'm also going to be dragging my girlfriend along this time (and she's fairly new to MMOs in general), I'd like to play along with some people I'm comfortable doing group stuff with who will be patient with someone who won't know much more about these games than how to run around and start/complete quests.

I'm not super far along, but I'd still probably rather transfer than restart, because I'm at least up to Amdapor Keep on my relic, and I'd hate to have to start crafts all over again.
Excalibur. If you want a small not extremely endgame/active FC, you're welcome to join. Other people will likely have equally casually but more populated FC though.
We're both pretty busy, so we'd be playing casually. Especially with her being new and all.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-07 21:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So... You can only create a new account on the server at certain times of the day (makes sense... kind of), or if you create a new account it can only log in during certain times of the day (really doesn't make sense)?

You can only create a character when the server isn't full, which is usually during European times. You can almost always login though, sometimes you get put in a queue for 10 seconds lol
[+]
By Droh Kinn 2014-11-07 21:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

You can only create a character when the server isn't full, which is usually during European times. You can almost always login though, sometimes you get put in a queue for 10 seconds lol
Thanks. I think I could handle that!
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-07 21:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

We're both pretty busy, so we'd be playing casually. Especially with her being new and all.
I'm cool with this.
By volkom 2014-11-07 21:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

home from work~
checked bank account and got a bonus =o
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-07 22:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

nice!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-07 22:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao the new battlecruiser ability for Legacy of the Void. gg
By Jetackuu 2014-11-07 23:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Proth, remind me to haunt you when I die, *** clickerheroesshit...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-07 23:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

c:
By Jetackuu 2014-11-07 23:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I've just set up a vm to run it now, and just check it when I remember to, I need to level up my ancients now, instead of buying more, as they've gotten a bit pricey.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-07 23:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lol

Post deleted by User.
[+]
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-11-08 00:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2014-11-08 00:51:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

How far along are you two?

New patch should be out soon.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-08 01:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Euclids Cfinder said: »
Jetackuu said: »

How far along are you two?

New patch should be out soon.
not far, cleared 500 some levels, I realize I could be much further, but also got a severe lag when my vm crashed yesterday when I wasn't here (had just built it and forgot to increase the ram size, flash didn't like being limited to 1gb in a win7 vm), on top of going to bed without getting it running again, due to windows updates locking up and being like "*** this."

I have a few ancients,

Bubos lvl 5
Chronos lvl 6
Fortuna lvl 7
Fragsworth lvl 6
Juggernaut lvl 11
mammon lvl 19
solomon lvl 1
thusia lvl 1
dogcog lvl 25

73% of achievements, did the 100k boss one, and am at almost 500k total monster kills.
By Ciri Zireael 2014-11-08 01:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Really should be ascending more often and getting dem ancients.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-08 01:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Euclids Cfinder said: »
Really should be ascending more often and getting dem ancients.
yeah...

I just hate ascending for like below 200, it's just annoying, but I'll find a balance soon.

How often do you ascend? about once a day? or when you just slow down?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-08 01:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15755 15756 15757 ... 22718 22719 22720