Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15731 15732 15733 ... 22718 22719 22720
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-02 16:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Kuja's death is pretty much shown but never really said outright, but being that Zidane talks like he's about to drag Kuja out with him, it could be left up to interpretation.

Personally, I like to think Kuja passed out and later recovered and returned to Treno to live out his days at the King mansion. I liked Kuja, interesting design considering his crossdressing and he is very tragic. But at the same time, I'm convinced that he died at the end.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-02 16:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Zidane surely took him along, the question is whether Kuja survived though considering he was moribund.
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-02 16:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Kuja's death is pretty much shown but never really said outright, but being that Zidane talks like he's about to drag Kuja out with him, it could be left up to interpretation.

Personally, I like to think Kuja passed out and later recovered and returned to Treno to live out his days at the King mansion. I liked Kuja, interesting design considering his crossdressing and he is very tragic. But at the same time, I'm convinced that he died at the end.
He created Vivi so I can't fault him for that. BUT he also gave Vivi a short life span so he is a *** who deserved to die!

Still wondering how Vivi had kids and who the mom was. Always hoped it was Zidanes sister since it seemed she and Vivi would have a lot in common.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-02 16:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »

He created Vivi so I can't fault him for that. BUT he also gave Vivi a short life span so he is a *** who deserved to die!

Still wondering how Vivi had kids and who the mom was. Always hoped it was Zidanes sister since it seemed she and Vivi would have a lot in common.
Mikoto? I doubt it. I think it was stated somewhere that Vivi split into "offspring".

I used to have a pic someone drew of Mikoto in trance, dunno what it was on though.

EDIT:
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-02 16:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe creating his kids used up his life but he found a way to give them a longer lifespan than he had, at least
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-02 16:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Artemicion 2014-11-02 17:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish Journey would come to PC.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-02 17:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
I wish Journey would come to PC.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Boom Journey on your PC.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-02 17:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

yay t9 clear \o/
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-02 17:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

nub
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-02 17:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

52 days till xmas !
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-02 17:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
52 days till xmas !

People who start talking about Christmas before December should be shot. That is all.
By volkom 2014-11-02 17:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

10 hours looking at tumblr and playing xiv. totally forgot to eat today

Fenrir.Weakness said: »
52 days till xmas !

People who start talking about Christmas before December should be shot. That is all.

not counting it down for gifts or anything~ counting it down so i can take a massively long vacation. gotta spend that pto before year's end
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-02 17:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Eww, non-roll over PTO is horrible.

We can have 240 hours PTO max, we get a notice before it maxes and we can choose to cash out hours up to twice a year.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-11-02 17:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

16 classes down. That's more than half way at least. ; ;
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-02 17:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Just finished Shadow of Mordor today... was quite fun at time killing, story was slightly below "meh" however.

Now I was planning on playing FF VIII again, but all this IX talk is making me want to find an emulator. IX needs to come out on steam to save me the trouble...
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-02 17:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Maybe creating his kids used up his life but he found a way to give them a longer lifespan than he had, at least
Wasn't Vivi actually a naturally spawned creature that Quan pulled out of the mist? Anyway, I figure splitting into offspring was just his way of reproducing. The "Vivi" Puck talks to is fully aware of Vivi and calls himself "Vivi's son" though so they either DID meet their father or they have some of his memories imprinted in their minds.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-02 17:54:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't Vivi actually a naturally spawned creature that Quan pulled out of the mist? Anyway, I figure splitting into offspring was just his way of reproducing. The "Vivi" Puck talks to is fully aware of Vivi and calls himself "Vivi's son" though so they either DID meet their father or they have some of his memories imprinted in their minds.
He was a prototype model of the Black Mages and he had a longer life because of it. This whole splitting to make offspring though I can't find anything about it.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-02 18:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

He was a prototype model of the Black Mages and he had a longer life because of it. This whole splitting to make offspring though I can't find anything about it.
That is just my assumption. If the offspring actually met Vivi then splitting couldn't be the case.

I remember the lines about Vivi being a prototype, but that doesn't really explain how he got into the ocean or a mist cloud between Treno and the Alexandrian capitol. Vivi was fished out of the mist by Quan while he was fishing for food. Quan was going to raise Vivi to eat him but at some point decided to imagine food rather than eat it and he starved to death.
By volkom 2014-11-02 18:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

love this video~

Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-02 18:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

That is just my assumption. If the offspring actually met Vivi then splitting couldn't be the case.

I remember the lines about Vivi being a prototype, but that doesn't really explain how he got into the ocean or a mist cloud between Treno and the Alexandrian capitol. Vivi was fished out of the mist by Quan while he was fishing for food. Quan was going to raise Vivi to eat him but at some point decided to imagine food rather than eat it and he starved to death.

In the game it's stated that he probably fell off the cargo ship on it's way to Alexandria as it flew over the area.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-11-02 18:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

DLC for borderlands already

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-02 18:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

T10 pretty cray
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-11-02 18:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Caller, Evoker, Channeller, Necromancer, Alchemist, Tamer and Bard are all that's left to do. @_@;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2014-11-02 19:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Could be worse. Could be one of my friends who got tricked with a candy onion
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-11-02 19:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Could be worse. Could be one of my friends who got tricked with a candy onion
did this to some one with a bell pepper stuffed with blue cheese and hot onions to someone before... the look of wtf on thier face was priceless
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2014-11-02 19:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So when I hit 50 on Nin I was worried about getting the Vajras quickly, but my friends did Leviathan X and then turn 7 just randomly for funsies. Won both tome and sand over other people, already had the tokens waiting. They invited me to it before I could do the 50 Genkai battle, so I went back to do it with Vajras. Sneak Attacked the boss w/o good accessories for 1575, felt magical.

Still getting used to keeping Huton up, and I almost always forget to Suiton immediately when TA/SA is back up, so gotta get used to the stuff. I loves me some Raiton since 35 though. Raiton ALL THE THINGS
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-11-02 19:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-11-02 19:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I think i broke something. I got my throwing daggers ability now there is none for mug, and I am level 20, still no quests from jacke c.c

nvm I found it, he was in aleport
First Page 2 3 ... 15731 15732 15733 ... 22718 22719 22720