Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15629 15630 15631 ... 22715 22716 22717
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-17 03:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-10-17 03:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ares and Koenig sets :O
[+]
By Artemicion 2014-10-17 03:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, that's hell of a patch. If I didn't know any better from the way that trailer was presented, I would say it was an expansion pack :O
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-17 03:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a lot of content, will be nice returning to the game. It's just unfortunate that my team fell apart trying to defeat Turn 9, and we won't be partaking in the finale.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-10-17 04:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

koenig and ares armor in the update preview vid. new tome and allagan gear gonna have to look real nice to beat that

edit: nvm beaten. and yeha i'm in the same boat kali, im not likely to see coil3 for a long time, let alone the final CS.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-17 04:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure they showed the allagan gear. I could be wrong.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-10-17 04:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

if they did I dont remember it :(

hopefully this isnt too much of a *** to craft, makes me glad i melded my ARM and GSM
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-10-17 04:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured the new Allagan gear were those blue sets shown in the Coil preview.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-17 04:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
and yeha i'm in the same boat kali, im not likely to see coil3 for a long time, let alone the final CS.
Turn 9 is rough :\

If your team isn't on their game, and gives it all each attempt, it's such a waste of your time. My group fell victim to moral loss, and no one enjoyed the content outside of coil anymore. It's not like we enjoyed coil, it's just that we didn't feel like it was worth the time to do because the rewards are obviously not as good as coil gear, so end game raid trap etc.

I never did get that mask, so RNG trap as well :\

It will be nice sitting out this round and trying to find the enjoyment in the game without considering raid gear, though I don't know how long I'll last if it just turns into busy work.

Idk, I'm pretty torn on XIV honestly. Each update seems to follow the same formula, except this time there is a new class which isn't a small thing.

I'm definitely looking forward to more story, that really keeps me interested in XIV. If only there were more updates for it.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-17 04:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I figured the new Allagan gear were those blue sets shown in the Coil preview.
I thought this as well.

@6:18, not particularly interesting gear, people are definitely going to glamour over it after the world first and next few dozen clears.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-10-17 04:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

my major problem with T9 isn't that it's an annoying or hard fight... it's that you have to go through 7-8 minutes of completely boring fighting (meteor/golem phases and heavensfall phase) to even see the "hard" part. so *** aggravating and makes it a lot more difficult to sit down and practice the fight. it's really poorly designed.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-10-17 04:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

also if that's the new allagan gear then i am not impressed, that looks terrible
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-17 04:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

also if that's the new allagan gear then i am not impressed, that looks terrible
Allagan gear never was that great looking to begin with :)
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-10-17 04:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

weapons are good, the armor is ***.

and high allagan gear looks pretty spiffy, was hoping this would have a bahamut theme to it or something but instead the weapons got that and we're stuck with blue ranger costumes.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-17 04:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

yea my team is down 2 tanks atm, so idk when we will be able to get through T9 ;/
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-17 04:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

my major problem with T9 isn't that it's an annoying or hard fight... it's that you have to go through 7-8 minutes of completely boring fighting (meteor/golem phases and heavensfall phase) to even see the "hard" part. so *** aggravating and makes it a lot more difficult to sit down and practice the fight. it's really poorly designed.
I agree 100% Then mistakes start happening in phases 1-3 and you just start asking yourself "Why am I even doing this anymore if people aren't going to put in as much effort as I am each attempt?"

I mean, mistakes happen, but after practicing the fight for months, and I mean months, there is no reason we shouldn't have been getting to phase 4 consistently. The bad thing was, before our group split, we weren't even clearing phase 2 every time anymore.

It was just sad.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-17 04:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't even be surprised if the final boss is ~30 minutes with a dozen phases to learn.
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-17 04:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Just binged the first season of Attack on Titan... More explanation on everything in that story is required now. Too many questions are just left out there.

Will the manga answer anything? Never read a manga before honestly.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-17 04:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It probably does, but I've stayed away from it waiting for the second season.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-17 04:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So..watched all of The Lost Canvas and this was ***. Ok the author is not Kurumada, but I was expecting just different artstyle, instead this anime was just bad :x and why doesn't it even have an ending?! So disappointed.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-10-17 07:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Kinda waiting to get BL:TPS (I put the T for The in so I can make TPS Report jokes) until a steam sale or something. With the 100+ games I have to play right now, some of which never end (Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon and just started MH3U last night) it just doesn't make sense to me to plunk full price now. Will pick up season pass and the game itself when it is cheaper.

Unless it is so balls draining awesome someone says I HAVE to get it now...
 Bahamut.Shirai
Server: Bahamut
user: Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2014-10-17 08:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Random thought:

Later, work!
See you next monday!
By Fyyvoaa 2014-10-17 08:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Kinda waiting to get BL:TPS (I put the T for The in so I can make TPS Report jokes) until a steam sale or something. With the 100+ games I have to play right now, some of which never end (Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon and just started MH3U last night) it just doesn't make sense to me to plunk full price now. Will pick up season pass and the game itself when it is cheaper.

you have to get it now.

I started it last night and so far it seems fun.
By Ramyrez 2014-10-17 08:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said: »

you have to get it now.

I started it last night and so far it seems fun.

I've been having fun with it so far, though I haven't had much time to play.

I started w/ Nisha, but decided to give Athena a shot and definitely prefer her thus far.

Also Janey constantly trying to hit on Athena is pretty funny.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-17 08:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Body demands a good soak in a hot tub and a masseuse.

Or just more sleep.

I don't think it can really decide at the moment.

x.x
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-17 08:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

By Grumpy Cat 2014-10-17 08:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwwww sweet, I can make my SCH look like a BLM with the new Halloween event!
By Grumpy Cat 2014-10-17 08:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

How is The Pre Sequel canon-wise? I imagine it is going to super piss me off. Already I am remembering things like how Jack was not actually handsome before his accident with Angel, that he was a weird looking little computer nerd (based on the echos you get telling his backstory in BL2).
By Ramyrez 2014-10-17 08:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

How is The Pre Sequel canon-wise? I imagine it is going to super piss me off. Already I am remembering things like how Jack was not actually handsome before his accident with Angel, that he was a weird looking little computer nerd (based on the echos you get telling his backstory in BL2).

He looks relatively like he looks with his mask, but without the mask, but I'm not far into the game at all. I imagine something has to happen at some point for him to require the mask.

Edit: Promo material to the rescue!
First Page 2 3 ... 15629 15630 15631 ... 22715 22716 22717