Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14134 14135 14136 ... 22718 22719 22720
Server: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2014-01-23 21:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Odin.Liela said: »
I'd like to play the Zelda series.
If Arte were here, he'd flip his lid.
I'm weeping, does that count?

Play them, Liela! Dooo eeet. :D
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-01-23 21:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

WHOA YOMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING

[+]
Server: Sargatanas
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2014-01-23 21:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

YOU ASSAULTED ME. YOU DID THIS!

This was me, just seconds before the assault!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-23 21:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
WHOA YOMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-23 21:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I just synthesized some home made coleslaw! It's yummy!
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-01-23 21:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yomisha Belmont said: »
Odin.Liela said: »
I'd like to play the Zelda series.
If Arte were here, he'd flip his lid.
I'm weeping, does that count?

Play them, Liela! Dooo eeet. :D
do it!!!
personal fav is Twilight Princess for the GC/Wii
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-23 21:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun challenge for Zelda Links Awakening on the Gameboy is try beating the final boss without fighting any other bosses and without clearing any of the dungeons. the way you do this is with the wall jump glitch, all the dungeons are programmed on the same screen pretty much, so wall jumping inside any area can take you to various dungeons/caves/buildings, to beat the last boss you need magic powder, bow/arrows and I think that was it other than a sword, I beat the final boss without losing by first 3 hearts lol

The glitch is activated when you open the map at the same time you zone into a new screen, you will appear on the opposite side of the next map, making it possible to go into areas that don't technically exist, but also there is a high chance of getting stuck! Also another fun and even lesser known part of this glitch is if you use the glitch and have it so you appear on a stares/door and are mostly through it when you appear it will automatically send you into that next area but you will be able to walk through every wall and most objects but there will be invisible water everywhere that you can fall into and without the flippers you can get stuck falling into water endlessly if you zoned into that water, same is true for pits

I have done this so much that I have most of these "back door/alleys" memorized and have even gone as far as collecting every item in the game and bypassing all the dungeons
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-01-23 21:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

they have fixed that glitch. was only in half the original launch versions. later versions of it, and the DX version <physical and Digital> dosn't. finding an original copy is kinda hard, since most copys floating out there are the later half. got one myself off ebay but it cost me bout 120$ 7 years ago so who knows what it is now. only got it for collection purposes tho, since i also have the DX one ;x
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-01-23 21:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

replaying through Ocarina of Time myself right now.

Usually do that at least once or twice a year, also trying out the Bravely Default demo myself since my sister loaned me her 3DS
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-23 21:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
they have fixed that glitch. was only in half the original launch versions. later versions of it, and the DX version <physical and Digital> dosn't. finding an original copy is kinda hard, since most copys floating out there are the later half. got one myself off ebay but it cost me bout 120$ 7 years ago so who knows what it is now. only got it for collection purposes tho, since i also have the DX one ;x
dang I guess I'm lucky I still have the original one I bought back in the early 90s lol
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-01-23 22:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Fun challenge for Zelda Links Awakening on the Gameboy is try beating the final boss without fighting any other bosses and without clearing any of the dungeons. the way you do this is with the wall jump glitch, all the dungeons are programmed on the same screen pretty much, so wall jumping inside any area can take you to various dungeons/caves/buildings, to beat the last boss you need magic powder, bow/arrows and I think that was it other than a sword, I beat the final boss without losing by first 3 hearts lol

The glitch is activated when you open the map at the same time you zone into a new screen, you will appear on the opposite side of the next map, making it possible to go into areas that don't technically exist, but also there is a high chance of getting stuck! Also another fun and even lesser known part of this glitch is if you use the glitch and have it so you appear on a stares/door and are mostly through it when you appear it will automatically send you into that next area but you will be able to walk through every wall and most objects but there will be invisible water everywhere that you can fall into and without the flippers you can get stuck falling into water endlessly if you zoned into that water, same is true for pits

I have done this so much that I have most of these "back door/alleys" memorized and have even gone as far as collecting every item in the game and bypassing all the dungeons

I did some similar metagame stuff for the original zelda game, like beating the game never picking up any sword and using only bow/wand/boomerang/bombs to do all the damage.
Its kinda fun at the very start dodging the monsters with no weapon, running all over and pushing statues to reveal the goblins that will give you rupees for free, then use the money to buy the candle and use it to burn all the bushes covering more secret spots/one of the dungeons, then move onto getting the other non sword weapons,etc. Its still my favorite zelda because I could sequence break the traditional order of boss+dungeon completion (sorta like darksouls!)
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-23 22:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »

I did some similar metagame stuff for the original zelda game, like beating the game never picking up any sword and using only bow/wand/boomerang/bombs to do all the damage.
Its kinda fun at the very start dodging the monsters with no weapon, running all over and pushing statues to reveal the goblins that will give you rupees for free, then use the money to buy the candle and use it to burn all the bushes covering more secret spots/one of the dungeons, then move onto getting the other non sword weapons,etc. Its still my favorite zelda because I could sequence break the traditional order of boss+dungeon completion (sorta like darksouls!)
can make it feel like a totally new game can't it ;)
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-01-23 22:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

think ya still needed the flute to kill Digdogger?
loved the boss lol made ya think on how to kill it <tho there was an old man who basicly told ya>

official artwork ;x
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-23 22:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

loved the boss lol made ya think on how to kill it <tho there was an old man who basicly told ya>

official artwork ;x
nope, I bypassed him completely

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-01-23 22:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

official artwork ;x
how? on the original NES game he was a BOSS fact ya killed him twice in 2 diff dungeons
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-01-23 22:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Because everyone should listen to it at least once a day

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-01-23 22:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah you needed the flute still to make it shrink and be killable by the bow which becomes your primary weapon for killing stuff when you arent boomerang stunning+stacking monsters to kill them with bomb/candel early on.
Its super late and i should be sleeping but you needed the flute to also do the fairy pond to make it dry out and reveal the hidden staircase (or maybe that was on the gameplus mode).
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-23 22:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

official artwork ;x
how? on the original NES game he was a BOSS fact ya killed him twice in 2 diff dungeons
the zoning glitch (open map while zoning, if done correctly you will appear on the opposite side of the next screen)
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2014-01-23 22:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-01-23 22:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Woo! I have definitive proof that I was right and my mentor teacher was wrong in regards to using commas in appositives! Now the question is, should I rub it in her face, or just drop it?

Post deleted by User.
By Otomis 2014-01-23 22:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it was on my mind, I started typing to kinda destress and created a wall of text...

Night.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-01-23 22:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angelsfate said: »
If you respect her, drop it. If you don't respect her, rub away!
I do respect her, but I'm tired of her getting indignant and assuming that I don't know what I'm talking about. It gets aggravating.

Post deleted by User.
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2014-01-23 22:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Woo! I have definitive proof that I was right and my mentor teacher was wrong in regards to using commas in appositives! Now the question is, should I rub it in her face, or just drop it?
pick up a new project

rub it!

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-01-23 22:41:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, you're right. Bigger man and all that. I know I'm right and that's all that matters. In a few months, I won't have to worry about her judgmental *** ever again.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-01-23 22:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Another character? From now on, I'm just going to assume everyone who posts from Bismarck that I don't recognize is you.
First Page 2 3 ... 14134 14135 14136 ... 22718 22719 22720