Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14087 14088 14089 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-16 14:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

1 bag of GMO free, Organic certified groceries = 50$

Knowing this food isn't going to breakdown my DNA = priceless
 Carbuncle.Kenshinx
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Kenshinx 2014-01-16 14:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, we don't have to be Tier I Starbase or you got two upgrades/special projects going up at once?
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-16 14:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kenshinx said: »
Wait, we don't have to be Tier I Starbase or you got two upgrades/special projects going up at once?
We need the shipyard before we can get Starbase tier 1.
 Shiva.Azraelina
Server: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2014-01-16 14:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel like hell. Going to school after that surgery was the worst decision of my life. Talking all day/having to do everything makes my face hurt 20x more. Aaand so I'm gonna stay home til Tuesday.

Ugh. I don't know how people recover so well from surgeries. This wasn't even that big of a deal and I wanna run in front of a train.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-16 14:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Carbuncle.Kenshinx said: »
We need the shipyard before we can get Starbase tier 1.
I see....I had it backwards.../derps '_'

The Shipyard will be one of those things in our Space area of our base right, like that Transwarp hub thing?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-16 14:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Squishytaru said: »
I'll give you the tip seha :p
I already get the full thing from someone else, but thanks.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-01-16 14:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Azraelina said: »
I feel like hell. Going to school after that surgery was the worst decision of my life. Talking all day/having to do everything makes my face hurt 20x more. Aaand so I'm gonna stay home til Tuesday.

Ugh. I don't know how people recover so well from surgeries. This wasn't even that big of a deal and I wanna run in front of a train.

This was a wisdom tooth removal surgery? :-( Those are really bad. I was so zonked after mine that I didn't remember the trip from the doctor's office back to home, was on Vicodin for two weeks, and could barely sleep, let alone function.

You're not superwoman. Just take it easy. Trying to get back into the swing of things right away is only going to make it worse. Pain killers, patience, and rest for you!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-01-16 14:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I'll give you the tip seha :p
I already get the full thing from someone else, but thanks.

she leaves a big tip with every receipt

Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2014-01-16 14:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

IM NOT SURE I GET THE INNUENDOS ANYMORE T.T
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-16 14:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, no one understood that one, not even I.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-01-16 14:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't try very hard to make that one an innuendo, trying to cut back on that since it upsets/annoys people when Seha and I go back and forth
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2014-01-16 14:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »

This was a wisdom tooth removal surgery? :-( Those are really bad. I was so zonked after mine that I didn't remember the trip from the doctor's office back to home, was on Vicodin for two weeks, and could barely sleep, let alone function.

You're not superwoman. Just take it easy. Trying to get back into the swing of things right away is only going to make it worse. Pain killers, patience, and rest for you!

Yeah all four. :( They gave me vicodin but I can't take it. I end up just throwing up all day if I do so I'm pretty much on tylenol/ibuprofen rotation. Then I have this pain gel for the dry sockets.

Sleeping is the worst part. I can only sleep in like 4 hour segments because the pain gel will wear off. Unfortunately there's a lot of stuff I can't miss in school like the labs that started immediately. Sigh. But I decided to not go to my lectures for the time being until Tuesday. That gives me 5 days (starting today) to rest and stay home.

When I go to school, I have to use the pain medication every 2 hours. Staying home, I can use it every 6 hours and be fine. That shows how bad my jaw swells/hurts from talking/using it at school. :/

Thanks though. Appreciate the kindness Liela<3 :)
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-16 14:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Jellies hurt bellies.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2014-01-16 14:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Just do drugs Az.

Like this?!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-16 14:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah all four. :( They gave me vicodin but I can't take it. I end up just throwing up all day if I do so I'm pretty much on tylenol/ibuprofen rotation. Then I have this pain gel for the dry sockets.
I take it that you can't take other pain meds?

Feel bettar damnit! D:
By fonewear 2014-01-16 14:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Just do drugs Az.

Only on the weekend!
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-01-16 14:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »

Sleeping is the worst part. I can only sleep in like 4 hour segments because the pain gel will wear off. Unfortunately there's a lot of stuff I can't miss in school like the labs that started immediately. Sigh. But I decided to not go to my lectures for the time being until Tuesday. That gives me 5 days (starting today) to rest and stay home.

When I go to school, I have to use the pain medication every 2 hours. Staying home, I can use it every 6 hours and be fine. That shows how bad my jaw swells/hurts from talking/using it at school. :/

Thanks though. Appreciate the kindness Liela<3 :)

Have you tried picking up any Lidocaine? Depending on the pain it can work wonders especially if you dont do so well with Vicodin
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2014-01-16 14:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That cat is currently working a street corner near you.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-16 14:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Jellies hurt bellies.
Why would anyone be jelly of an intercontinental e relationship?
By fonewear 2014-01-16 14:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Jellies hurt bellies.
Why would anyone be jelly of an intercontinental e relationship?

Poor real life social skills ?
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2014-01-16 14:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »
Have you tried picking up any Lidocaine? Depending on the pain it can work wonders especially if you dont do so well with Vicodin

No. The nerves/bone is exposed in my wounds so the gel deadens the sensation without numbing my face and it's apparently a liquid wound dressing to avoid infection. My biggest issue is having to use it so much. I have a 3 hour lab and by the end of it, I would hurt so much that it would make me exhausted.

I think staying home is the best option and I won't have to worry a ton about the pain because I can use the medications less (and when I need to) and can sleep whenever so when it wakes me up, I don't have to worry about going to school an hour later. :/

The tylenol/ibuprofen/gel makes it tolerable. I'm just so SORE. Which might even have to do with the bruising and sore jaw still, I don't know.

Edit: It's just so much anxiety/little things too getting me upset. The diet is awful and getting the dry sockets made it so I have to deal with the diet for another 1-2 weeks if not more. I still can't chew very good at all and chewing makes me sore so I don't do it. Basically a soft food/soup diet still. :/ I hate it so much. Plus, stupid school starting at the same time.

I'm just being a big baby
[+]
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-01-16 14:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

No. The nerves/bone is exposed in my wounds so the gel deadens the sensation without numbing my face and it's apparently a liquid wound dressing to avoid infection. My biggest issue is having to use it so much. I have a 3 hour lab and by the end of it, I would hurt so much that it would make me exhausted.

I think staying home is the best option and I won't have to worry a ton about the pain because I can use the medications less (and when I need to) and can sleep whenever so when it wakes me up, I don't have to worry about going to school an hour later. :/

The tylenol/ibuprofen/gel makes it tolerable. I'm just so SORE. Which might even have to do with the bruising and sore jaw still, I don't know.
Ah, sorry to hear that, hopefully its not on the side you generally sleep on, or that might cause even less comfort.

Edit: It's just so much anxiety/little things too getting me upset. The diet is awful and getting the dry sockets made it so I have to deal with the diet for another 1-2 weeks if not more. I still can't chew very good at all and chewing makes me sore so I don't do it. Basically a soft food/soup diet still. :/ I hate it so much. Plus, stupid school starting at the same time.

Nah, having your ability to enjoy your diet is serious business. I would become depressed and passive when my diet is taken away from me as well~

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2014-01-16 14:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, sorry to hear that, hopefully its not on the side you generally sleep on, or that might cause even less comfort.

I have a dry socket on both sides. Both my lower ones. One just didn't clot properly and the other probably got messed with from the activity level I was having with school (talking too much etc)

I have to sleep on the couch with two pillow to prop me up and face the ceiling. Can't sleep on either side and I'm most definitely a side sleeper. Ugh.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-01-16 15:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't sleep on either side and I'm most definitely a side sleeper. Ugh.
Yes, sleeping on the back is horrible, my sincere feels go out to you~
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2014-01-16 15:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-01-16 15:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I lived on KFC's mashed potatoes and ice cream. It's not the most nutritious thing to eat for two weeks straight, but you don't have to chew at all. If you can get someone to make mashed potatoes that are that incredibly creamy for you at home, that would be better.

Not at all! I've never seen anyone just bounce back from a wisdom tooth removal. They are outrageously painful, every time you move your face they feel like a very sore thumb, and really, nothing much helps except time. And that's WITHOUT the issue of you having exposed nerves!

I know it's really hard, and it's frustrating, and you just want them to feel better right now, but the only thing that will help is time. :-( /comfort.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14087 14088 14089 ... 22717 22718 22719