Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10751 10752 10753 ... 22713 22714 22715
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-16 18:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Headstrong said: »
Fairy.Spence said: »
Dark Knight was unnecessarily long. Didn't need that boat crap.
I liked the boat crap ._.
I do wish that the good boat had blown itself up. More moral turmoil!
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-16 18:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If they'd had the ability to blow themselves, I would kinda wish the bad boat would blow itself up instead. Not that prisoners all deserve to die, but maybe to show that they were still capable of love and goodness, to save the children on the other boat the prisoners could have sacrificed themselves.

But everyone lived, so it all worked out!
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-03-16 18:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
If they'd had the ability to blow themselves, I would kinda wish the bad boat would blow itself up instead. Not that prisoners all deserve to die, but maybe to show that they were still capable of love and goodness, to save the children on the other boat the prisoners could have sacrificed themselves.

I think they meant that the boats each had their own detonator but believed it blew up the other boat.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-16 18:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lokimaru said: »

I think they meant that the boats each had their own detonator but believed it blew up the other boat.
Yeah, that's right. Been a while.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-16 18:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Would have been fitting with that black dude on the prisoners boat actually beeing a decent guy, and the people on the other boat all being like 'Let's kill them, they're the bad ones anyway' :O

Also AVP was a popcorn movie .-. not great, but fun.. and <3 Aliens
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-16 18:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lokimaru said: »

Oh! Derp, sorry, it's been awhile. /blush

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-16 18:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the Aliens movies. I don't even care if they are corny. :D Alien vs. predator, it's ok, but it doesn't quite live up.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-16 18:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You watch those movies for the creatures, not for the actors.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 18:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

4h+ and still not 1 orc trap..and to this I have Tahrongi Canyon as my aby stage for this too -_-. FUUUUU SE and not adjusting the ridiculous lottos :(. /rage. Sorry, but this is frustrating.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-03-16 18:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Least you don't have Hovering Hotpot path.. last 2 kills were 9hour windows :X
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 18:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Valmur said: »
Least you don't have Hovering Hotpot path.. last 2 kills were 9hour windows :X

I wanted to do gun..and now I think I won't lol (I think that's on that pathway). though I'm sure I'll torture myself enough and do it. I do want WF.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-16 19:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

One thing I hate about this age of mass communication and information is that day to day events are known about without delay. This means that if you like somebody, that you'll know just about everything happening to them, and while not a bad thing really, it kind of cheapens the next time you get to be with them in person, because there's less to talk about.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 19:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
One thing I hate about this age of mass communication and information is that day to day events are known about without delay. This means that if you like somebody, that you'll know just about everything happening to them, and while not a bad thing really, it kind of cheapens the next time you get to be with them in person, because there's less to talk about.

You could just not read so much about them on FB or w/e then.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Reece
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-03-16 19:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing HH now Eikechi..
First kill was on second PH. SE way of saying that's a gift good luck on the next 12 hour windows..
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 19:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

woooo 1/3 Orctrap -_- lol. bbl going to stretch and get a snack lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-16 19:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
You have a casual friend you see from time to time who soloed their empy weapon 85 and wants your help greatly with the 90 version, 75 apa horns but they are adamant about never gear swapping, not worth it to them.

Do you
A. Help them anyway and get that empy90
B. refuse to help them
C. Come up with your own answer

I am sketchy about helping with emps to begin with, so take my vote into only a little bit of consideration. (I helped one friend get 3 emps, and as soon as they were complete he sold his character. I helped another get one emp, and as soon as it was done he quit. My emp give-a-darns are busted unless it's for my own emp or for someone I really, REALLY trust not to be a turd afterwards.) But here goes for my answer to your conundrum:

Your friend has done the hardest part already. You don't agree with his gear choices and I don't blame you, but his gear choices aren't really your concern anyways. It's just one NM. Don't go super far out of your way to help him, but when you are both on and you aren't doing events and you are standing around Jeuno having a staring contest with your moogle, go help a pal out. It won't even hurt.
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-16 19:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

You have a casual friend you see from time to time who soloed their empy weapon 85 and wants your help greatly with the 90 version, 75 apa horns but they are adamant about never gear swapping, not worth it to them.

Do you
B. refuse to help them
But I may be biased because I see gear swapping as one of the worst parts of XI, so not gear swapping means nothing to me. :o
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 19:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you
B. refuse to help them

I am sketchy about helping with emps to begin with, so take my vote into only a little bit of consideration. (I helped one friend get 3 emps, and as soon as they were complete he sold his character. I helped another get one emp, and as soon as it was done he quit. My emp give-a-darns are busted.) But here goes for my answer to your conundrum:

Your friend has done the hardest part already. You don't agree with his gear choices and I don't blame you, but his gear choices aren't really your concern anyways. It's just one NM. Don't go super far out of your way to help him, but when you are both on and you aren't doing events and you are standing around Jeuno having a staring contest with your moogle, go help a pal out. It won't even hurt.

I'd agree with most of this, but for the love of God, NOT for Apadamak. That isn't just "one NM" to me. It's the devil of all 90 empy weapons :(. And their gear swapping could mean the difference between life and death vs Apadamak anyways.
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-03-16 19:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you
B. refuse to help them
I would refuse, personally.

Have already expressed my opinion to an ls member on working on an emp past 85 and not being open to at least trying to use macros.

It's just not worth the effort to me if they won't put some in to make the best use of the weapon.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-03-16 19:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

if they can't put in the effort to write a macro, why should I put in the effort to get them 75 apademak horns

because let's face it, you'd basically be soloing those 75 horns for them
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-16 19:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I took down Apadamak a few times for a pal. We would just gather all the pops we could and then brew through them. With the brew nerf, I'd suggest popping 2 or 3 at a time and AoEing them down with brews. Quick and painless! (But agree with the other guys too, your pal should at least put a twinge of effort into his other stuff.)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-16 19:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd tell them to buy them from someone instead >.>
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 19:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell I'm still not sure how I'm gonna rough through Apad for sword >_<. I'm just not looking forward to starting that stage at all.
By Quiznor 2013-03-16 19:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Hell I'm still not sure how I'm gonna rough through Apad for sword >_<. I'm just not looking forward to starting that stage at all.

Get 6+ pops at a time,AoE brew them all down with dark+/MAB atmas with that staff WS,give away everything except the horns
First Page 2 3 ... 10751 10752 10753 ... 22713 22714 22715