Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10650 10651 10652 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-11 08:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Having a dog is kinda annoying here because the neighbors sometimes look out the window when mine takes a crap and then I have to pick it up >.> At the old place I'd just let her run around the football field and ***all over it without picking it up and all was well with the world
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-11 08:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Having a dog is kinda annoying here because the neighbors sometimes look out the window when mine takes a crap and then I have to pick it up >.> At the old place I'd just let her run around the football field and ***all over it without picking it up and all was well with the world
Pet owner?
Nah, pet servant.
By Quiznor 2013-03-11 08:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Valefor.Sapphire said: »
speaking of breeders I want a russian blue kitten so bad, but part of me is horribly conflicted about wanting a purebred when theres always litters of kittens from other circumstances that arent purebred that need homes or they get put to sleep ; ;
Get neither and go for a dog instead.

Women cant handle dogs,they're MAN's best friend because they're obedient and loyal. Thats why women like cats. They dont listen and are uncontrolable and unpredictable. Something something like owner like pet
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2013-03-11 08:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

speaking of breeders I want a russian blue kitten so bad, but part of me is horribly conflicted about wanting a purebred when theres always litters of kittens from other circumstances that arent purebred that need homes or they get put to sleep ; ;
I had a corgi that lived for 16 years, no other dog can ever replace that one ._. /emo
By Quiznor 2013-03-11 08:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a corgi that lived for 16 years, no other dog can ever replace that one ._. /emo

Pembroke welsh or gtfo
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-11 08:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't compare dogs no two are the same
Get a puppy and you'll be like, "OMG this thing is awesome!"
They're like a baby that grows up faster, but never gets out of the toddler phase.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-11 08:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »

Women cant handle dogs,they're MAN's best friend because they're obedient and loyal. Thats why women like cats. They dont listen and are uncontrolable and unpredictable. Something something like owner like pet
Flag on the play. Ten minute penalty for sexist stereotypes. /whistle

You shouldn't replace your dog. You should make a new friend, instead. Never replace.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-11 08:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Overruled, I'll allow it.
Who are you Magnus, Chaucer? Trying to give women a voice and equal rights.
IRONY!
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-11 08:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Right! Enough stereotypes from the stereotype.

I'm off to my job interview! Back later
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-11 08:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »

I'm bored...
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-03-11 08:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

your avatar always makes more and more sense when i read your posts
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-11 08:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Overruled, I'll allow it.
Who are you Magnus, Chaucer? Trying to give women a voice and equal rights.
IRONY!
At first I was like

But then I was like
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-11 08:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I need more reaction gifs...

Just trying to make 'em as the need for them arises. XP

Some of them are hard to articulate though...
[+]
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2013-03-11 09:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I think if I lived out in the countryside more instead of the city i'd get a dog again tho.
I used to go camping/fishing/hiking with my dog all the time, i'd want a new dog to be able to enjoy that instead of bein stuck in the city all the time.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-11 09:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So had my professor standing behind me in class today, last week he had mentioned something about facebook use in class blah blah. So I decided instead of my usual FB/FFXIAH fun that I would *** with him instead.

I went through and started pulling up everything that I knew he was going to talk about (I actually read the chapter ahead of time this week) and then after about 20 minutes of that I started to pull up slightly off topic pages. For example, I knew that data mining was coming up so instead I pulled up a page on file carving and he actually started to talk about that instead until another student was like "You mean, data mining right?". Eventually I pulled up a page on string theory, he stopped lecturing while he was looking at the page for a few seconds, and then he finally went back to the front of the room.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-11 09:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I think if I lived out in the countryside more instead of the city i'd get a dog again tho.
I used to go camping/fishing/hiking with my dog all the time, i'd want a new dog to be able to enjoy that instead of bein stuck in the city all the time.

They have dog parks and there's a lot of forest-y places even in Stockholm where you can take your dog >.>
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-03-11 09:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

ive been my moms alarm to get up since her phone broke and today shes like snooze please until 7:30, im like :||||| lol i dont get snooze buttons i never use them :I id just set my alarm later lol
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-11 09:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

If I could go more than a day or two away from technology were an outdoors person I'd totally want to go camping in Sweden. I remember the terrain between Örebro and Stockholm was beautiful in summer.
Well, the parts of that long *** bus ride I wasn't asleep of course.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-11 09:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If I could go more than a day or two away from technology were an outdoors person I'd totally want to go camping in Sweden. I remember the terrain between Örebro and Stockholm was beautiful in summer.

That's what we have the cabin for up in Jämtland. Water from a stream that comes down the mountain and into the lake right next to us, you can fish for food if you want, open fireplace, lake right outside cabin, forest all around etc. If you really want internet you can just hook up mobile internet because you'll get it anywhere in Sweden basically and if your laptop needs power you can start the generator and charge it a while.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-11 09:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So google has gone from dating ads to marriage >.>
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-11 09:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I totally lied about playing skyward sword yesterday :| a particular beta got my attention instead.

now I shall be starting up skyward sword :3
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-11 09:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
ive been my moms alarm to get up since her phone broke and today shes like snooze please until 7:30, im like :||||| lol i dont get snooze buttons i never use them :I id just set my alarm later lol
I'd be like all like "BIIITCH, GET UP!" :<
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-11 09:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

>< I have stepped in so much dog poop in my time and had to clean my stupid shoes so many times, I would reach through the screen and swat your nose if I could. Bad bear, bad!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-11 09:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what we have the cabin for up in Jämtland. Water from a stream that comes down the mountain and into the lake right next to us, you can fish for food if you want, open fireplace, lake right outside cabin, forest all around etc. If you really want internet you can just hook up mobile internet because you'll get it anywhere in Sweden basically and if your laptop needs power you can start the generator and charge it a while.
Yeah I know you get internet anywhere with the mobile stuff.
But laptops suck.
Can't go from mosnter gaming rig to laptop and expect to be okay D:
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-11 09:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2013-03-11 09:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

They have dog parks and there's a lot of forest-y places even in Stockholm where you can take your dog >.>

yeah but its not the same, besides when its cold as hell here its easier to just be a cat owner haha.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-11 09:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah but its not the same, besides when its cold as hell here its easier to just be a cat owner haha.
It's not that co...
Okay no, it only got to like 75-78F when I was there in July...Winter must be hell...well hell in a frozen tundra like form....wait why am I looking at Schools in Norway again?!
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-11 09:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

First day at my new job! Must stop being distracted by internet, finish iced tea, brush my teeth and wash my face and find my shoes! Gah!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-11 09:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Norway is worse in winter lol
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-11 09:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Norway is worse in winter lol
Yeah....look up the town Bodø ....It's closer to Russia than it is Oslo....that's one of the reasons that school is at the bottom of the list.
First Page 2 3 ... 10650 10651 10652 ... 22718 22719 22720