Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10620 10621 10622 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-08 16:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
He has to wear the cone of shame because he chewed through his IV line 3 minutes after being put in his kennel, so they think he just can't figure out how to eat with it on lol.
the cone of shame D: lol ;;
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-03-08 16:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
O.O the new red PS3 that includes the new God of War game along with the saga collection looks pretty rad. Might have to do a trade in >:3

Been looking for an excuse to buy a PS3. You may have just given me one.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-08 16:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been needing a new PS3.... perhaps I found my reason :3 (I'll keep my old one probably lol... give it to my bro :p)
By Artemicion 2013-03-08 16:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly for a very long time my PS3 has been a glorified blu-ray player, but with more good exclusives on the horizon like God of War Ascension, Ni No Kuni, The Last Guardian, etc. it might just be worth bringing back to life again.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-08 16:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Hey zahrah and blue!, I'm glad to hear that both you and your baby are doing well and I hope Obie feels better soon blue. Hope his back legs recover, I know all too well about that so I hope he gets better.

now back to reading what I missed :x

TY, Miss Kali!!!

I'll be going insane because my mom has this habit of pissing me off within 5 seconds of being around her, but that's what my brother is gonna be here for lol. I love her to death, but everything is supposed to be how SHE thinks it should be. "Oh a pacifier? Um no." "Oh you're using that brand of diapers? Why would you do that, those are terrible." Little things, but a LOT of little things.

Oh God! My mom is super critical too. :( I don't understand why they get so irked over the little things? Did your mother give you the whole, "Don't listen to anyone else, because you are the only one who knows what's right for your baby!" spiel? AHHHH!!!! How hypocritical!!!!

Yeah...I was furiously scrubbing baseboards this morning, because this house must ***' sparkle or else! My mom is an RN though. Nurses are so nit-picky! She bitched at me about using sponges and not dishrags before the baby, and she griped about me putting bottles in the dishwasher rather than hand-cleaning them a couple of weeks ago! I think about the sponge thing, and I'm like, "THERE'S A SPONGE AT THE END OF THE BOTTLE SCRUBBER, DAMN IT!"

AHHHH!

EDIT: Speaking of which, I need to go put my game face on. T minus two hours until I grit my teeth!
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2013-03-08 16:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Parents know best!

Trollface.jpg
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-08 16:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bought a board game today to bring to the hospital to play with my mom :3 and got me this badass new camera strap (so happy, I *** hated what I had lol... was too damn short x.x)

YouTube Video Placeholder
:3

They had this lego board game I so wanted but *** paying the price they wanted D: I'll get it eventually lol.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-08 16:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Why's your momma in the hospital, is she ok?

Zah, YES! Whenever we talk and I vent about Ovr's mom, she's like "oh just ignore her, no one can tell you what to do with your baby, it's YOUR baby!" My mom is lazy as balls though, so I could let the house go to ***and she wouldn't say anything. She has too many opinions about what I should do with the baby to have room for opinions on other things, I think lol
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-08 16:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Why's your momma in the hospital, is she ok?

Zah, YES! Whenever we talk and I vent about Ovr's mom, she's like "oh just ignore her, no one can tell you what to do with your baby, it's YOUR baby!" My mom is lazy as balls though, so I could let the house go to ***and she wouldn't say anything. She has too many opinions about what I should do with the baby to have room for opinions on other things, I think lol

She's got a disease that's getting treatment (2 week cycle of heavy doses of penicillin)

She seems fine, just more irritated and fidgety)
By Artemicion 2013-03-08 16:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sweet, Flogging Molly is gonna be here in Vegas right on time for St. Paddy's Day.

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-08 16:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
Vyre shall you be drinking tonight so you Mag and I can partake in epic Lit convos again?
Sadly not. :(
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-08 16:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

just saw the line up for memphis in may. pretty good for a cheap event.

The Black Keys - Alice in Chains - Bassnectar - Daryl Hall & John Oates - Flaming Lips - Phoenix
The Smashing Pumpkins - ZZ Top - The Black Crowes - The Roots - Sheryl Crow - Gary Clark Jr.
Dwight Yoakam - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - Public Enemy - Three Days Grace
Gavin Degraw - The Wallflowers - Big Boi - Deftones - Jerry Lee Lewis - Patti Smith - Porter Robinson Mavis Staples - AWOLNATION - Papa Roach - MiM0SA - Gov’t Mule - The Joy Formidable - Lucero Cracker - Yngwie Malmsteen - Charles Bradley - Al Kapone - Deer Tick - Vintage Trouble - Jake Bugg Coco Montoya - Louise Hoffsten - Davy Knowles - Sonny Burgess and the Legendary Pacers
Shannon McNally - Pickwick - Zac Harmon - The Slide Brothers - Star and Micey - Ronnie Baker Brooks River City Tanlines - Heritage Blues Orchestra - James SuperChikan Johnson - Jimbo Mathus & The Tri-State Coalition - Royal Southern Brotherhood - Will Tucker - Don Trip - Heartless ***
Kenny Brown - Brandon Bailey - Markus James & Kinney Kimbrough - Matt Isbell - Barbara Blue
Kingston Springs - Brad Webb - Blind Mississippi Morris - Fuzzy Jeffries & the Kings of Memphis
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-08 16:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

She's got a disease that's getting treatment (2 week cycle of heavy doses of penicillin)

:o glad she's doing well. Hospitals always have those little ice cream cups that kick ***. I'm jelly :\ (of the ice cream, not that she's sick, that's total balls)
By Artemicion 2013-03-08 16:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

SUPER JELLY HEAVEANS!
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-08 16:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

:o glad she's doing well. Hospitals always have those little ice cream cups that kick ***. I'm jelly :\ (of the ice cream, not that she's sick, that's total balls)

yeah the food there actually seems a little better now (although the hospital itself is ... bleh :| another story lol... don't want to drag it out here...)
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-08 16:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

tickets already sold out at 65/75 for three day passes. will have to pay 85 or buy one day tickets. tbh i can drive down and be back the same night if the right bands play on the same day. if i could catch the lips, phoenix, and mimosa ont he smae day i'll at least go for that. still debating on bonnaroo. don't care much about seeing paul mccartney.
By Artemicion 2013-03-08 17:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, just for Deftones and Smashing Pumpkins alone, not to mention the Black Keys and Flaming Lips... I'm like...

[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-08 17:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

OH god, Art... that looks so good.

I also second your band choices.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-08 17:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a bad lineup D:

I've yet to get my earthday birthday ticket, but I cannot wait to go D:

The Offspring
Stonesour
Papa Roach
Volbeat
HellYeah
Device
All That Remains
nonpoint
Hollywood Undead
Steel Panther
In This Moment
Aranda
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-08 17:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Spoons~
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-08 17:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

flaming lips and black keys did a show here not too long ago, but it was at a sit down venue and tickets were crazy pricey. i've already seen the lips 3 times. so, it wasn't a big deal to miss.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-08 17:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

art, have you listened to tame impala? i think you'd like them.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-08 17:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

sadly cnt i wouldn't listen to over 90% of that
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-08 17:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
sadly cnt i wouldn't listen to over 90% of that

to each their own lol

I'd only say i'm really anticipating watching maybe ... 50% of who's there, the others are meh... or not worth my time.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-08 17:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Heyo Vyre <3
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-08 17:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I was sad I had to miss The Black Keys when they were in Fresno. Friend of mine promoted that show. I should have hit him up for cheap tickets. :x But I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.
By Quiznor 2013-03-08 18:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm back!

No back reading,but I am 40 is "meh" at best. Has about 3 funny jokes in it,the rest is just old.

I downloaded it,and I'd say its worth a watch if you're stuck for 2 hours of staring at a wall thinking "what to do...."

They *** up the knocked up characters so bad from it (leslie,jason,paul) and the rest was just........
By Quiznor 2013-03-08 18:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sweet, Flogging Molly is gonna be here in Vegas right on time for St. Paddy's Day.

+1'd for saying PADDY's day
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
Server: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-08 18:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are ever in the Seattle area, I recommend seeing the Stout Pounders.

(Owl n' Thistle, Terrible Beauty or Kells)
First Page 2 3 ... 10620 10621 10622 ... 22718 22719 22720