users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ifrit » Buying Abyssea gear
Buying Abyssea gear
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-02-05 10:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If your on Ifrit or any other server and just to lazy to farm your own Abyssea Armor/Emperyeans e.t.c if you send me a tell you can buy gear from me. I can talk prices on anything you need just hit me up with a message in my inbox or in game pefer in my inbox because then I won't forget your name. Just to clarify what I'll be selling mainly Af3+2 Atma's Emperyean items Regular gear for example "Epona's ring" or even titles anything you need just send me a message please.
Most players just don't have the time or stones to keep spamming Abyssea I understand that and that is why I sell gear.

Happy Hunting, Therealchibo of Ifrit.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-05 10:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Most players just don't have the time or stones to keep spamming Abyssea I understand that and that is why I sell gear.

You sell gear because it's easy/fast gil, no other reason.

Other than the blatant lie, I've no complaints with this post. Happy selling.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-02-05 10:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

5 dorra everything?
[+]
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-02-05 10:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not like I sell anything expensive most people really have tremendous amounts of gil and just don't want to get 50 Glavoid Shells and I can simple aid them in getting them for them. Also Epona's ring is not easy to get if your a newb with a lot of gil.
O.o trust me I know a few trying to buy.
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2011-02-05 10:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:

Or it could be both?
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-02-05 10:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree it can be both.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-05 10:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:

Or it could be both?
indirectly, because that's the source of his money, sure. Because he actually cares about helping people etc. etc., doubt it.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2011-02-05 10:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest I would buy emp ish and other hard to obtain items simply because gil has no real purposes anymore to me outside aby at the moment.. depending on the price of course if friends dont offer me help that is which is rare
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-02-05 11:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I would normally charge 200k per emp item depending on how much competition I would need to fight for but I would also ensure that it would not take like a month lol. I have mules that can hold key item and trigure red for key item and I can solo TE's to cap time. So if you think about it I'm keeping your time capped and getting you armor which you don't even have to be in the zone until the items drop if you want. That would be your choice.
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-02-05 11:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

And to answer if thats the source of my money its actually not my friend like the person said above Money is useless outside of Abyssea my friend Kodi is lazy and has zero source of gil. So I'm helping him farm some gil and my ninja tools and red curry buns are more expensive then I thought.
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-05 11:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Therealchibo said:
And to answer if thats the source of my money its actually not my friend like the person said above Money is useless outside of Abyssea my friend Kodi is lazy and has zero source of gil. So I'm helping him farm some gil and my ninja tools and red curry buns are more expensive then I thought.

It would be better to encourage your friend to do something for himself. Throwing money at a lazy person only encourages them to continue being lazy. Of course if this friend is assisting you in your efforts for a split of the profits I would understand. Having "zero source of gil" is a flat out lie.
By traced 2011-02-10 17:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

chibo is a good dude!
 Asura.Solara
Server: Asura
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-02-10 17:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Therealchibo said:
Money is useless outside of Abyssea

Ifrit.Therealchibo said:
my ninja tools and red curry buns are more expensive then I thought.

[+]
 Bahamut.Deetness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Deetness 2011-02-18 09:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

woah, 10M for epona's
 Bismarck.Cerelyn
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Cerelyn 2011-02-18 09:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Deetness said:
woah, 10M for epona's
lol'd

If I was on Ifrit I might had considered the MAB earring, but again its 100% and NM isnt that hard to kill lol.
By Petrah 2011-02-18 09:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

What doesnt make any sense is the that most Aby NM's are like 15mins pop. Which is the way SE has dealt with RMT-type ppl that camp other nm's outside of Aby (or at least used to camp). Anyone with a few friends would be able to just go to any ABy zone and look up the nm or pop items... very simple and even the somewhat difficult ones are just that..somewhat difficult.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-02-18 09:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Petrah said:
What doesnt make any sense is the that most Aby NM's are like 15mins pop. Which is the way SE has dealt with RMT-type ppl that camp other nm's outside of Aby (or at least used to camp). Anyone with a few friends would be able to just go to any ABy zone and look up the nm or pop items... very simple and even the somewhat difficult ones are just that..somewhat difficult.
I agree but..

If you have gil to spare like many of us do then throwing gil at a problem to make it go away faster is not a bad thing.

Lazy/unmotivated players with gil make motivated players with friends in this game very rich.

If I saw someone selling Hecates Earring for 500k~1m i'd jump on that..I have gil to blow, I don't wanna farm a pop, and I don't wanna find the ppl to help me kill and the drama that will ensue when I take the earring for myself.
[+]
By wolfslayer 2011-02-18 10:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

guys if your going to buy stuff on the ifrit server go to me or chibo. chibo sells emp weapon upgrades along with some items and most +2 gear and i sell all items so if you need any items like serpentes set or many other single peice of gear that u just cant get yourself pm me or chibo and we will work it out
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-02-18 10:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

for some reason I feel like 'chibo' is the actual real chibo, what credentials do you have to provide showing that you are in fact legitimately chibo? how are we to trust you with are hard earned gil?