Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyss feet
Abyss feet
 Bahamut.Rocha
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: aaron3126
By Bahamut.Rocha 2011-01-31 05:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I capped Azure/pearl once i got plenty of time i did amber to max and killed for 4-5 hours got 0 feet idk what i'm doing wrong and this is the second time it has happened. anyone know what i"m doing wrong?
 Lakshmi.Radicant
Server: Lakshmi
user: Radicant
By Lakshmi.Radicant 2011-01-31 16:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Were you in a Scars zone? If not then there's your problem.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2011-01-31 16:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Farming feet sucks big time. It is mostly down to luck whether you get the ones you want... or any at all. I spent weeks trying to get my DNC feet and eventually ran out of stones without getting them.

Still haven't got them :(
 Ramuh.Aramachus
Server: Ramuh
user: Aramachus
By Ramuh.Aramachus 2011-01-31 16:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

unfortunately thats not all that uncommon I guess, Im occasionally doing magian trials in abyssea in a trio and we usually build amber to max on ephemerals then just breeze through the mobs getting only pearl which maxes out very fast too, through the whole course of 2hrs before getting kicked we saw sometimes none, sometimes one drop but of course not the one anyone could use. :S
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Server: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2011-01-31 16:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rocha said:
I capped Azure/pearl once i got plenty of time i did amber to max and killed for 4-5 hours got 0 feet idk what i'm doing wrong and this is the second time it has happened. anyone know what i"m doing wrong?
well there's your problem
only want about 5-8 amber from my exp
feet drop better from small chests, capped amber is more for KI farming
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
Server: Asura
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2011-01-31 16:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pure luck, I did try both ways 5 amber lights maxed farmed for about 3hrs on both runs , got 2 about 2 of each sometimes 3 feet giving away to people in the zone with /seacoms for it , got everything but the ones I wanted (SAM)~this was with maxed lights. Yes you get KI's more often but you got even more temp item bs boxes.. really SE? why temps on big boxes ;; ~

run with only 5 lights yeilded more gil items (scrolls/pop items etc.) 0 feet. so Its just luck :/
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-31 17:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

teamed up with a ninja in attowa abyssea and we got te and stuff mostly amber kills. took me about 3 hours pure amber killing before i got my feet. it's pure random luck, i got my blm feet out of a chest dropped from a seal nm.

seriously SE wth!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Kasaioni 2011-02-05 13:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, build up to about 15 amber and you should do better.

Still, I have gotten my THF, BLM and WHM feet. But no RDM. Why SE decided you can't buy these like all the other pieces, I have no idea.
 Asura.Baroma
Server: Asura
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2011-02-05 13:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

With the abyssite bonuses tho, how many lights does that count? 3 tiers = 3 amber lights from the start? so would we want to get 8-10 more lights triggered, im just assuming. nothing verified.