Whm-Cure set
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Houppelande 2010-09-17 14:46:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said:
Why may i ask?

I don't use "Medicine Ring" - hence why I said "I personally would prefer Serpentes Cuffs & Serpentes Sabots" :P
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2010-09-17 15:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Houppelande said:
Siren.Kalilla said:
Why may i ask?

I don't use "Medicine Ring" - hence why I said "I personally would prefer Serpentes Cuffs & Serpentes Sabots" :P

Then you'd be short 4% :X unless you used asa pants then no sexy new pants D:
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2010-09-17 15:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Temeraire said:
Is there a reason other than e-peen as to why we are reviving a long dead thread...again?
Because posting in a thread already made is more proper than making another one? I wanted to post a level 85 Cure set.

Quote:
Since this is about e-peen anyway, it is probably useless to point out that 1077 hp cures are very rarely necessary. You can C5 for 950 and save a ton of gil, time, and effort. And probably rarely see the full 950 hp. To each their own, I suppose.
1080 cure 5's aren't necessary. And if you want to be naked and cure for 666 HP your free to (naked 85 whm with no merits capped skills) or 999 HP with nothing but 50% cure potency.

Quote:
Otherwise, you could actually be building a recast set or a specialized low-manning -enmity and conserve MP set and get more use out of it. That is, unless you e-peen over 50 million hp cures.
The set I posted is for high cures. It's not the only situation out there lol. I use more -enmity for Cure IV. Also I have variables where I use -enmity or haste instead of MND for those very situations.

Quote:
Btw, that is a pre-cast set...what does your midcast look like?
There is nothing precast about it. In precast i use cure clogs and other fast cast/conserve MP gear. This is midcast and in the item set page I stated that there are other pieces of gear that has more MND than what I choose to use which offer 3 more HP cured when used.

There's nothing e-peen about getting over 1000 HP for a cure V at 85.
Nobles tunic: 150k (10%)
Medicine Ring: 10k (10%)
Light Staff: 10k (10%)
or do a trial quest and get 20% for free...

40% cure potency with 170k gil and your only using 3 out of the 15 spots. Your already curing for 932. MND can be cheap and if your few jobs is WHM like mine why not dedicate your earnings you've worked for to your favorite job?

I posted in a cure set thread. I posted my cure set I'm working on. Joke around if you want but all I did was provide information for people looking for information, not for people who go around ranting on what people post.

50 mil? lol
Reign Grip: 20k
Fylgja Torque +1: 2 mil
Roundel Earring: Purchased mine for 4 mil
Medicine Ring: 10k
Pythia Sash +1: Free, made it myself.

6 mil. The rest is rare/ex that I've earned during the time I've busted my *** playing with what free time I have.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2010-09-17 16:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Love your dog btw :) very pretty /o/
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2010-09-17 16:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Have you considered swapping in Augur's gloves and Sunbeam for a stronger cure once the items are availible? Since you're listing +2's of af3 already.
Also have you tried a Cognizant Belt? especially since this is not the "-enmity set" you referred to

I actually was working on getting Augur's gloves before the update came out. But my plans changed and I wanted to try to work in the new gear. Sunbeam is very close to aslan (1 mnd difference) and Cognizant is 1 mnd off as well from my current pythia sash +1 belt. 1 MND doesn't always increase the variable enough to increase the final number. If your borderline it will but in this case it was the same. I've been trying to mix the gear around so its unusual but still provides the higher numbers.

I think (still haven't made complete sure though) that Orison cape is a good replacement over the 6 MND to release other slots for gear that provides something better than 6 MND.

As lame as Healer's Mitts +1 look they're still very good for a whm. A week or two and I'm sure the +2 trial required items will be found. I just wanted to post what I'm eventually striving for.

There are also situations where I don't use Medicine ring and I swap in Sirona's Ring. At the moment though I do have to go back to Aristocrats to make up for the loss.
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2010-09-18 01:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said:

Love your dog btw :) very pretty /o/

Ty^^ His name is Cloud, and he was a Christmas gift to my wife a few years ago.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2010-09-18 13:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

hehe, he's very cute! ^^