Looking to join a Proto-Ultima run
 Asura.Biddy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: BunkMonk
By Asura.Biddy 2011-01-25 13:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey there :3

I'm hoping that someone would be kind enough to let me come along on a proto-ultima run. I'm not looking for any gear out of it, just the title so that I can finally unlock the Atma of the Ultimate. :) I'd like to think that I could be fairly helpful on a run with my WHM, but I've been out of the game for quite awhile and I have no clue how that has changed with the level increases and what not.

I realize I'm a bit lame for not already having this win, but I was a late bloomer with sea access, and by the time I could join in on these runs, my shell fell apart. D:

So yeah, if anyone could help me out here, it would be greatly appreciated :) I can typically get online around 6:00 PST on weekdays, weekends vary a bit.
 Valefor.Zolan
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Zolan 2011-01-26 14:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry I wish you were on valefor we plan on doing our run on saturday... gl getting one though ^^
 Asura.Biddy
user: BunkMonk
By Asura.Biddy 2011-01-26 14:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Zolan said:
Sorry I wish you were on valefor we plan on doing our run on saturday... gl getting one though ^^

Big thanks :) Hopefully something will work out over here on Asura.. *fingers crossed*

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Katniss
user: Katniss
By Asura.Katniss 2011-02-10 08:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna join too! Guess all gear is fl?
 Asura.Arkanethered
By Asura.Arkanethered 2011-02-10 08:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually would be interested in this as well... Never had a reason to do ultima path, so the title would be nice.
 Asura.Theringer
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2011-02-10 10:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Just spoken to leader.. We'd be willing to let you all come along... were 1/4 on pop set for Ultima. As for gear, said basically: Help farm, you can lot. Come for just Ultima, probably not.

We're GMT, usually run fairly late in the evening, 9-10/10:30PM if you guys are able and interested, let me know on here, PM or ingame if you see me on (Not gonna be around after today for a week or so, hospital n stuff but will reply asap :) )