Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-01-15 16:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
I've been wondering for awhile now has anyone done testing with Clear Salve I and II? so far I've found II to be even stronger than benediction, curing even terror and doom 100%. I'd link to a wiki page for the item but I haven't made one yet If you've done any testing or have any info to share please do, thanks in advance. I'd like to find the exact line between I and II for potency
Doom, eh? o.O Time to go level BST!
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-01-15 16:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
I've been wondering for awhile now has anyone done testing with Clear Salve I and II? so far I've found II to be even stronger than benediction, curing even terror and doom 100%. I'd link to a wiki page for the item but I haven't made one yet

If you've done any testing or have any info to share please do, thanks in advance. I'd like to find the exact line between I and II for potency

Is that right? Then I owe Adze a presidential ***-whooping now. His en-doom was the only thing that made him undoable before.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Forseti
Server: Cerberus
user: Twan
By Cerberus.Forseti 2011-01-16 23:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If these are the same kind of item im remembering in abyssea when i would use clear salve II to erase negative status it would also take away my pets regen that it gets after a reward...it would show on chat everytime i used it....so i stopped using myself...didnt know about the doom thing though O.o intereting..