users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » +2/blue proc farming static
+2/blue proc farming static
 Leviathan.Melisenna
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2011-01-08 04:05:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for 5 or so members for a small group to farm +2 upgrades and rare gear (blue proc) items. this is not for a linkshell, just low man to supplement if you arent getting gear as fast as you would like.
Idea will be initially to pick which +2 from each zone you would like the most, and which rare gear drop you would like the most. Then we will cycle through the zones to avoid monotony and for fairness.

People who are interested must have the relevant atma's for their job, relevent proc spells/ws's, flexible playing times, and a reasonable amount of stones available at any given time.
Prefer people with multiple jobs, but looking for MNK NIN WAR WHM RDM BLM BLU BRD

If interested, or for more information, post here, contact me in game or PM.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [57 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Baeshin
user: baeshin
By Leviathan.Baeshin 2011-03-05 17:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I main NIN and i'm interested in +2 NIN gear
[+]
 Leviathan.Kosal
user: Kosal
By Leviathan.Kosal 2011-03-29 04:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

For shame;;
[+]
 Leviathan.Korialstrasz
By Leviathan.Korialstrasz 2011-03-29 06:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Old post by Meli is old. We're an actual linkshell now, finishing up our first round of getting everyone +2 sets. We'll be starting on weapons soon, while also restarting the process of hitting up each zone for the next round of +2s.

We're always looking for extra tanks and healers (it's nice to switch up jobs now and then), but would love an extra BLU with all yellow procs as well.

We also do older events at times to help break up the monotony of always being in abyssea, such as Sky, Limbus, etc.

If interested, feel free to apply at ImperviousLS, or talk to myself, Melisenna or Ositoslindo for details.
 Leviathan.Melisenna
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2011-04-15 21:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

bump. looking for 3 or so people, flexible on jobs atm, but whm blu nin mnk preferable.
[+]