Looking For Zone Bosses (Glavoid,Sedna,Kulkuklan)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Looking for Zone Bosses (Glavoid,Sedna,Kulkuklan)
Looking for Zone Bosses (Glavoid,Sedna,Kulkuklan)
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-12-18 03:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

EDIT: Have everything now.

Looking for a group to let me and/or my friends assist or leech spots (depending on if you want us sitting out or not) for certain Abyssea zone bosses so we can obtain a third Lunar Abyssite. We don't want their atmas/don't wish to buy their atmas and I'm not willing to pay huge prices. Just looking for some kind people that will be popping them in the near future that have open spots that wish to help me and/or my friends out.

I personally only need the Glavoid to obtain my third Lunar Abyssite but I have a friend that needs Sedna and Glavoid and a friend that needs Glavoid and Kulkuclan and figured I would give shout outs for them in this thread as well.

I'm positive my LS can kill them It's just more of me wanting to get my third Lunar Abyssite the sooner the better and me having not been a member when they regularly spammed the older bosses. (I'm impatient dammit!)

So contact me or my friends here or in game, many thanks to those that may allow us to leech a spot. Thank you for your time.

Darkshade: Glavoid
Lorddarkstar: Glavoid, Sedna
Matsuro: Glavoid, Kulkuklan
[+]
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-12-18 09:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-12-18 12:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-12-19 04:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-12-19 10:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [119 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Cybermario
By Shiva.Cybermario 2011-04-17 14:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lots of bumps, anyway.. i need Glavoid win so give me a shout.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
By Biglen 2011-05-24 10:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

My Linkshell just did Sedna sorry didn't see the post but we are doing all the wins and Cacture just send me a /tell during the weekend if I'm in aby most likely I'm either farming KI or doing the boss win!! We always have plenty of room pretty much a full party spot.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-24 10:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Biglen said:
My Linkshell just did Sedna sorry didn't see the post but we are doing all the wins and Cacture just send me a /tell during the weekend if I'm in aby most likely I'm either farming KI or doing the boss win!! We always have plenty of room pretty much a full party spot.
Oh really, interesting.

Is it a social shell or End game?

I have a few NMs and Caturae I still need.
By Biglen 2011-05-24 10:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol mainly social but I try to keep them active with different stuff which right now consist of Aby MB, Cac, Atma, and Abyssite they don't really care for the new stuff and I'm slowly getting them introduced to it just a bunch of old time friends from Alex with additions to New shiva peeps
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-24 11:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah cool, I've only seen a few new shells popping up since the merger, I was wondering why there was a lack of new shells :/
By Biglen 2011-05-24 11:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I know alot of shells keep there names or a slightly changed from iclaimed, and LostHorizon, BeyondHonor, FightClub, and others that I am use too seeing, but I seriously don't even examine anyone for there ls names . . . . just not my thing.

I sure do see a difference in people though this place is stacked I don't think I ever see this many people even on Alex back in the day I gotta say I like it. :)