Relic Level 90 Trials - Dynamis - Beaucedine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Relic Level 90 Trials - Dynamis - Beaucedine
Relic Level 90 Trials - Dynamis - Beaucedine
 Leviathan.Bladefury
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Bladefury
By Leviathan.Bladefury 2010-12-16 07:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm tossing an inquiry out to any Linkshells on the Leviathan Server that happen to be doing Dynamis - Beaucedine runs in the evenings during the week, or anytime on weekends. I have the resources to run a low man run, however, this is a highly contested zone and if possible it would be wonderful to just kill the attestation Mob for Mandau and Spharai for myself and another member of my linkshell.

Last evening another LS entered 15 minutes before we were planning to enter, and despite my best efforts to request that they simply allow myself and a small group to pop the attestation mobs and kill the two we needed, there is the whole trust issue of us trying to steal from the main run. If anyone who is in charge of an active Dynamis shell would be willing to allow myself and a small group to simply kill our necessary mobs or join in for kills, it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know what kind of compensation a group might ask for something such as this, so I'll leave the floor open for requests of gil or w/e, although I don't really think this request warrants much since we'd be willing to give any drops should they happen to the linkshell paying for the run. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. SE has forced us to rely on community for these trials - so to the community I will speak.
 Leviathan.Bladefury
By Leviathan.Bladefury 2010-12-17 07:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

No takers? :(
 Caitsith.Pewpew
Server: Caitsith
user: Enygma3
By Caitsith.Pewpew 2011-01-01 03:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know, but i need the same for Mandau85-90, if you find something let me know, i'll even xfer to a server that will do this, my server seems dead.
 Leviathan.Bladefury
By Leviathan.Bladefury 2011-01-05 15:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

We've been doing the runs with 6-7 people, and 3 or so mules and pretty much clearing the zone as far as a normal run goes + the 2 attest mobs that we need. Thanks to the single response I did end up getting, but it seems that there is no need to join up any longer with as much of a joke as Dynamis is now.