Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Displaying character data
Displaying character data
 Cerberus.Starr
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-12-05 14:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

My information hasn't updated in forever and it now says "invalid LSC URL" but when I go on the LS community page I can't get to the page I need to link, is this because I'm not with an established ls on the website?

Help please :\--
[+]
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-05 15:26:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, you need to be with an established linkshell on the communtiy site for ffxiah to draw that data from.
Solution: Buy a linkshell, register it on the site, get the link from there. Problem solved as long as you never drop the shell.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-05 15:54:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, he said it had been forever, so I figured a few days for a permanent fix wouldn't matter.
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-12-05 17:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Nev
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-12-05 17:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Starr said:
My information hasn't updated in forever and it now says "invalid LSC URL" but when I go on the LS community page I can't get to the page I need to link, is this because I'm not with an established ls on the website?

Help please :\--

That is typically the url that is already on your ffxiah.com account and needs to be just updated, so all you need is to update the link from LS community to ffxiah.com account.

But if you don't have a linkshell at all on your character then Nevill's way is to go.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-05 18:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Starr said:
My information hasn't updated in forever and it now says "invalid LSC URL" but when I go on the LS community page I can't get to the page I need to link, is this because I'm not with an established ls on the website? Help please :\--

Here is all the information you need about starr:

Tea sipin british troll *** who can barely play war and full times antivenom earring on rdm. GG. Jk <3
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-05 18:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

For someone who hates BG so much, you seem to read BG a lot Excelior :P
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-12-05 19:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
My information hasn't updated in forever and it now says "invalid LSC URL" but when I go on the LS community page I can't get to the page I need to link, is this because I'm not with an established ls on the website? Help please :\--

Here is all the information you need about starr:

Tea sipin british troll *** who can barely play war and full times antivenom earring on rdm. GG. Jk <3
As if you've ever met a better WAR

or outparsed a gimp JP brown belt MNK
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-05 19:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as straight WAR DDing goes, everything discussed in the thread Excelior undoubtedly based his remark on is irrelevant anymore. KJ is worthless in Abyssea except under two hour. Gear needs not pay respect to DEX with the massive amounts of DEX from RR and cruor buffs (enhanced by abyssite, of course.) WAR was made much simpler.
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-12-05 20:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Excelior knows nothing about anything, old news. You can stop trying to troll-bait him in my thread now, if he doesn't bite mine then I doubt he's gonna bite someone who's not only extremely poor at it but is anonymous, therefore their opinion being invalid.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-05 20:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Starr said:
Excelior knows nothing about anything, old news. You can stop trying to troll-bait him in my thread now, if he doesn't bite mine then I doubt he's gonna bite someone who's not only extremely poor at it but is anonymous, therefore their opinion being invalid.

My bait was aimed at showing how irrelevant your bait is to the current landscape of the game. WAR is a job that needs little skill at this point. If you want to bait him with something everyone knew was untrue years ago though, by all means.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-12-05 23:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Starr said:
Excelior knows nothing about anything, old news.

Quoted for emphasis.

Hey Excel how's that Ebody treating you? \o/
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-12-06 00:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

What happenned to the data that was once inserted to allow updates and to the link that we were supposed to only apply once on the ffxiah site?

I'm very confused by what's happening with my profile, as it had been active for months even though I wasn't playing (about 3 months since I last logged on).

Although I had already linked my char to a Linkshell and everything, now the LS Community Profile won't show my data and I get the same "Invalid LSC URL" message on here.

Perhaps the explanation was already given here, but I didn't understand it... help?
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-12-06 08:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:
Cerberus.Starr said:

My bait was aimed at showing how irrelevant your bait is to the current landscape of the game. WAR is a job that needs little skill at this point. If you want to bait him with something everyone knew was untrue years ago though, by all means.
I dunno if you're being an idiot or just an ignorant fool. Of course WAR takes no skill, but in comparison to what? MNK? SAM? No melee takes skill in this game.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-12-06 08:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
What happenned to the data that was once inserted to allow updates and to the link that we were supposed to only apply once on the ffxiah site?

I'm very confused by what's happening with my profile, as it had been active for months even though I wasn't playing (about 3 months since I last logged on).

Although I had already linked my char to a Linkshell and everything, now the LS Community Profile won't show my data and I get the same "Invalid LSC URL" message on here.

Perhaps the explanation was already given here, but I didn't understand it... help?
Your profile isn't linked to LSC anymore.