Nope... not as uncommon a last name as it sounds like, theres 1 or 2 others in the same town as me and not uncommon for someone to ask me about relitives XD
XD cuz I used to go to school with a Karpinski and sounds Eastern European enough to assume you have relatives everywhere in Canada and USA (just like my family)
I'm sure going back a bit i'm related to them but dont know any farther back then "Grandpa", only 1 uncle shareing that last name and 2 cousens in peterborough. My Mom's side of the family is alot bigger (never even met half of them) but different last names so yeh XD
I rocked a mushroom cut after that. I've had long hair, shaggy hair, short hair, and everything inbetween. I'm currently rockin' the side part with short hair.
I bet I'd make you all feel a lot better if I had a picture of me with a buzz cut, steps, AND a rats tail.
My mom still has my rat's tail saved in a plastic baggy. It used to come out to play when I brought girls home >.>
My mom has all my baby teeth >.> Trade you?
Edit: I had a mushroom cut as well for a long time, then went to always short hair then kept it long. Now i just get it cut shortish every 6 months and let it grow out because I'm lazy
I bet I'd make you all feel a lot better if I had a picture of me with a buzz cut, steps, AND a rats tail.
My mom still has my rat's tail saved in a plastic baggy. It used to come out to play when I brought girls home >.>
My mom has all my baby teeth >.> Trade you?
Edit: I had a mushroom cut as well for a long time, then went to always short hair then kept it long. Now i just get it cut shortish every 6 months and let it grow out because I'm lazy
We'll make children's disposable body parts our new forum currency!
I had a spike with steps and a rat's tail 'til I was 7 or so. I remember finding out from my sister that it wasn't cool anymore--was heart-broken =/
I rocked a mushroom cut after that. I've had long hair, shaggy hair, short hair, and everything inbetween. I'm currently rockin' the side part with short hair.
I rocked a mushroom cut after that. I've had long hair, shaggy hair, short hair, and everything inbetween. I'm currently rockin' the side part with short hair.
/quadruple high five Nobody understands that 1989 was the year that spawned pure awesomeness!
FTFY :3
It's a five year cycle. Just be happy you're in that cycle! :)
FK yeah! /air kick
I would disagree with the 5 year cycle given what all the 94s ive met are like... That or its skiped a round, or burlington is just special that way XD
Thought someone was bound to start this! Though most of us dont play on same servers, can still be nice to see who you talkin with on these forums! I'll start us off I guess. Pimpin my suit http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w315/bleach59/Mememememee001copy2-1.jpg This one more recent, few weeks ago. http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w315/bleach59/PA150548.jpg