W-O-W Unbelievable Dynamis Sandy
First Page 2
 Asura.Jesyvut
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Jesyvut
By Asura.Jesyvut 2009-02-15 17:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I've been doing Dynamis for over 4 1/2 years now and I have seen some awesome runs, total clears, 500+ currency runs and a dozen AF2 runs many many times.

But today took the cake for my small linkshell of 22 people. We started out with a goal to make it to the NIN NM today, since nobody needed the clear. Needless to say we made it to him and continued to see drop after drop.

I can only hope that this kind of prosperity continues for not only our shell, but for the rest of you on Asura!

Here's a quick round-up:

Feb. 15 @ San d'Oria

*Currency
210 Bronzepieces
4 M. Silverpiece
[610 total]

*AF2
Duelist Boots:
Congrats Methose!

Commodore culottes
Congrats to Zarine, Zeal, and Lyndalou!

Cleric's Cap
Congrats to Emeritus and Biddy!

Mirage Bazubands
Congrats to Bonekofane, Tarrent, and Slantlinmer!

Summoners Pigaches
Congrats to Misamisaa!

Melee Hose
Congrats to Makaluku, Matthian, and Limubaix!

Warrior's Calligae
Congrats to Makaluku and Bonekofane!

Koga Hakama
Congrats to Misamisaa!
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-15 18:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

All that currency will fund what... your next 12 dyna runs eh? Atleast no?
 Asura.Jesyvut
By Asura.Jesyvut 2009-02-15 18:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm upgrading horn, nearly done with stage 4 now^^
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-15 23:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

My old dynamis shell record (before they upgraded the drop rate to include ToAU and WotG drops) was 7 100s, 200+ regulars, 15 AFs (mostly BRD and DRK, and nobody wanted those). I believe it was a Windy run also. We had 4 Jadeshells drop in a row along with 3 WHM at the same time. I'm sure somebody still has a shot of that somewhere.
 Hades.Dekar
Server: Hades
user: Dekar
By Hades.Dekar 2009-02-15 23:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

my dyna ls had close to 1k currency w/ over 20 af dropping in bastok once we've had a few sandy's w/ 5+ 100's and 20+ af we've seen our fare share of excellent runs and our fair share of ***runs lol. 1 of our favorites was 2 1/2 -3yrs ago dynamis xarcabard we got like 10 af blm hat rdm hat pld body smn whm i forgot all the details but was the run i got my valor surcoat was so sexy~
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-02-16 00:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a Dynamis Basty earlier that dropped 9 wootz with TH3 being our highest form of TH. Had a run a few months ago with 13 wootz total... <3 when they split the gil above original glass cost :Q...
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-02-16 01:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats Jesyvut :) I'm glad that good things happen to the nicer people on Asura^^

And grats on stage4 Horn too!! ^^ Maybe one day I might be fortunate to get gjallarhorn... probably not, but the daydream is nice XD

-Israfel
 Asura.Jesyvut
By Asura.Jesyvut 2009-02-16 02:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow! Those are some awesome drops some of you guys have had!

I was sure I would see some people post higher than what we got, as there are always some fluke runs in the world that totally break the mold!

I am just excited that our small group has come such a long way after averaging barely 3 af2 a run for 2 1/2 months, to finally start seeing drops. All the people in my shell deserve it, they all work their butts off for me and I really appreciate it.

Thanks Israfel for your kind words :)

The biggest run I had seen prior was back when Navia was upgrading on Asura, we had something along the lines of 550-575 currency total in a Jeuno run, with 14 AF2 I believe.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-16 02:56:19
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

That's pretty rockin. Congrats on all your AF and coinage, and good luck with your G.horn!
 Bahamut.Cyr
Server: Bahamut
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-16 03:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen well over 700currency in sandy, usually with an alliance or less. Our most recent sandy netted me 748currency (5montionts), with a crew of 19.

Sandy has too many mobs :\ And they are too squishy, lol
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-16 04:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
Why not let Jesy have his moment of triumph instead of trying to piss on it by saying how you did better. Oh wait, how you claim to have done better since if there's no SS it does not exist. But whatever, this guy is just amped about a great run and we're all here trying to *high five* Why man, why?

Cause saying something like that isn't really all that great.

Btw, your avatar sucks, what an ugly looking guy. He needs a facelift pronto.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-16 04:09:21

Give it up man. You already caused this. Just leave it alone and call it a day, please.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-16 04:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

That was because it could be considered an attack on him, but since I didn't say anything about him as a person this time around, it couldn't be considered an attack as him as a person. So its not a personal attack.

But its true, he needs to get a better avatar.
 Ragnarok.Psyence
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-02-16 04:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:

Why man, why?

I can't recall a single thread on these forums where this guy wasn't trolling, he must either be enjoying it to the extreme, or have a lot of hatred inside. I got used to it and now just pretend he's absent from the boards because well, he most likely won't change no matter how nicely we try to explain to him that he is acting like an *** to everyone 99% of the time... :)
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-16 04:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Psyence said:
he must either be enjoying it to the extreme, or have a lot of hatred inside. I got used to it and not just pretend he's absent from the boards because well, he most likely won't change no matter how nicely we try to tell him that he's being an ***... :)

Bingo, I'm extreamly pissed off today, and desided to take it out on somebody, and who better than the person who thinks he can beat me with arguements?

And at least I know I'm an ***, I admit it, and I wish everyone else admits that they are *** and get over it.

BTW, it really wasn't me who deleted that other thread, or caused it, it was a combo of me/lolmalekith and Scragg.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-16 04:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Silly whopper always telling tall tales and trying to win battles that you can't.

I am better than you, all I have to do is post against you where you deserve it and argue intelligently to prove it. I don't have to do anything more to piss you off than that to have you go all bonkers like the dog chasing the chuck wagon.

I don't have 1/10th the emo nerd rage you have that surfaces when you reply to anything I write. It's really gotten silly because no matter what I write on here.... there you are and yet I don't nearly respond to you as often in kind, much less use profanity.

And let's be clear on that point, your little profanity parade against me is what caused the lockout on Windy pwns. It's what caused the deletions. It's what caused Scragg to post. But as usual you miss the point...

Anyways I must pass out to do God's work on the morrow.... Just keep up the good work you human rick roll you, bringing in the laughs since '08!

Cheers!
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-16 04:38:40

Wait... what?
Korpg said:
And at least I know I'm an ***, I admit it, and I wish everyone else admits that they are *** and get over it.

You can admit you're an *** but...

Korpg said:
BTW, it really wasn't me who deleted that other thread, or caused it, it was a combo of me/lolmalekith and Scragg.

But you can't admit when you start unnecessary drama? A bit of a double standard if you ask me.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-16 04:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So, before we get our posts deleted and this thread locked by you again, lets summerize what I said, and compare it to what you said.

Me: I said your avatar is hideous.

You: You say my avatar looks bad also.
You: Calling me names.
You: Making fun of an 80s band.
You: Accusing me of deleting posts, which you clearly had something to do with.
You: Sucking up to Admins.

So basically, you did more damage this time around than I.

But seriously, get a new avatar, that one just absolutly sucks monkeys.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-16 04:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So, what profanity did I say?

I don't remember calling you anything worse than ***.

Something you also called me, but I can't prove it because your posts were deleted along with mine.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-16 04:47:11

I think we need moar kittens to cheer everyone up here.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-16 04:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless, that is not profanity. You don't understand profanity, which I would suggest you either look it up or go out with a sailor. Or ask that guy who is on your avatar to go out with a sailor, and ask him what sort of words he used.

There are worse words than that, I assure you.

But still, kid yourself into thinking that you had nothing to do with the deletion of that windy post, which is basically worthless anyway.

And please stop refering me to your work. Its getting annoying to say the least.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-16 05:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
Does this look familiar?
Korpg said:
I'm extreamly pissed off today, and desided to take it out on somebody, and who better than the person who thinks he can beat me with arguements?
BTW it's a-r-g-u-m-e-n-t-s
Korpg said:
And please stop refering me to your work. Its getting annoying to say the least.
All I have to say is you fired the first shot and now you want to say, "No mas?" The nerve of this guy... How about you hang out with civilized people, stop trolling on boards and learn when you refer to someone as excrement, that's being profane. You wrote words, a mod saw them, they acted... you make it seem like it's some grand conspiracy that I had a part in... The truth is just that simple, accept it...

So basically, you think you are more civilized than me because you think you are "special" and spell-check everyone's posts? Thats not being civilized, thats being a pain-in-the-***.

BTW, you are what you are, if you want to say you are excrement, by all means, go for it. Its all ***to me.

I accepted the truth, but you haven't yet. You haven't admited that you were just as much responsible as I. You are the only one who is thinking that this is some grand comspiracy, not I. I don't think like that, I believe in the truth of things. I can understand why something has happened, and accept it as fact.

Oh, and how is that GM call going? You still trying to ban me from the game from harrassment? I doubt that will work, cause if you are like this in game, you fail at pretty much everything you do.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-16 05:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
Notice that I never asked a question, and therefor demanded the answer from you. That just a little bit of proof of how little I think you are.

All I asked was for a better retort, and I have yet to get one.

So basically, I'm still waiting for that GM call that you promised, so I could respond that you are harrassing me.

On the plus side, I'm glad I'm on your "/blacklist add hell" even though my name isn't hell. Maybe you should learn to read, get glasses, or a better education than the one you have. But then again, you like to try to prove to everyone that you have one by spell-checking every single post anyone has ever made.

oh, and on a side note:

Malekith said:
I'm sorry you feel a need to take it out on me, but hey man it's all kharma and you reap what you sow. ps- You can also keep running my posts through a spell checker. You might get me one day, and the day it happens I'll mail you a cookie...

Karma, its spelled karma you fool. You can keep the cookie though.

And I was promised a GM call, I hope you don't make a lier out of yourself (like usual).
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-16 06:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That's some nice drops! I hope the recipient of your Koga Hakama is female :3

Our personal best is 23 drops in Beaucedine and 641 currency, all on Beastmen! Then you go and clear the beastmen again the next run and get 4. No idea how that works lol.
 Lakshmi.Kleric
Server: Lakshmi
user: Icefie
By Lakshmi.Kleric 2009-02-16 08:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats on a full bodied 22 man run !

btw: bard doesnt drop in windy ^ -
 Shiva.Tigris
user: Bour
By Shiva.Tigris 2009-02-16 08:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoa, I totally got a run that tops that! About 3 weeks ago, my LS did Dynamis - Xarc, and we had 2 relic armor drops. No lie. BRD and WAR. It was AWESOME!

Enjoy your G.horn, I know I'll be sitting over here being jealous!
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-16 11:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

To everyone reading, except the whopper, I apologize for participating in a ninja hijack of this thread. Anyways, with the exception of the one post with the chuck wagon link, I was proud of that and the vid is funny, I've deleted all the other back and forth between me and the troll. No one cares, much less wants to read it. If I'm being revisionist, then so be it, but I'm cutting myself loose here...

Yo Jesy, you deserve props for what you accomplished especially given that it was a low man 22 affair. I'm not sure about everyone else, but that is what stuck out to me about this run.

Cheers!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-16 22:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Still need to change your avatar
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-18 00:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

*Apologizes to the OP for the Korpg vs. Malekith daily thread hijack*
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-18 01:09:57

Sorry for the derailing, but the OP's avatar is hilarious. Is that from Trigger Happy TV?
First Page 2