Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Flipside LS is selling atma's
Flipside LS is selling atma's
First Page 2
 Carbuncle.Billybob
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Billybob 2010-11-01 14:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

We will be selling certain Atma's for 250k send a tell in game if you want.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2010-11-01 15:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

which ones, i might be interested...
 Carbuncle.Billybob
By Carbuncle.Billybob 2010-11-01 15:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

VV RR the ones that are actually put to good use.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-11-01 15:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

***, I love you.
(See my earlier thread)

Actually, I'll just post it:

Your text to link here...

You may be my FFXI hero.
[+]
By olyard 2010-11-01 16:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

lazy *** players, go work for your ***like a real game.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-11-01 16:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

olyard said:

It's not lazy, it's time efficient. ***, my BST LS has fought 7 Pulverizers and 5 of them have despawned. I'd definitely pay the cheap price of 250k. Let's not turn this into a flame thread, they're offering a service, and 250,000 gil is ALOT cheaper than I had expected when I read the thread name.

That being said, I might be interested in RR atma, I'll talk to you in game later.
[+]
By olyard 2010-11-01 16:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lazy players, why not pay them 500k to level your crafts for you too? or 1m to pl your char to lvl 85. Get outta town.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Axle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-11-01 16:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

olyard said:
Lazy players, why not pay them 500k to level your crafts for you too? or 1m to pl your char to lvl 85. Get outta town.

Anon troll surprise surprise
[+]
By olyard 2010-11-01 16:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

me a troll? you must be mistaken
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 16:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:
olyard said:

It's not lazy, it's time efficient. ***, my BST LS has fought 7 Pulverizers and 5 of them have despawned. I'd definitely pay the cheap price of 250k. Let's not turn this into a flame thread, they're offering a service, and 250,000 gil is ALOT cheaper than I had expected when I read the thread name.

That being said, I might be interested in RR atma, I'll talk to you in game later.
Shout for people and bring every !! trigger? Farming 7 *** Pulverizer pops is just stupid christfuck.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-01 16:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Also 250k for it, I doubt you are making much gil ;/
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-11-01 16:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
olyard said:

Shout for people and bring every !! trigger? Farming 7 *** Pulverizer pops is just stupid christfuck.

Well, the 7 Pulverizers were done for my LS, not for me. I could have easily gotten it outside of my LS by now. But I'm lazy, and would rather pay 250k, despite what the anon moron above has to say about that. I have more important things to spend my Visitant Status on at the moment.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 16:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the 7 Pulverizers were done for my LS, not for me. I could have easily gotten it outside of my LS by now. But I'm lazy, and would rather pay 250k, despite what the anon moron above has to say about that. I have more important things to spend my Visitant Status on at the moment.
Hey remember when you got upset that somebody called you lazy?
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-11-01 16:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

olyard said:
um ok and how does that make my statement wrong? Please read, "LAZY *** PLAYERS" you fit into this category sir.

I have more important things to spend my Visitant Status on at the moment.

? How does this qualify as being lazy?

Ah, Snick pointed it out, disregard then.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-11-01 16:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

olyard said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
olyard said:

um ok and how does that make my statement wrong? Please read, "LAZY *** PLAYERS" you fit into this category sir.

I believe you're just hurt because you don't have the same service being so openly offered for such a cheap price on your server. I've done that NM plenty of times, why should I keep spending time when I can just buy it for 250k and save my precious abyssea time? But there's no point, it seems your answer will just include "LAZY *** PLAYERS" in it no matter what anybody says. Oh, nice anon profile too.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-11-01 16:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

By the way, its despawning seems to be linked to whoever has hate when it dies. Seems to bug up if the owner of the pet is too far away etc, or maybe even if it is a pet period... just speculation based on some observations/anecdotes.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-01 16:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

highly interested
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-11-01 16:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:

I openly admitted it. I'd rather pay 250k and focus on my other objectives like getting seals for 8 jobs, and working on my Masamune. The service is being offered, and 250k is not a steep price at all. In fact, it's quite cheap compared to the normal prices for those atmas. I see no harm in anybody taking advantage of their service, whether they're lazy or not.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-11-01 16:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:

I openly admitted it. I'd rather pay 250k and focus on my other objectives like getting seals for 8 jobs, and working on my Masamune. The service is being offered, and 250k is not a steep price at all. In fact, it's quite cheap compared to the normal prices for those atmas. I see no harm in anybody taking advantage of their service, whether they're lazy or not.

Dude, when we're both rocking Razed Ruin, I'll help you farm your Masamune crap. :D
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 17:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:

I never critisized selling atmas, my LS has and would continue to.
 Carbuncle.Mirico
user: Mirico
By Carbuncle.Mirico 2010-11-01 17:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

olyard said:
Anon Troll is anon and also lazy. I'm totally going to go work for my ***like a real game. I'm gonna be a real game all over the place. You will fear my ability to be a real game.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-11-01 17:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Snick said:

I never critisized selling atmas, my LS has and would continue to.

The answer wasn't fully directed to you, but more to the anon guy and the negative readers in general who always flame these threads to hell.
 Carbuncle.Billybob
By Carbuncle.Billybob 2010-11-01 17:32:56
Link | Quote | Reply

What did i start!!! just selling Atma's guys
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-11-01 17:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Billybob said:

250k for godly atmas is a *** steal. I don't get what people are bitching about.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-11-01 17:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

^

250k for the sheer CONVENIENCE of it alone is a bargain.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-11-01 17:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
Carbuncle.Billybob said:

250k for godly atmas is a *** steal. I don't get what people are bitching about.

It's FFXI.
Of course people are bitching.
First Page 2