Seeking Those Hot-stuff Atmas, A Few Pieces Of Dyn

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Seeking those hot-stuff Atmas, a few pieces of Dyn
Seeking those hot-stuff Atmas, a few pieces of Dyn
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-11-01 02:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

((I always forget that the title-limit is pretty short. Anyway, it should say "Dyna-Xarc relic, offering rewards"))

I'm looking to find a group willing to "sell" a spot in an alliance to get a few of the more powerful Atmas. I'd currently be willing to make some sort of deal(s) for any of the following, and in order of priority:

1.) Atma of the Razed Ruin (Ironclad Pulverizer)
2.) Atma of the Voracious Violet (Eccentric Eve)
3.) Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity (Durinn)
4.) Others: Maybe

If your linkshell or group or static or extended family or whatever is doing these NMs and would be willing to sell a spot for the Atma drop, I would be glad to work out a deal with you. Leave me a message here or just /tell me in-game: Asymptotic, and we'll negotiate awesomely!

There are also a few pieces of Dynamis-Xarcabard relic that I'm looking for (I was in a Dynamis LS for a while but unfortunately they stopped doing runs a few months ago due to update stuff and FFXIV, and this was RIGHT as I got Dynamis-Xarcabard access. it's a shame because it was an awesome group that I enjoyed running with, but it happens). Specifically, I'm looking for Etoile Casaque and Mirage Keffiyeh.

Anyway, I don't know what else to say. So..uh...just drop me a line if you're in a group that's willing to have this fly. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to a rewarding, exciting business relationship with you, or something like that!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-11-01 02:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I'd also be willing to buy the stupid DNC tiara from stupid Dyna-Bastok, but whatever.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-01 03:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You forgot sanguine scythe. Goes well with RR
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-11-01 03:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
You forgot sanguine scythe. Goes well with RR

Deliberately left out.

I currently have my LS's Bukhis pop set, and we've killed it once before but we didn't get the Atma drop because we made a few mistakes, nearly wiped, and his claim reset momentarily. I think I'm going to be at a Rocky Horror rehearsal the night it's scheduled, though, so someone will likely be 2-boxing me for that.

We're getting there. LS population is still recovering from FFXIV panic.

In the mean time, I'm impatient and want to get this stuff taken care of on my own time so that I don't have to bug the LS into pursuing MY goals and can be a more effective player in low-man situations, for the greater benefit of everyone.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-11-01 07:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I may know a few other people who want in on the deal, too...so
You have a potential gold mine on your hands, people!
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2010-11-01 07:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah i want those atma too....