Ninian's DNC Guide
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 01:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Honestly, bit off topic, but if you 'dont have room' you have something to work on. There is quite a bit of overlap gear between jobs, and you don't exactly have a ton of them.. if you mean global space you just need to lose the useless gear or use porter moogles more often. If you mean inventory space:

TP: 13 pieces, ~5 swappables
Evasion: 13 pieces, any swappables come from tp set
WS: 13 pieces, ~5 swappables
Waltz: 13 pieces(being generous)
Idle: Evasion set, movement shoes
3 Step accuracy pieces, ~6 m.acc pieces for flourish
MDT: Minervas/Shadow/Twilight/Avalon/3 of (merman's earring/anwig salade/Denali Wristbands/lore+1).. if using this, put away the purely CHR pieces from your waltz set as they have much less impact than the potency ones.

Ideal setup, 72 pieces(less if there's overlap).. add 2 weapons, shihei, toolbag and you still have 4 spaces to move things around. If you carry other weapons, satchel them. Organization is a vital part of being 'good', it doesn't help you very much to have every piece in the game if it takes you 20 minutes to change jobs or you just plain don't use them because of space.

This stuff was a valid excuse before porter moogles and mog sack, but nowadays it's not even close.
not everything is storable, and much of the pieces of those sets are either from abyssea or is bought from ah, which is not storable, if you play more than 3 jobs and try to keep them explicitly geared (in my case sch dnc and rng) you WILL have to make sacrifices with and without the porter moogle's help.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
Server: Leviathan
user: Eriuddo
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2011-03-14 01:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 15 jobs geared to the utmost standard, most/all of the gear required for the remaining ones if I ever bother, and deliberately leave gear out of the porter moogle for the ones used most frequently. I still have enough space to never have another job's gear in my active inventory, 30 spots open in sack for lotting various things, and satchel containing only consumables. If you're running out of space with 3, you really need to *** which gear has a legit use and which gear/items you're hanging onto for silly reasons.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 01:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of us have lots of random pops, crafting stuff, fishing, keep cudgles and tools and meds food ammo on us etc. Also i refuse to porter moogle
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 01:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
I have 15 jobs geared to the utmost standard, most/all of the gear required for the remaining ones if I ever bother, and deliberately leave gear out of the porter moogle for the ones used most frequently. I still have enough space to never have another job's gear in my active inventory, 30 spots open in sack for lotting various things, and satchel containing only consumables. If you're running out of space with 3, you really need to *** which gear has a legit use and which gear/items you're hanging onto for silly reasons.
all of the pieces are pretty legit, you just labeled 73 "necessary" items for dnc, some dnc carry more like you said it was modest. and i can safely say that 10 or 11 of that gear can be stored via porter moogle, this doesnt include the asinine amount of gear sch carries and what rng has to carry which is almost as much as dnc to not include ammo, different weapons staff/axe/dagger/sword/bow/xbow/several different important arrows, bloody bolts, shihei, sneak and invis tools. you have either not kept up to date with abyssea, or is only really gearing 1 job and letting the rest of your jobs merely function as necessary.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 01:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I can gear 5 pretty well with keeping enough space to at least fish stackable stuff that doesn't require live bait... without using porter moogle...

But alot of peices are multi use. Like either by that job or can be used by multiple jobs. Like alot of curing/debuff/pdt/nuking/idle gear between rdm blu and blm. ws sets on rng are pretty similar and can use most the agi set for my bethic on blu. Alot of my CDC set is my evisceration set. blu and thf tp sets similar. Don't bother with axes, daggers swds on rng... though I have some from other jobs. Only use xbow for VNMs... so only 1 type of arrow and 1 type of bullets (2 once I start trying to save monies). etc
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 01:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

the different weapons were for procing as necessary, as for the arrows since im a bow freak and couldnt give two shits and a pineapple for a gun, i end up having silence, paralyze, sleep, demons, antlions (to TP in), Ruszors (to WS in), and heqet's arrow (which i promptly shot off for the 2nd time before i left a couple days ago) as for gear sharing between the 3 of my major jobs, they dont share anything at all except for the ws gear can pull 2 or 3 things from my dnc.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2011-03-14 02:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Satchel contains 3-5 stacks of any food that I deem useful, 3 stacks of oils, 3 stacks of powders, vile elixir, vile elixir+1, 8 warp cudgels, maat's cap, tavnazian ring, cobra staff, 8 pairs of powder boots, 8 hi-elixirs, and a few stacks of each toolbag/ammunition that I could need. I restock it periodically.

Crafting and fishing(or ZNM.. *** ZNM) can be legit concerns, but seeing as I still have over 80 free spaces I'm just not seeing it. Refusing to porter moogle is understandable with just a few jobs, but the space issue is also a lot less severe if you have just a few jobs(not implying that's you, speaking in generalities). There just plain is not enough useful gear that can't be stored to run out of space.

80 satchel spaces: includes all meds listed beforehand with space to spare . You can add quite a few triggers there.

Sack: Personally, I carry all of my weapons here as well as my *** armlets and raider's feet. It's nice in case you're just going to quick job change to proc something for someone(or TH). Saves any time spent screwing with MH. I also keep my storage slips here for easy access. This leaves 25-30 spaces remaining for anything lotted while out in the field/etc, which is more than enough generally.

Active inventory contains current jobs gear, which more than likely includes your generic PDT and MDT sets that carry across many jobs. This leaves ~237(drop it to 230 if you're poor and use Bahuts for storage space) spaces to cover:

Evasion: ~22 pieces to cover all jobs that reasonably use it.

TP: ~30 pieces to cover all jobs that reasonably use it. Add 15 if you're into mage melee. Any AF1/2/3 can be stored. Homam can be stored. Nashira can be stored. Usukane can be stored.

WS: ~35 pieces to cover all jobs that reasonably use it. Add 15 if you're into mage melee.

PDT: Valhallax2, Arhat's x2, Heavy Gauntlets, Ruffian Leggings, ASA if applicable. Darksteel and Dark rings are universal, and more likely than not you're carrying them already. (7 Spaces)

MDT: Mostly universal. Minerva's Ring, Merman's x2, Twilight, Lieutenant's, Colossus's, Shadow ring is already 21% and you're likely carrying that on all jobs. Add Coral Scale Mail+1 for the jobs that can't wear valhalla or lore+1, and avalon for the ones who can wear neither. (3 spaces. Increase to 15-20 if you carry optimized MDB for all jobs, though I don't personally recommend it.)

Movement:Herald's,Danzo,Tandava,Cuisses,Hermes,Skadi
If poor or OCD, add Desert. (7 spaces)

Idle: Use your PDT, MDT, or Evasion set components and add your movement piece. +2 spaces for Twilight Body/Helm, 3rd if you somehow own both of those but still use Parade Gorget on your PLD or DRK.

Fortunately, mage gear is much more consolidated:

MND Set: ~18 pieces

Nuking Set: ~20 pieces

HMP Set: ~20 pieces if you go over the top to get things like 4 HMP lore sabots and carry club/legion instead of pluto's

Idle Set: Vermy/Ixion and the MMM body aren't storable. All of the good refresh bodies are(Dalm/Morri/Marduk/AF3). Fortunately, if you are using a Vermy/Ixion/MMM it covers all of your mage jobs in one go. Movement/PDT/MDT gear has already been addressed. Refresh Hairpin/Subligar, Owleyes, and Serpentes x2 are good to have around. (Up to 6 Spaces)

Enfeebling Skill/Elemental Skill/Dark Skill/Whatever specialized sets: While these are largely useless in current metagame, they're also almost entirely composed of storable gear or gear coming from your nuking set. Portent Pants, Artemis' Medal(Or assorted Torques), Incubus+1 or that camped set of earrings, balrahns, omega, Laurel Wreath are the only things that immediately come to mind when mentally viewing my various mage job's sets. If you go for torques, you could say 20 spaces and probably still be highballing.

I don't have a current list of my inventory, and there's a fair chance I'm missing something, but this comes up to: 22 + 30 + 35 + 7 + 3 + 18 + 20 + 20 + 6 + 20 = 181/230. The only gear I discounted for active inventory was PDT/MDT, being realistic you'll also have another 40 or so pieces from a TP/WS set, MND/Nuking sets, etc. This leaves about 90 spaces leeway, in addition to the 25-30 in sack used for recent acquisitions. I can't think of even 50 things that'd fill it up, most gear macroed for a job specific JA or WS is also storable by that job or covered by another set.

Countless people have inventory problems, I threw out a TON of gear back before porter moogles existed and had to reobtain most of it, but I'm really not seeing how you can call it a problem still today.

PS: Just because I'm a jackass, I looked at your Item Sets page and confirmed that I have a better set for every single one of them listed, even though those are pretty far down on my list of used jobs.
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 02:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

your tp/ws numbers are very very modest if you are trying to look at it from universal terms imo.

you are missing out on enhancing/enfeebling sets for the mage job, not to mention there has been very little mention of abyssea related gear outside of af3 and standard sets you have already alotted slots for (such as refresh hairpin/subligar)

aditionally set number for nuking can be increased further due to 6+ staves for the corresponding elements

ps. thanks for reminding me, i havent updated those in several months

edit: add your consumables, it brings you pretty close to maxing out on space with your modest selection of gear and excluding the sets you have mentioned that were already excluded
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 02:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol bow rng..... but really all those debuff arros are completely wasted to me. The only time people bring rngs nowadays are as extra DD if you have everything else taken care of or zerging...

Only thinking of using 2 bullets cause silver is expensive to use on wildfire when it doesn't even matter.

Again no one would bring a rng for procs outside of peircing blu... so that pretty much just means bow and gun/xbow unless you solo brewing. You'd be an idiot to brew during blunt or or slashing so that leaves only needing a dagger... oh hi thfs twilight knife.

The only reason I'd use rng to solo red procs with brew is cause I can 1 shot things with wildfire after... so club, staffs, swd and daggers that I already use on other jobs come in :)
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 02:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

extra DD yes, but wouldnt you like a DD that can also occasionaly fire off an arrow that enfeebles (see ya rdm) rather than a DD such as a Sam who just has a habit of just getting in the way?
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2011-03-14 02:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Staffs are included in the 40 spaces in sack for weapons. Consumables are included in satchel(3rd time saying this?). I listed 20 spaces for non-storable skill sets, which I feel is pretty high considering almost all of it is af1-3 or nashira.

Nonstorable TP gear is almost entirely universal. The following items came to mind for me:
Weapons:Covered
Ammo:Qirmiz,Bomb core, Fire Bomblet, White Tathlum(4)
Head:Turban, Acubens. The jobs you've improved to AF3 are storable. (2)
Neck:Tiercel, Ziel, Agasaya's. AF3 necks are storable, sea torques are storable. (3)
Ears:Brutal is storable. MErman's earring is accounted for in MDT. Suppanomimi is a given, you probably own Hollow or Kemas or some other acc ear2. (2, 3 if you frequently kraken and don't use brutal)
Body: Rapp Harness, Twilight already accounted for, add a flavor of berk and some form of light armor for the jobs you don't get af3 for or if you don't own twilight. (3)
HAnds: Dusk+1, Timarli, Ocelot. AF3(and koga tekko) cover improvements. (3)
Rings: Rajas, Hoard, Epona's. It's one of the slots of least sacrifice for a RNG's xhit build, and hoard is almost universally the best ring2 for jobs that can't use epona's. If outside abyssea and acc capped, take the STR ring out of your WS set. (3)
Back: Belenos, Tactical, Atheling, Sharpeye(4)
Waist: Goading, Twilight, Bullwhip (3)
Legs: Ace's come to mind. Byakko's/Homam/AF3 are storable. I don't know what else to put here, I don't think there is anything? (1)
Feet: Dusk+1, Aces, Fuma Sune-Ate or those shoes from dominion.. anything else is storable. Upgrades are storable. (2)

Total: 30 - R.accuracy gear can be thrown in it's own category and take up 20 spaces(which is generous considering at last check RNG gear was mostly stp and mostly storable), STR gear is carried over from WS gear. 70 spaces left to fill, yo.

Quote:
extra DD yes, but wouldnt you like a DD that can also occasionaly fire off an arrow that enfeebles (see ya rdm) rather than a DD such as a Sam who just has a habit of just getting in the way?
SAM gets more reliable and potent para/blind/silence than RNG does and a usable stun.
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 02:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Staffs are included in the 40 spaces in sack for weapons.

Nonstorable TP gear is almost entirely universal. The following items came to mind for me:
Weapons:Covered
Ammo:Qirmiz,Bomb core, Fire Bomblet, White Tathlum(4)
Head:Turban, Acubens. The jobs you've improved to AF3 are storable. (2)
Neck:Tiercel, Ziel, Agasaya's. AF3 necks are storable, sea torques are storable. (3)
Ears:Brutal is storable. MErman's earring is accounted for in MDT. Suppanomimi is a given, you probably own Hollow or Kemas or some other acc ear2. (2, 3 if you frequently kraken and don't use brutal)
Body: Rapp Harness, Twilight already accounted for, add a flavor of berk and some form of light armor for the jobs you don't get af3 for or if you don't own twilight. (3)
HAnds: Dusk+1, Timarli, Ocelot. AF3(and koga tekko) cover improvements. (3)
Rings: Rajas, Hoard, Epona's. It's one of the slots of least sacrifice for a RNG's xhit build, and hoard is almost universally the best ring2 for jobs that can't use epona's. If outside abyssea and acc capped, take the STR ring out of your WS set. (3)
Back: Belenos, Tactical, Atheling, Sharpeye(4)
Waist: Goading, Twilight, Bullwhip (3)
Legs: Ace's come to mind. Byakko's/Homam/AF3 are storable. I don't know what else to put here, I don't think there is anything? (1)
Feet: Dusk+1, Aces, Fuma Sune-Ate or those shoes from dominion.. anything else is storable. Upgrades are storable. (2)

Total: 30 - R.accuracy gear can be thrown in it's own category and take up 20 spaces(which is generous considering at last check RNG gear was mostly stp and mostly storable), STR gear is carried over from WS gear.

Quote:
SAM gets more reliable and potent para/blind/silence than RNG does and a usable stun.
*** lol'd @bold

also items you may want to re-arrange and add: 8% haste tiaracrownthing, ocelot pants, situational job based dominion augmented gear, ballerines, etc etc etc
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 02:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
your tp/ws numbers are very very modest if you are trying to look at it from universal terms imo.

you are missing out on enhancing/enfeebling sets for the mage job, not to mention there has been very little mention of abyssea related gear outside of af3 and standard sets you have already alotted slots for (such as refresh hairpin/subligar)

aditionally set number for nuking can be increased further due to 6+ staves for the corresponding elements
I'll have to agree to that between rng thf and blu I have besides weapons is 46. And that's not really completely optimized... I really should have get another few peices. And that's with only really having CDC and Sanguine blade set for blu which is pretty similar to my everything ws set for thf which really should have slightly different peices for different ws. And rngs slugshot is same as sidewinder which is pretty similar to my wildfire... and if I ever get jishnus there will be a few new peices.... not to mention I dont dont have any af3 hands/body yet

Didn't bother counting tp yet. my pdt just for my rdm is more peices than yours. Don't really bother with MDT though.

Um my nuking set for just blm is more like 30 peices at least and there are several differences on rdm and blu.

Most my hmp is muled out since I haven't rested in a place I couldn't just afk in years.

Dark skill set is always useful.

Maxed out enfeeble isn't as good anymore for rdm but having some is still nice and full is still great for blm.

Enhancing still has its uses for rdm sch and whm. Cure set of course.

Fast cast sets.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 02:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Yeah... if people are letting me come on rng instead of my rdm it's because we already have one
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 02:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Yeah... if people are letting me come on rng instead of my rdm it's because we already have one
low man shells yo, dont need anything more than a whm and blm for mages.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2011-03-14 02:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Both Hobaku and Blade Bash are usable stuns. If for whatever HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reason you don't have a WHM, BLM or RDM to cast debuffs, SAM's are more potent than RNG and a SAM keeping one of them up will still do more damage than a RNG will generally. Let me say this a second time so you read it:
If for whatever HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reason you don't have a WHM, BLM or RDM to cast debuffs

Quote:
also items you may want to re-arrange and add: 8% haste tiaracrownthing, ocelot pants, situational job based dominion augmented gear, ballerines, etc etc etc
Ocelot pants are part of evasion gear. I don't need to carry 2 pairs of them so my COR can tp in one. Zelus Tiara would mean you can drop Walahra Turban and Acubens Helm, so it's actually inventory+1. Ballerines are also part of evasion gear. Situational job based dominion augmented gear = a WHM body if your WHM sucks and a pair of eva pants if you can't get ocelot. At most you've given +1 slot there.

@Dasva: Are you saying you have 46 pieces or are you saying you have 46 unstorable pieces? There's a pretty big difference, all of those counts are unstorable items only.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 02:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Quote:
Both Hobaku and Blade Bash are usable stuns. If for whatever HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reason you don't have a WHM, BLM or RDM to cast debuffs, SAM's are more potent than RNG and a SAM keeping one of them up will still do more damage than a RNG will generally. Let me say this a second time so you read it:
If for whatever HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reason you don't have a WHM, BLM or RDM to cast debuffs

Quote:
Ocelot pants are part of evasion gear. I don't need to carry 2 pairs of them so my COR can tp in one. Zelus Tiara would mean you can drop Walahra Turban and Acubens Helm, so it's actually inventory+1. Ballerines are also part of evasion gear. Situational job based dominion augmented gear = a WHM body if your WHM sucks and a pair of eva pants if you can't get ocelot. At most you've given +1 slot there.
start with the latter first: many of the augmented gear for each job is important, jobs such as drg and pup need specific pieces to accurately cap haste and/or maintain 6 hit build, albeit only examples, there is a very long list of dominion staples.

now for your first: holy ***you bring up a stun ws?! o wait rng gets that too. im still waiting for evidence where sam gets better enfeebling capability than rng as well as not sacrificing DPS time to do it, mind you rng can do it while filling in his Xhit for for his next ws.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2011-03-14 02:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in no way saying SAM is awesome, but it'll still outdamage RNG if it uses a debuff WS every second-third time. Having blade bash and hobaku is a pretty big improvement over running up to use smash axe.

PS: Debuffs are *** irrelevant because if you don't have a WHM, BLM, or RDM you're probably soloing or duoing weak ***with a DNC or /DNC. In both of those situations, you're better off with a SAM.

Start listing dominion gear. Keep in mind I already mentioned the haste feet you're thinking of for pup, and they replace fuma in the previously mentioned list so they don't even cost space.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 02:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
@Dasva: Are you saying you have 46 pieces or are you saying you have 46 unstorable pieces? There's a pretty big difference, all of those counts are unstorable items only.
Depends on what you mean by storable. None are storeable at regular storage npc. And I use them all often enough to make using port moogle a huge hassle... like sometimes going back and forth for different nms/events... technically I have a savage blade set but meh. Oh and a vidohunir... but you can imagine how often I pull that out lol. Plus it is mostly a variation of my nuke sets.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 02:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
I'm in no way saying SAM is awesome, but it'll still outdamage RNG if it uses a debuff WS every second-third time.
My rng calls shenanigans...
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2011-03-14 02:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Depends on what you mean by storable. None are storeable at regular storage npc. And I use them all often enough to make using port moogle a huge hassle... like sometimes going back and forth for different nms/events... technically I have a savage blade set but meh. Oh and a vidohunir... but you can imagine how often I pull that out lol. Plus it is mostly a variation of my nuke sets.
The point I'm trying to make is that you can reasonably keep all jobs geared without running into inventory issues. If you have notably less and choose not to use a porter moogle for convenience, that's largely irrelevant and a luxury afforded to you. I just want to illustrate that you can have all jobs geared and space to play around with(and I know you can, as I personally do).. for the purposes of this discussion any porter-able gear is irrelevant. I'm only trying to get an accurate representation(may attempt to get it stickied somewhere if it gets comprehensive enough), does any stuff come to mind that wasn't already accounted for?
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 03:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
I'm in no way saying SAM is awesome, but it'll still outdamage RNG if it uses a debuff WS every second-third time. Having blade bash and hobaku is a pretty big improvement over running up to use smash axe.

Start listing dominion gear. Keep in mind I already mentioned the haste feet you're thinking of for pup, and they replace fuma in the previously mentioned list so they don't even cost space.
im also not saying rng is amazing, nor that it has to debuff everything, i just find the notion of a heavy DD having to sac every 3rd ws to enfeeble is going to out do an equally heavy DD that isnt amusing.

blu: dominion feet 6str, dominion body (also usable by brd/rdm) for fast cast piece
pup: apparently already listed
dnc/nin/thf: ninja tool exprtese if you are cheap (shihei is up to what 110k a stack now?)
rng: dominion head 9agi, vunkerl box hands snapshot, domion body snapshot (snapshot pieces not to be confused with TP pieces for rng)
sch/blm: head best nuking head piece iirc comes from dominion, enhancing magic feet, body if you dont have af3 for nuking, legs are also the best nuking legs for sch highest i've seen was 7 int 4 mab

there is more but im not to familiar with every job's "special" gear nor am i in the mood to wiki them.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2011-03-14 03:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I question the viability of ninja tool expertise gear, but there's still plenty of space left so that's fine. -10 = 60 remaining. Stone Mufflers/Gorget/Siegel Sash just came to mind, so 57.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 03:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Thornyy said:
The point I'm trying to make is that you can reasonably keep all jobs geared without running into inventory issues. If you have notably less and choose not to use a porter moogle for convenience, that's largely irrelevant and a luxury afforded to you. I just want to illustrate that you can have all jobs geared and space to play around with(and I know you can, as I personally do).. for the purposes of this discussion any porter-able gear is irrelevant. I'm only trying to get an accurate representation(may attempt to get it stickied somewhere if it gets comprehensive enough), does any stuff come to mind that wasn't already accounted for?
Well yeah but that was only for 3 jobs not compltely optimized... not using some ws... and I totally forgot I recently made a aeolian set.

And on the other hand I got alot of non gear stuff or fishing gear/warp cudgels tools foods some synth god pops furniture i like (not as much a *** as many though lol) VNM pops and trophies. My storage is completely filled with ra/ex that I haven't used in forever but can't let myself throw away. Um my "extra" homam peices idk I'd have to look at it all.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 03:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
I question the viability of ninja tool expertise gear, but there's still plenty of space left so that's fine. -10 = 60 remaining.
if you want to be accurate, wiki the remaining job's you'll have close to 20+ gear just from dominion. still amusing how you still arent including you 30+? misc supplies or your math is not adding up right.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 03:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
blm: head best nuking head piece iirc comes from dominion,
Unless you are me :)
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2011-03-14 03:10:04
Link | Quote | Reply

For the fourth time, 230 spaces is only mog safe/storage/locker(with 10 bahuts, cheapest option for 80 storage.. with good furniture it's 237-238). Satchel is 80 spaces, and more than enough to cover extensive meds. Refer to a prior post for the list of what I carry. Sack covers weapons, storage slips, and 25 more spaces for holding triggers and recently obtained equipment.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-14 03:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
I already left satchel(80 spaces) to account for meds/warps/food, and listed the ones I carry(which are quite extensive in my opinion). I don't see synthesis materials or stuff you don't need but won't throw away as an argument against being able to gear jobs, but I also left 25 spaces of sack to account for triggers and other stuff you need on you.

@Yuna: For the fourth time, 230 spaces is only mog safe/storage/locker(with 10 bahuts, cheapest option for 80 storage.. with good furniture it's 237-238). Satchel is 80 spaces, and more than enough to cover extensive meds. Refer to a prior post for the list of what I carry.
ah i wasnt including satchel, they were sold out for atleast a year, so fair enough.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 03:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw it's just part of the reason I don't lvl other jobs.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 03:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw eat your heart out Dominion hat people

First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19