So Is There Any Linkshells That Do Events......

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » so is there any linkshells that do events......
so is there any linkshells that do events......
By Sambb 2010-10-20 03:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

in Eu times or close to Eu times on carbuncle... or is it that no one seems to know anything......

I have been asking around and the only response I get is....

I dunno....

There is about 6-8 people in the ls im in atm who would be interested in joining another shell to boost numbers etc

Times we play are normally 7.00-11.00pm gmt. mon-fri and like all day saturday and sunday

Is there any one on this server who plays theses times at all doing events......

If any one can point me in the direction of people or shells please let me know id appreciate it. thank you.
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-10-20 03:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Carbuncle and none JP..

By Sambb 2010-10-20 07:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quality input thanks I feel like I have been helped tremendously...........
 Carbuncle.Shotzie
Server: Carbuncle
user: Shotzie
By Carbuncle.Shotzie 2010-10-20 07:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I had an EU friend just hop from Carby to Ragnarok a few weeks back, you might have better luck on there, he has so far :)
By Sambb 2010-10-20 09:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Well if there is no choice other than a transfer id consider it, but if I can stay on carby id rather do that. I started here and it would be a shame not to finish here.

Any more "helpful" suggestions are always welcome, thanks in advance.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-10-20 09:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

the point was simple.. if you look across the carbuncle forums you'll see there isnt much GMT action around on there.

i refer you to your OWN thread

LS RECRUITMENT

and the lack of response you appear to have on that thread for YOUR ls..

By Sambb 2010-10-20 10:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Theres suggesting something which is helpful, then there is being a tard about it. Not every one will post on these forums im trying to combine posting on here and doing other things to find out. Also people may not want to join MY LS because they may already be in a GMT shell already which I just don't know about. So my thread for "LS recruitment" in my opnion has no relevance as to whether any GMT players are on this server or not.

Also Carby forums yes I admit are pretty dead but people clearly still READ the threads on there and there might be at least a few helpful suggestions from players.

"lol Carbuncle and none JP.."

Extremely helpful as I mentioned before I was opening up discussion for a positive response from a player. Obviously though you just wanna scan the forums to initially post a useless bit of info then repost to back up your original post to say that actually you were being helpful. When in reality your being a tard.......

Shotzie on the other hand suggested a transfer which might be viable something OF USE.

So before you start getting all clever don't bother.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-20 10:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sambb said:
Theres suggesting something which is helpful, then there is being a tard about it. Not every one will post on these forums im trying to combine posting on here and doing other things to find out. Also people may not want to join MY LS because they may already be in a GMT shell already which I just don't know about. So my thread for "LS recruitment" in my opnion has no relevance as to whether any GMT players are on this server or not. Also Carby forums yes I admit are pretty dead but people clearly still READ the threads on there and there might be at least a few helpful suggestions from players. "lol Carbuncle and none JP.." Extremely helpful as I mentioned before I was opening up discussion for a positive response from a player. Obviously though you just wanna scan the forums to initially post a useless bit of info then repost to back up your original post to say that actually you were being helpful. When in reality your being a tard....... Shotzie on the other hand suggested a transfer which might be viable something OF USE. So before you start getting all clever don't bother.
Don't go on FFXIAH expecting to get quality advice 100% of the time :/
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-10-20 11:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

SO you wanted someone to hold your hand then right?

cos thats basically what you've asked for..

You tried recruiting for your own LS that appears to have failed..

there appears to be a lack of EU players on your server..

if you cant add 1 and 1 up to get 2 then dont get a hissy fit on when you dont get the perfect response..

but hey enjoy yourself
By KarahCarby 2010-10-20 15:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a lack of players period on our shitty server. nothing but japs.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-20 15:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

KarahCarby said:
There's a lack of players period on our shitty server. nothing but japs.
Integration is a good thing :< I, personally, am trying to learn Japanese so I can actually communicate with the multitude of JPs on Bahamut.
By KarahCarby 2010-10-20 15:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

you shouldnt need to, they should stop being racist pieces of ***and just play with everyone, not JPONRY
By Sambb 2010-10-21 02:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I see Rinky that of course your assuming im like 8 yrs old clearly...

Some one holding my hand?? I am asking for some one to tell me if there is any shells about how is that some one holding my hand?

It is clear there is a lack of EU players on the server why else would I be posting here???

why are you trying to be clever about the situation when I have clearly asked a simple question for some advice on who maybe good to talk to ingame.

All your trying to do is make out your some intelligent person when in fact your clearly not.

Just dont bother posting moving forwards...