Random Live Question Post

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » Random Live Question Post
Random Live Question Post
By Fouludragon 2010-09-26 05:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope this thread serves it's purpose for people asking all the questions they want and people can easily scroll up & down towards what they're looking for that might find their answer. I have my questions of my own that may assist others that can contribute to a lot of things.

In game functions:

How can you tell when you can't gain no more experience points or starting to deplete (yes yes, I know about the video on youtube but I haven't noticed it slowing down on VT-IT mobs)?

Battle Regimen: How the does this work?

Synthesis: What does standard, bold, & rapid options do?
What happens when you get an element that comes up in synthesis process saying "Element unstable!" ?

How can you look at the list you crafted?

Job questions:

Is there a point to leveling multi-jobs?
How do you know what stays with you and what doesn't?

Problems with leve quests:

When can you do the next batch of leve quests?
How come my bar is 8/8 and can't accept new leve quests at the guild?

Rumor control:

Retainers- Is it true once you buy one for 500g you have to pay 1$ every month?

Some crafts will buy your item for a decent price on a craft your made (example npc selling a 200k item but you make it and npc it for 50k)?

Cerberus.Delsus
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-09-26 17:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fouludragon said:
I hope this thread serves it's purpose for people asking all the questions they want and people can easily scroll up & down towards what they're looking for that might find their answer. I have my questions of my own that may assist others that can contribute to a lot of things.

In game functions:

How can you tell when you can't gain no more experience points or starting to deplete (yes yes, I know about the video on youtube but I haven't noticed it slowing down on VT-IT mobs)?

Battle Regimen: How the does this work?

Synthesis: What does standard, bold, & rapid options do?
What happens when you get an element that comes up in synthesis process saying "Element unstable!" ?

How can you look at the list you crafted?

Job questions:

Is there a point to leveling multi-jobs?
How do you know what stays with you and what doesn't?

Problems with leve quests:

When can you do the next batch of leve quests?
How come my bar is 8/8 and can't accept new leve quests at the guild?

Rumor control:

Retainers- Is it true once you buy one for 500g you have to pay 1$ every month?

Some crafts will buy your item for a decent price on a craft your made (example npc selling a 200k item but you make it and npc it for 50k)?

1: your current exp and skill points will be yellow when they start to slow down and i think red when they stop, (not 100% on the red)

2: battle regimin is a lil like skillchains in XI, one player starts regimin mode and hits an ability on status bar, this stacks it. then the other ppl doing the regimin do the same and i think its the last person hits regimin mode and you perform the regimin (only certain abilities make regimins together).

3: not too sure on crafting cos i havent done much, but the differtant types (standard, bold, rapid) all have different effects on durability, progress and HQ.

4: leveling most abilities you have learned on DoW and DoM can be used on the other class eg. a gladiator that can use cure if sorcerer has been lvled, they added this so you can play your char uniquely and so it doesnt get like on XI where all melee jobs had to sub nin or nin had to sub war etc etc.

5: i dont understand the question (How do you know what stays with you and what doesn't?)

6: leve reset is every 36hrs.

7: you can only do 8 reagonal and 8 local leves every 36hrs unless your leve-sharing (doing someone elses in a party)

8: you get 1 free retainer per char (or service acc cant remember which) and you can get more which will cost you about $1 each (not in US so idk the US price).

9: NPCs always buy things for less than they sell em, just like shops irl.

Hope it answered all your questions, i tried to make it all understandable lol