Bad Communication (quest)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Bad Communication (quest)
Bad Communication (quest)
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-09-18 12:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Bad_Communication

This is the repeatable quest in Abyssea - Vunk that reportedly earns AF3 feet seals for WHM/SAM/BST/THF.

Also reportedly, you can earn 3 different levels of cruor, depending on how quickly you complete the quest each time.
I've done this quest several times, each time I received the intermediate amount of cruor, and no AF3 seals yet.

Two questions, for anyone with more experience on this quest:

1. How quickly must one complete the quest to receive the maximum crour reward?

2. Does receiving the maximum amount of cruor affect the drop rate on AF3 seals from this quest? Or does it not matter which level of cruor one receives?

Thanks!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Neosephiroth
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Neosephiroth 2010-09-18 13:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi there! I'm so lucky in that the four jobs clustered I have lvld except for BST which is 67 for now and rising fast. I finished all af3+1 legs by quest and moved to feet now. I miss that quest since at least I could spam it constantly as opposed to once a game day :(. Anyway, Lancaster is 100% right, I've had a seal after getting 600 crour since I had to take the long way around once when Ironclad blocked my path lmao. I also got one when I finish at normal speed with at least 800 crour with many 1000 crour rewards :). I hope that helps you! And now...off to more gnawing our arms off in boredom! :D ^^
[+]