Looking For Linkshell, Any Server.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Looking for linkshell, any server.
Looking for linkshell, any server.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-17 18:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I've finally realized, stubborn as I am, that I'll never get what I want/need in this game without joining a decent ls.

I was supposed to change server to siren, but I wanna double check first if by any chance there's a linkshell on any other server that suits me better.

Basically what I'm after is a linkshell that kills Abyssea NM's. I'm looking to upgrade my af (NIN) to +2 eventually, so those items would be what I mainly are after. Another thing that I would like is to upgrade my mozu > kannagi, or at the very least to Tobi.

I know it's a lot to ask for, but since I live in EU it's kind of hard for me to do events during NA time, thats in the middle of the night my time. No matter how much I want the AF fully upgraded, its not worth loosing my r/l job over. Basically I'm unable to play later than 6 pm EST during weekdays.

I'm more than willing to jump server for the right linkshell. If you wanna know jobs/missions and stuff check my pofile. If there's anything else you want/need to know, feel free to PM me.