Resistance Credits?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Resistance Credits?
Resistance Credits?
 Cerberus.Sey
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-09-13 16:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

This will come off as stupid. Is there a post on getting resistance credits easy? My playing is already limited as is and I'm trying to reduce the wasted time. I cant get Alla or Wiki at work and I see alot of legs posts here on ffxiah.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-13 16:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You can do Bastion, it's short and you get excellent exp from it. Not sure on the credits but should be decent enough.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-13 16:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Sey said:
This will come off as stupid. Is there a post on getting resistance credits easy? My playing is already limited as is and I'm trying to reduce the wasted time. I cant get Alla or Wiki at work and I see alot of legs posts here on ffxiah.
Bastion. Great xp too. I actually end up doing random quest for seals or doing a resistance op for credits so I'm in zone anyways and just run over when there is a battle about to happen
 Bismarck.Rellz
Server: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-13 16:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

you get 10% resistance credits of your XP which you get between 300-3000exp per mob. getting credits is very quick asusming u dont lose fast.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-13 16:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rellz said:
you get 10% resistance credits of your XP which you get between 300-3000exp per mob. getting credits is very quick asusming u dont lose fast.
Ya know I keep hearing stuff like that but I have often gotten like 80.

In fact I have often gotten xp for mobs I haven't touched. It seems to be kinda campaign related in general effort gets you more xp but only when a mob dies. Doesn't have to be one you've done anything too hell I've gotten xp for just running in and hitting snapshot lol.
 Cerberus.Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-09-13 16:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the insight guys. I'll start this as soon as I log on.
 Cerberus.Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-09-14 10:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Geez that was so easy! Got 1000 credits in 2 fights, brought legs and bounced lol. Now to sweat on upgrading them.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-09-14 11:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

my advice, do a gear supply run before the bastion and help beef up your base thingy. then keep in mind you must pull hate from the mob some how in order to get XP from it, it's not too difficult to get enmity I get it from Cure IIIs and Cure Vs on NPCs and PCs. (As a WHM) if you Cure without getting hate even if you are healing you will not get any exp or resistance points
 Asura.Psubond
Server: Asura
user: psubond
By Asura.Psubond 2010-09-28 22:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

any advice on how to find fights that don't end before a single mob dies and i don't get any exp? these fights are super short.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2010-09-28 22:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know how it is on your server, but mis coast is the best on mine. You get exp based on your actions (DDing, curing, buffs, debuffs, taking dmg i think) and it gets paid out when a mob dies, even if you didn't touch it.

Also, on Quetz, JP prime time in mis bastion can get you crazy crazy exp, im talking maybe 150k an hour. Depending on your job. As blu i get about 1700 per spell I cast.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-29 00:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Psubond said:
any advice on how to find fights that don't end before a single mob dies and i don't get any exp? these fights are super short.
A bit of luck and how well it's defended. Which obviously can be affected by doing resistance ops or just more people there to keep it away from the martello.