Reach.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Reach.
Reach.
First Page 2
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-12 23:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Halo: Reach drops tomorrow at midnight. Anyone else excited and gonna be there at midnight like me?
[+]
 Alexander.Odaka
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2010-09-12 23:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

not me >_>
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-12 23:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Halo 2 was my game. i loved halo 2. I was pro at it. Halo 3 just did not have the same spark for me. So i moved to gears of war. After being in the reach beta, i have high hopes for reach. So im pretty excited.
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-12 23:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope. Know the twist already, Halo is pretty over-rated.

This got some of the best reviews I've seen for a Halo game, but meh.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Server: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-12 23:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate halo

i dont have an xbox

so probly not
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-12 23:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.filefront.com/17286204/liberation.avi/#

Thats how i play. Watch it and dl it if you wanna. (idk for you guys, but stream doesnt work for me)
 Fenrir.Shallow
Server: Fenrir
user: Shallow
By Fenrir.Shallow 2010-09-12 23:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet another Halo game! Halo 1- was awesome! Halo 2- not bad.. Halo 3- only liked to build weird ***on the maps -.-;.. Halo: ODST!- was cheesy and really crappy :p. Halo Wars: No..
halo Reach: Sure lets add on another game that's just going to add something else to the story line we don't alreadyknowandcantgivemuchmoreofashitabout!

Sadly- little brother has pre-ordered it... He's gettin the xbox though so he'll finally be off mine! >:p That's the only great thing I see myself gettin out of this deal!...and perhaps making more maps considering I ran out of space on Halo 3.. :3

EDIT: <--attempt at trolling. please rate out of 10! :D
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-12 23:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

i know someone who will try to slit your throat if you say Halo is bad

so i hate halo
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-12 23:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Im hoping halo reach will bring more of that halo:CE and 2 magic back. More hitscan weapons that require more accuracy and a good pistol are hugely positive steps
 Asura.Limelyte
Server: Asura
user: Limelight
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-09-12 23:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Halo: Combat Evolved- Great game for it's time

Halo 2: It's single player didnt quite pack as much of a punch as Halo CE, but still good. It's multiplayer was amazing for it's time.

Halo 3: Single player was okay at best... multiplayer was just garbage. Getting on everyday just to hear these 12 year old boys screaming into the mic that sound like girls... No thanks. Although it was really fun to go into MLG and purposely lose just to upset them. But I'd take cod4 / mw2 over Halo 3 anyday.

Halo Wars: A Halo styled RTS, knew it was going to fail.

ODST: Fun for like, what, 1 day? After that you've beaten Singleplayer and are bored to death of firefight.

Reach: Looks nice, but Bungie has let me down too many times already to be excited for a new game.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-12 23:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually liked halo wars, the only thing i hated that killed it for me was the 20 or 30 troop limit. You could have like 5 planes and that was your entire army. I agree about halo 3, bad all around. and ODST was just a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE spin off expansion of halo 3 designed to milk more money out of it like their channeling the kingdom hearts dev team or something. But im hopeful for reach.
 Sylph.Eurra
Server: Sylph
user: Eurra
By Sylph.Eurra 2010-09-12 23:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll get it, just because I need something to pass the time.
 Asura.Limelyte
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-09-12 23:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I shouldn't have commented on Halo Wars, all I was baseing it off of was the demo + the way my friends felt. =/
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-12 23:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

tbh its going to be like the other halo series after halo 3 which was a failer imo. might get it from gamefly. if anything not going to buy it.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-12 23:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Wars wasnt bad, the troop limit was waaaaaaay too low.

Poupee were you in the reach beta?
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-12 23:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Wars wasnt bad, the troop limit was waaaaaaay too low.

Poupee were you in the reach beta?
no, but are you like, "IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE BETA THEN YOU DONT HAVE A SAY IN ANYTHING"? Like someone stated before. Halo is getting overrated, with all of these games for it. inb4 sport game series.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-12 23:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

lol no iwasnt gonna say if your not in the beta you cant talk... Just aying that some of the stuff in the beta was pretty good. The pistol definitely resembles halo 1, and the DMR(BR) and needle rifle have a lot of potential.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-12 23:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

lol no iwasnt gonna say if your not in the beta you cant talk... Just aying that some of the stuff in the beta was pretty good. The pistol definitely resembles halo 1, and the DMR(BR) and needle rifle have a lot of potential.
idk, im getting sick of all the same games lately . or maybe im just tired right now and wont have the same opinion in the morning.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-13 00:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
idk, im getting sick of all the same games lately . or maybe im just tired right now and wont have the same opinion in the morning.

Im not tired of the same game, i welcome sequels. Im tired of them taking a good game and rubbing their balls all over it and handing it back for the next one.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-13 00:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:

Im not tired of the same game, i welcome sequels. Im tired of them taking a good game and rubbing their balls all over it and handing it back for the next one.
yaa. i like sequels alot (if they are better then or interesting then the others) like tbh i think they could of done without halo wars(it was interesting imo butt idk maybe not have the halo name in it) and idk what odst is.
 Asura.Limelyte
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-09-13 00:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Chomeymatt
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Chomeymatt 2010-09-13 00:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Halo 1 was classic, Halo 2 was double shot and bxb whoring and Halo 3 got rid of those so ya. Loved all 3 games, halos rock. Got to a 44 legit in H2, and 50 General halo 3.
[+]
 Shiva.Dwyte
Server: Shiva
user: dwyte
By Shiva.Dwyte 2010-09-13 02:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I loved the halo games, only way i think i could be upset with the reach story is because i read the book a while back, and loved it and always wanted them to make it into a game, so if its not like the book (which i know it 90% most likely wont be) i'll be a tad bit upset...other wise i cant wait cuz i loved all the halo games overall
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-09-13 02:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I definitely am. I'm more a fan of the story as projected through the novels than through the games themselves. The online for me is basically what sells it, cause It's what I get to play with my best buds.

I'll probably grab it at midnight, since I don't have school tomorrow or work till night :O

Don't know why so many people have to be *** about things, if you don't like something, then don't bother commenting or lecturing on others who don't want to hear your uber reasoning.

Then again...it IS the internet.

/fail
[+]
 Fenrir.Xeonerable
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Xeonerable 2010-09-13 02:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I liked all the halo games so far (haven't played anything past halo3 though >_>) but what ruins them for me is the ridiculously immature online community.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-09-13 02:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Xeonerable said:
I liked all the halo games so far (haven't played anything past halo3 though >_>) but what ruins them for me is the ridiculously immature online community.

>.> Agreed. I don't bother turning on my mic unless I'm on with a few friends and we're in private chat. Don't care for listening at people scream mindless, random, obnoxious things for absolutely no reason. I still think Call of Duty still has to have the most immature, jack-*** filled fan base, though.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-13 02:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I totally even forgot this game was coming out/existed..

Halo 1-3 were..alright.. although 1 was easily best for multiplayer. (lan onry!)
ha
First Page 2