198 Dweomer Bullets Synergized?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » 198 Dweomer Bullets Synergized?
198 Dweomer Bullets Synergized?
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2010-09-11 12:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not very savvy on synergy, however I've made tons of dweomer bullets for my rng on my mule. I just got a weird message when I completed a synth: said "smooth synergizing!" and then I got an HQ of 198 dweomer bullets O_o. So that was weird, but the OTHER weird thing is that when I traded the dweomer ingot and firesand to the crucible again, it said objective: 99 dweomer bullets, instead of 33... So the NQ for my synths is now 99 bullets instead of 33, which is absolutely amazing and saves me a crapload of gil. Is this a known phenomenon or something new? I just HQ'd 198 again as I'm writing this. It sounds like you can "level up" on a specific recipe if you do it enough?

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4937/dweomerbullets.jpg
 Bismarck.Danz
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-11 12:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said:
I'm not very savvy on synergy, however I've made tons of dweomer bullets for my rng on my mule. I just got a weird message when I completed a synth: said "smooth synergizing!" and then I got an HQ of 198 dweomer bullets O_o. So that was weird, but the OTHER weird thing is that when I traded the dweomer ingot and firesand to the crucible again, it said objective: 99 dweomer bullets, instead of 33... So the NQ for my synths is now 99 bullets instead of 33, which is absolutely amazing and saves me a crapload of gil. Is this a known phenomenon or something new? I just HQ'd 198 again as I'm writing this. It sounds like you can "level up" on a specific recipe if you do it enough?

wow. that's pretty friggen neat. and here i thought synergy was gonna get riped off on the multi item synthesis! :D
 Bismarck.Helel
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2010-09-11 13:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, this is insane lol. I only need 1 stack of ingots at most for a full stack of dweomer bullets now, and every HQ gives me 2 stacks of bullets. I can barely hold all the bullets on my mule now because I bought 2 stacks of ingots to make about a stack of bullets, but now I have over four stacks!

Edit: 4 stacks of 12 pouches (48 stacks of bullets)
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-11 13:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah wish I had alchemy now... the possible profits on these at least on my server is insane. Like 20k to make a stack with no HQing and sell for 50k at stack... god damn